Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Available to review your books

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments I adore books, ebooks and audio books.
I read all genres but sci-fi.
I am happy to read titles by self-published authors.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, historical, horror, mystery, romance and erotica.
I read crime but prefer to keep away from issues like child abuse.
I also read non-fiction- I particularly love cookbooks and there is a special place in my heart for cocktail recipes.

Typically titles in pdf format get reviewed faster.
But I also read kindle mobi, epub and doc versions.
If interested send me a PM or post below.

message 2: by Holden (last edited Jan 19, 2018 01:58AM) (new)

Holden Braithwaite | 9 comments My Year With The Gods

UPDATE FREE 19-23 Jan 2018

5-stars on Kindle UK. I would be most grateful for your review

An intense, adult character-driven story where humorous overtones mask a deeply subversive, perverse undercurrent.

There was a women's revolution a long time ago in Arabia which led to the revelation of the long-lost Epectasy of St. Gregory of Nyssa.

Nothing like it had ever been seen before. Or since.

Download FREE from Amazon Kindle 19-23 Jan

message 3: by Sara (last edited Jan 26, 2017 06:03AM) (new)

Sara Secora (sarasecora) | 14 comments I have a young adult, fantasy novel with romance and magic that you might be interested in!

It's available in paperback, kindle, and audio book!

Throne of Lies

message 4: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Sara,

Throne of Lies sounds a fascinating read.
Can you activate the PM feature on your account so I can message you my email address.

Sara wrote: "I have a young adult, fantasy novel with romance and magic that you might be interested in!

It's available in paperback, kindle, and audio book!

Throne of Lies"

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Holden,

Just sent you a PM.

Holden wrote: "My Year With The Gods

Free on Kindle Jan 26-28

5-stars on Kindle UK. I would be most grateful for your review

An intense, adult character-driven story where humorous overtones ma..."

message 6: by Sara (new)

Sara Secora (sarasecora) | 14 comments Sent you a PM :)

Ariel wrote: "Hi Sara,

Throne of Lies sounds a fascinating read.
Can you activate the PM feature on your account so I can message you my email address.

Sara wrote: "I have a young adult, fantasy novel with ro..."

message 7: by Pale (new)

Pale Moonlight | 3 comments Ariel,
I have a written a contemporary romance that I'd love to have feedback on. The title is Rescued By The Ranger. It's a Native American Romance set in the Appalachian Mountains. I have it for sale right now on Amazon but would be happy to send you a free MOBI or PDF copy in exchange for an honest review.

photo Facebook Banner 2_zpsmmithb8y.jpg

Description:
Surviving a plane crash is a traumatic event, even for women specially trained to handle medical disasters. Being forced to jump and hope their chutes open, is nothing compared to landing in the wilds of the Appalachian Mountains. With black bears, wolves, and bobcats on the prowl, the women are forced to pull together to survive.

Rescue comes in the form of volunteers from the local ranger’s station. The local Native American volunteers are savvy survivalist who know to navigate the rough terrain, which can only be accessed by horseback. More importantly their rescuers are on friendly terms with the clannish mountain men who still inhabit the Twelve Mountain region. The women find they are tolerated only because their medical expertise is much needed. The remote area hasn’t had a real doctor since old Doc Sanderson passed, almost a year back.

The women learn to keep to themselves, after discovering that both healers and women are in short supply. They could easily end up disappearing into the mountains and never see civilization again. That fact is drive home repeatedly by the longing looks they get from the savage mountain men.

Each woman finds herself gratefully riding at a brave’s back. She must rely upon that man to feed her, keep her safe, and even to share his body heat at night. It’s natural to become overly familiar when traveling in such close proximity. It’s also hard not to kindle romance with the playful males, especially since they are totally off the charts hot.

