Goodreads Sanctuary discussion

BOTM > BOTM

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by martin eden (new)

martin eden

message 2: by martin eden (new)

martin eden That's the classical reading challenge on GR: each month, each member will suggest a book to be read by the group (the 2 first weeks of the month). Then we will vote (10 days to choose) and finally, I will reveal the BOTM (a few days before the end of the month so we can get the book).

message 3: by Karin (new)

Karin (hippolicious) Great! So we post our suggestions here?

message 4: by martin eden (new)

martin eden I will set a new thread each month for the suggestions and a new one for the chosen book.

message 5: by Karin (new)

Karin (hippolicious) Ok good! You're doing a great job with this group, Martin! :-)

message 6: by martin eden (new)

martin eden Thank you Karin!

message 7: by Shevella (new)

Shevella (hummingbird14) | 170 comments I agree with Karin. Glad you took on the mod role :)

message 8: by martin eden (new)

martin eden Thank you so much! But I miss Aaron! He was really great, entertaining and always here for a good joke or a good word!

message 9: by Karin (new)

Karin (hippolicious) Me too... I wonder what happened...

message 10: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (cinnabarb) Karin wrote: "Me too... I wonder what happened..."

I've known Aaron for a while as a 'Goodreads friend.' He has a tendency to come and go. Be patient and he'll probably return :)

message 11: by martin eden (new)

martin eden Hi everyone! We have two BOTM for April! Feel free to read either one or both of them...
Happy reading!

message 12: by martin eden (new)

martin eden Hi everyone! I suggest to have one BOTM for July and August. I will be absent in August. What do you think?

message 13: by HeyLucindaO! (new)

HeyLucindaO! (heylucinda) | 66 comments happy with that :)

message 14: by Shevella (new)

Shevella (hummingbird14) | 170 comments Works for me

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (cinnabarb) That's fine