Just when things are warming up, one of the women is abducted by the unpredictable mountain folk. In the beginning it is unclear if they take Cassandra because she is a doctor or because her captor wants a bride. Unbeknownst to most people, capture brides have been part of the hill tradition for over a hundred years. The crash of cultures leaves Cassandra’s head spinning as she desperately tries to figure out a way to escape without bringing bloodshed to both her new native friends and the clan members residing in the twelve mountain region. If there is a way out, she’s gotta find fast.

message 8: by D.C. (new)

D.C. Triana (dctriana) | 10 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, historical, horro..."

Hi Ariel,

I;m seeking reviews for my new contemporary romance/suspense:
Sunset Reads Damian & Layla (Sunset Reads, #2) by D.C. Triana
Sunset Reads: Damian & Layla

If interested I can provide a free pdf copy. You can contact me through GR or via email at dctriana82@gmail.com.

Thank you,
D.C. Triana

message 9: by Jagriti (new)

Jagriti (Abhinita) | 10 comments Hello to Ariel from Abhinita

My debut mini novel: Acid Attack, (Jagriti series, #1) Acid Attack, (Jagriti the change catalyst, #1) by Jagriti written under the pen-name Jagriti needs honest reviews. It is avavilable on amazon kindle unlimited. Link: https://www.amazon.com/Acid-Attack-Ja...
It is also available on other amazon market places.

Please let me know, if this interests you! Happy Reading!

message 10: by Tania (new)

Tania Joyce (taniajoyce) | 4 comments Hi Ariel

If you are interested in reading a steamy workplace romance with powerful woman, hot hotel billionaires and an ex-boyfriend who returns revealing hidden family secrets, Propositions is for you.
Free copy is available for your review. Email me at tania@taniajoyce.com for the secure download link. Cheers.

Propositions - Strictly Business Book 1

message 11: by Soham (new)

Soham | 2 comments Hi Ariel,
My book, La douleur exquise: A collection of 20 poems about love and pain is a collection of poems where there is a celebration of love and pain together. It represents the words of anyone who has experienced love and the pain that arose from it, and still successfully moved forward in their lives…

You can get a free copy(available from Feb 7 to 11, 2017) of my eBook on Amazon.
Amazon.com - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MSF3UK4
Amazon.in - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01MSF3UK4

It is a short book (30 pages) and it won't take long to finish. I hope you like my book and if you do, please leave a review in the Amazon page or the goodreads website.

la douleur exquise

message 12: by Peri (new)

Peri June (perijune) | 5 comments Hello Ariel. I've just self-published my first book. It's a Young Adult Contemporary.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
If you're interested in reviewing it please let me know.
Thanks!

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Perry (tabby8) Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Hi Ariel! I'd like to recommend my contemporary Young Adult debut novel, CALMER GIRLS, published in 2016. I can provide any preferred format of an e-copy. This is the first in a two-book series, with the sequel, Calmer Secrets, to be released this March. So far, the reviews have been extremely positive, and I am getting great feedback from readers who are looking forward to see what happens to the characters in the sequel.

The story is set in the early 1990's in Newfoundland, Canada. Sixteen-year-old Samantha Cross is introverted, highly sensitive, and is falling in love for the first time. The biggest problem? The guy she's falling for is her older sister’s boyfriend, Ben Swift.
Calmer Girls

message 14: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Jennifer,

Just sent you a PM.

Jennifer wrote: "Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

My top fiction genres are adventure, thriller, fantasy, his..."

message 15: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Perry (tabby8) Thank you, Ariel. I will forward a PDF asap.

message 16: by Jiri (new)

Jiri Soukup | 6 comments Hi all,

My name is Jiri Soukup and I am a sea captain and author of the novel On Moving Mountains, a "Great Love Story, an Exciting Escape Story and a Fascinating Portrait of Czechoslovakia of the Late Sixties".

I'm looking for someone willing to read and send a honest review for my book.

Here is a short description of the plot:

When searching for true love, Michal and Danna face immense obstacles and stir up a lot of trouble. This tale of passion from a little known segment of European history involves spy-like plotting, wars, and personal ambition. The beliefs of the protagonists conflict with the existing laws, and all this leads to a gripping adventure that crosses borders and continents. Yet this is a poetic and often funny story. Michal and Danna are in love and, for them, life is beautiful even when the world is collapsing around them. Their life journey is presented in four parts which differ in pace and mood like in a symphony. Could they remain separated, forever? Will they go to prison? Will the children who lost their fathers eventually find them? Start this book, and you won’t stop until you reach the end.

I also invite all of you to enter my giveaway here:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Thank you and best regards,
Jiri

message 17: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn Morgan | 9 comments Hi Ariel,
I'm sure you're getting bombarded with requests for your review. Well, add mine to the list! Everything you need to know about it is in the description. I truly hope you decide to read it - I promise you, it's a quick read! Mad About Men: A Menmoir

message 18: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Madelyn,

I just sent you a PM.

Madelyn wrote: "Hi Ariel,
I'm sure you're getting bombarded with requests for your review. Well, add mine to the list! Everything you need to know about it is in the description. I truly hope you decide to read it..."

message 19: by Drea (new)

Drea Damara (dreadamara) | 16 comments Hi Ariel,

I'm looking for a dedicated book reviewer/bookaholic for a book chat site I created. I'll have authors post review requests on our events page. We have one now called Blaque Beauty and the Billionaire (The Blaque Beauty Collection #1) by Erin Lee Daniels that I'm trying to get kicked off for the author, if you're interested. You can check out the events/review requests here, http://www.pagedropper.spruz.com/even... and I'll be adding more as authors continue to contact me. Thank you for posting ;)

message 20: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Locke (ajlocke) | 39 comments Hi Ariel,

I am a book tour coordinator and I am booking a review tour for a suspense thriller, Deadly Inheritance by Karen Randau. Please let me know if this is of any interest! There is a preceding book, Deadly Deceit, but the author says Deadly Inheritance can be read alone (but book books are available to R&R):

Thanks!
AJ

Book Description:

A poisoned hotel clerk, a ruined Scotland honeymoon, and a hidden Viking burial site, Deadly Inheritance is the second book in the fast-paced Rim Country Mystery series.

Rita and Cliff are together again, this time on a long-awaited honeymoon in Scotland, where Cliff also plans to meet his grandfather for the first time. While the newlyweds check into the honeymoon suite at a luxurious Scottish hotel, the reception clerk dies after opening a note meant for Cliff. The action shifts into high gear when a mysterious woman uses the hotel clerk’s car against Rita and Cliff.

The couple team up with Detective Ian MacDougal to discover who wants them dead and why. The search for answers takes them on a one-of-a-kind tour of Scotland.
Murder and a fistful of action combine to make Rita’s Scottish honeymoon something she didn’t envision!

message 21: by OBooko (new)

OBooko | 9 comments you can try Obooko.com to download books in free.

message 22: by Rae (new)

Rae Else (raeelse) | 12 comments Hi Ariel,

I'm looking for reviews for my Young Adult, Urban Fantasy novel, Descendants. It’s the first one in The Arete Series. I’m self-publishing it next month on the 12th April. I’d be happy to send you a link to the ARC e-book (e-pub, mobi and pdf).

It’s inspired by Greek mythology, but instead of being about the descendants of gods, it’s about those cursed by the gods. Think Fallen meets Percy Jackson, (heavier on intrigue and action than on the romance.) I’ve put a link below to the Goodreads listing so you can read the synopsis and see the cover.

Thanks for considering and hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,

Rae

Descendants

message 23: by Sara (new)

Sara Hansen | 7 comments Hi Ariel,

Wondering if you'd be interested in my new non-fiction title - "Learn to Love Stress"? I know it's not a cookbook, but hopefully you might like it anyway :) I can send a pdf if you're up for it.

Best,

Sara H.

Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

message 24: by John (new)

John Autero | 73 comments If you're interested in reviewing my pre-released book entitled "HYPER", please message me here at Goodreads and I will send you a link to a pdf copy. Thanks and take care!

John A. Autero

Goodreads page

Amazon page
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06...

message 25: by timothée (new)

timothée ribeiro (timothee) | 9 comments Hello I'm french author of a trilogy and short stories. I'm looking for reviewers for 2 short stories (adventure, suspense) in english abnd portuguese langages.
Thank you so much.

Portuguese langage:
http://www.timotheeribeiro.com/confid...
English langage : Daï :
http://www.timotheeribeiro.com/novels...

message 26: by Robert (last edited Mar 23, 2017 07:04AM) (new)

Robert Rapoza | 12 comments Hi Ariel,

I'm looking for reviewers for my recently published short story (about 8,500 words) 'Nazca'. The genre is action adventure / thriller. If interested, I can either send you a PDF or I believe I can reduce the price to free on Amazon for a short time to allow you to download it to an electronic reader.

When Nick Randall earns a research position at the infamous Nazca Lines, he thinks it's a dream come true. But his dream becomes a nightmare when everyone on his team mysteriously disappears following a massive sandstorm. As Nick searches for clues that will lead him to his friends, he makes a frightening discovery. Something is lurking in the sands of Nazca. Something previously unknown to mankind. Can Nick save his friends, or will he fall victim to the mysteries of Nazca?

https://www.amazon.com/Nazca-Nick-Ran...

Thanks for considering.
Bob

message 27: by Elle (new)

Elle John | 5 comments Hi Ariel!

My name is Elle St. John and I would like to submit a copy of my e-book to you for review. "Tender No Judgment" is a romance with light erotica. Its the love story of Micah and Sabrina. Alpha male rescues the girl...falls in love, unforeseen international events pull them apart, putting their love to the test. Graphic and explicit. Possible triggering content. Light mmf scene also.

Its 424 pages. Book is free link is below.

Thank you,
Elle

Excerpt #1
“You’re meant to submit to me. We all have our roles, and you’re a prey animal. All that running away proves it. I’ve never been with a prey woman before. They have all been predators like me—direct, take charge, vying for power. But you’re all prey. All sexy prey. You’re a rabbit in my arms—wide eyed and nervous. You make me want to eat you up. I’m a mountain lion who has fallen for a bunny rabbit. I’m wickedness wanting to touch innocence. All of you is innocent. Touching you makes me clean, wipes away the bad. You’re so fucking good, Angel. Yeah, all of you is sexy to me.”

Excerpt #2
“You can push me, bite me, scratch the hell out of me. I can take all of it. I feel your fear. Most of it is justified. I get that, but you’re still afraid of him. You pushed him, and he beat you. Because of him, you’re afraid of me. Those are the fucking marks I want to rid you of—the marks on your soul, the brand he put on you with his fists. You don’t ever have to fear me, especially when you’re in my arms.”

https://www.amazon.com/Tender-No-Judg...

message 28: by Tim (new)

Tim Ranjac (Ranjac) | 2 comments Hi Ariel,

I'm looking to send out copies of my crime fiction novel, Coppers & Shotters, in the coming week for release two weeks later, in exchange for honest reviews on amazon. If you have the time to read it in time for the release, please PM me. Available in epub, mobi, pdf. Here's the blurb;

Coppers & Shotters is a fast paced thriller set amidst the pulsating menace of London’s backstreets and shadowy alleys.

Stitch, a flint-hard shotter (crack dealer) is released after a five year stint in prison. With his lethal prowess with a sharp blade, he’s dead set on clawing back lost turf from a rival gang and regaining his chokehold on the crack game.

Blocking his ascent is Detective Sergeant Vince Cooper, a crooked cop out to extort crack dealers. Facing a corruption probe, the noose is steadily tightening. But DS Cooper has resolved to do everything possible to keep his badge.

Caught in the middle is Tabs, a sultry drug mule. Her radiant beauty masks a predatory cunning. Her game plan spells doom for Stitch or DS Cooper. Or both.

A fearsome shotter, a crooked cop and a shrewd drug mule collide explosively in this electrifying yarn.

Tim Ranjac.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

message 30: by Alice (new)

Alice (goodreadscomalicerene) | 23 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Please Consider reviewing "The Other Side of Him," a historical fiction work taking place in the 50s, about a stalker.
The Other Side of Him by Alice Rene
It is available as a mobi or epub. If interested please message me.
Alice Rene

message 31: by Sahar (new)

Sahar Ayachi | 19 comments I am giving away ebook copies (i also have pdf format) of my recently published book "The Orchid". I am a self-published author, Partridge Singapore publishes and distributes my book. It's a fictional novel, a bit psychological, a bit of angst.

I am seeking honest reviews on Goodreads or any other distribution website it's available on (Amazon, Barnes & Noble,...)

I have no time limitations. Let me know if you are interested, I can send you the book and the review links.

Sahar Ayachi

message 32: by Frances (new)

Frances Hoelsema (frances_hoelsema) | 3 comments Hi! I have three different novels I'd like to pitch to you to see if you'd like to review. They are in my Neighbors series, but all are standalone novels.

Growing Up Neighbors is a coming of age, young adult, sweet love story that progresses from friendship to love.

Next Door Neighbors is a clean, contemporary romance that reveals the true meaning of love.

Long Lost Neighbors is also a clean, contemporary romance that explores the idea of friends falling apart, but reuniting later in life.

They are all in KU for free, but I'd be willing to send a PDF of any or all if you'd be interested. Let me know :) Thanks!

message 33: by Emily (last edited Apr 24, 2017 09:31PM) (new)

Emily Thompson | 4 comments Hi Ariel!
I am Emily Thompson. I am currently a cyber-security consultant at KidGuard Services.
Our educational publishing branch, KidGuard Publishing has recently released its latest parenting guide on children's online safety and we are looking for reviewers!
It doesn't matter whether you're a parent or not, we're looking for fresh reviews that can shed constructive light on this book and the issues behind it.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me on Goodreads or email me at jesse@kidguard.com.
Also visit :https://www.kidguard.com/cell-phone-m... for more information.

Parents' Survival Guide to Online Safety - Cell Phone Monitoring & GPS Tracking by Kidguard Publishing
Parents' Survival Guide to Online Safety - Cell Phone Monitoring & GPS Tracking

message 34: by Delaney (new)

Delaney (delaneylandon) | 14 comments Hi Ariel,
I'm Delaney Landon, author of "Terror Trip" a literary thriller with very contemporary themes set in London. I am looking for readers to review my novel in exchange for a gifted copy available on Amazon. Please check it out and if interested, reply and I will get in touch
Here is a link to Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Terror-Trip-De...

Terror Trip

message 35: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Vespia (cynv) | 8 comments Ariel wrote: "I adore books, ebooks and audio books.

Hi Ariel,

Karma (Silke Butters, #1) by Cynthia Vespia
My new superhero/urban fantasy Karma is now available for presale on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/kcpvtxa
I have an ARC copy available for review.
Please visit www.cynthiavespia.com/karma or PM me directly. I can currently provide a PDF or MOBI

Synopsis:
A mask, a makeup brush, and amazing powers. It’s all in a days work for supermodel turned superhero, Karma.
Silke Butters lived within the glitz and glamour of the modeling world, until the day that world was turned upside down. Suddenly embodied with superpowers, she finds herself thrust into a world of heroes and villains, each enhanced with powers of their own. As Silke’s powers begin to grow she finds herself caught in the middle of a tug-of-war between both a subdivision of the U.S. government known as Shadow Company, and a ruthless terrorist organization known as The Sin Squad. Both entities want the “enhanced” for their respective teams with Silke as the main prize. To disguise her famous face, and protect those that she loves, Silke invents an alter ego. Karma is born of necessity to decide the fate of those who are ill-intentioned and empower others with hope. With the help of her former flame Joe Riggs, and her computer hacker friend Maki, Silke develops a heroes call-to-action to battle the dark force that threatens to annihilate humanity. Karma, the 1st in a 5 part series, blends the over-the-top punch of popular comic book stories, with the literary nuance of an urban fantasy novel. A genre-blending roller coaster ride, Karma will delight both superhero fans and fantasy readers alike.

message 36: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hale (patriciahale) | 4 comments Hi Ariel,
I'm looking for reviews for my new release to be published in August. I will ask the publisher to send a pdf if you're interested.

Women are turning up dead at the local women’s shelter, an ex-cop turned PI and his partner stumble through a maze of dead ends while a distraught priest hears the killer’s confession and wrestles with his loyalty to the church.

The Church of the Holy Child

You can email me at pmhale27@yahoo.com
Thanks for your time.
Pat

message 37: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Patricia,

Just sent you a PM.

Patricia wrote: "Hi Ariel,
I'm looking for reviews for my new release to be published in August. I will ask the publisher to send a pdf if you're interested.

Women are turning up dead at the local women’s shelter,..."

message 38: by Bob (new)

Bob Collopy (bobcollopy) | 14 comments Hi Ariel! I’d like to give you the chance to read an ARC of my book, The Phoenix Cycle.

It’s a dystopian postapocalyptic where New San Francisco is the only known city left on the planet that is still surviving the nightly ash storms. They survived by putting the American dream on steroids and have become ruthless in the process. You can get a taste of this new and warped world by watching the official book trailer below:

https://youtu.be/JVm1R6nUVjE

(This trailer was featured in a multinational event where over 100 Indie theaters screened the 1984 movie on April 4th to protest George Orwell’s realization of “Alternative Facts,” in the government.)

You will get a few other unique elements with this story:

-Every main character is secretly based on a philosopher or philosophy, but it still reads like a fictional book. So it becomes a bloody revolution of ideas. A chapter of the book has been used by the philosophical departments of Universities in Britain.

-Includes a timely prediction of what could happen if virtual reality became a form of subsidized housing by the government in order keep people complacent and housed in a more cost effective manner.

Some Beta Love:

“the book was actually really good.” - #17 Best Reviewer on Goodreads
“(The) world-building is awesome” - Hillary M.
“I think it has great potential.” -Marcus

I’d really appreciate an honest review on Goodreads or Amazon for my June 23rd book launch.

I can send you an ARC electronically by May or possibly smuggle one to your home. Just let me know!

message 39: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Bob,

Just sent you a PM.

Bob wrote: "Hi Ariel! I’d like to give you the chance to read an ARC of my book, The Phoenix Cycle.

It’s a dystopian postapocalyptic where New San Francisco is the only known city left on the planet that is s..."

message 40: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Ferrer (adrianferrer) Hi, Ariel!

Would you like to review my recently released thriller?

Please consider it:

Angel of Death by Adrian Ferrer

message 41: by John (new)

John Autero | 73 comments Would you be interested in reviewing my book? Release date is 5/27/2017.

“Evil doesn’t have a problem finding the middle of nowhere.”

John A. Autero
Hyper

message 42: by Geoff (new)

Geoff Hill | 8 comments Hello Ariel
Looks like you've had lots of responses. If you'd be interested in Viking Horror Mystery, I have recently published a series with Mirador, and I'm very keen to get reviews.
There's a free preview on the Amazon page, Kindle version - the first book is called Draugr. Shipwrecked in the far north, a crew of Norsemen are stalked by a sinister girl. Why is she hunting them? If you like killer twists and a dark sense of humour, this is for you.
I can send you a pdf if you'd like more.
Geoff Hill

message 43: by Lara (new)

Lara Love | 1 comments Hi Ariel,

This is my first time trying to find someone to review my book. I'm a professional editor but have always been an avid writer, so I decided to bite the bullet and write my own manuscript!

I plan to self-publish it next week. It's a light-hearted, witty-styled billionaire romance. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in reading.

Warm regards,

Nadia :-)

message 44: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 32 comments Nadia E wrote: "Hi Ariel,

This is my first time trying to find someone to review my book. I'm a professional editor but have always been an avid writer, so I decided to bite the bullet and write my own manuscript..."

Hi Nadia
I would love to read and review your novel. I m also looking to get reviewed my recent fiction, story book title "life in Shackles" (Indian women's plight).
Mail me your manuscript at prakash2484@gmail.com
Also pls let me know if you can do some favor.
Regards

message 45: by Aliyaa (new)

Aliyaa Pathan Hi, I'm Aliyaa, and my book is Starstruck by Aliyaa Pathan.
Here's the description:
"The memories will destroy you. The visions will kill you. And the dreams will become your prison."

In the year 3103, the world has been divided between the magic wielding Fey and glamorously futuristic Tech. But none of that matters when you are cursed without abilities like Jessica. Having lost her parents long ago to an event called the Surge, Jessica and her younger sister Ivy are sent to live with their stepmother for seven painful years... Until Jessica receives a message to become one of seven Possessors of the Keys to the KindNet.

Feasts, luxury, best friends, and a special ability that was hidden in Jessica for so long. But the Possessors' Headquarters is not what it seems, and it will take more than waking up to escape this nightmare...

Fear, betrayal, and anger will come together to make this sci-fi fantasy novel, where your shadow is your worst fear.

I know you said you don't like science fiction, but I assure you that this is more fantasy than Sci-Fi :-)
It can be found on B&N online store (digital and hardcover) as well as Amazon.
If you prefer a link, message me. And add me too! :-)
Thanks!

message 46: by Madeline (new)

Madeline Woods (madelinewoods) | 2 comments This story is about the possibilities of growth and change and honouring ones individuality.
Beautiful Children Book
You Can Fly Now available at Amazon Kindle
https://www.amazon.com/You-can-Fly-Ma...Madeline Woods

message 47: by Paul (new)

Paul Weil Ariel,
Reviewers wanted for my debut novel and the first part of a 5 part series.
Free PDF versions of the Kindle release available for anyone willing to read and review. email me at pauldweil@yahoo.com

SARAH CASTLE is a young celebrity reporter from London who stumbles upon the mystery of twelve extraordinary teenagers. One of them is HENRY BAXTER, an eighteen year-old unknown runner who just won The London Marathon. She accepts a position as the public relations chief for their new charity—THE THEMIS FOUNDATION. Sarah experiences events that can only be described as supernatural; including a cottage that appears normal from the outside, but is infinitely large inside with doors that open all over the world. However, Sarah’s proximity to this extraordinary family might just get her killed. In THEMIS, Sarah discovers the family she desperately wants, a love she didn’t expect, and herself at the center of events that will change the destiny for all of humanity. Themis is the first part of a five book series that will take the reader on an adventure into ancient mythology, a fantastic mystery, and deep inside the most unusual family on Earth.

message 48: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Nadia,

Just sent you a PM.

Nadia E wrote: "Hi Ariel,

This is my first time trying to find someone to review my book. I'm a professional editor but have always been an avid writer, so I decided to bite the bullet and write my own manuscript..."

message 49: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Geoff,

I just sent you a PM.

Geoff wrote: "Hello Ariel
Looks like you've had lots of responses. If you'd be interested in Viking Horror Mystery, I have recently published a series with Mirador, and I'm very keen to get reviews.
There's a f..."

message 50: by Ariel (new)

Ariel C (missarielc) | 11 comments Hi Paul,

Just sent you a PM.

Paul wrote: "Ariel,
Reviewers wanted for my debut novel and the first part of a 5 part series.
Free PDF versions of the Kindle release available for anyone willing to read and review. email me at pauldweil@yah..."

« previous 1 3