What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Thriller about woman on death row for accidentally killing her estranged father. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rene (new)

Rene Lytle (reneelytle) | 5 comments So this was a novel I picked up in an airport a few years back so it's not a very old book.

There's a woman who hires a ghost writer to tell her story about her accidentally killing her estranged father. In the beginning of the book she connects with her birth father and finds out he's seeing a much younger woman and doesn't really like it.

They meet at this dingy pub to talk sometimes and I THINK it's based in England.

(No spoilers here) ... At the end you find out this horrible thing that happened when her and her friend were playing around one day as kids.

Does anyone know the title of this book?!? It's driving me crazy!

message 2: by Rene (new)

Rene Lytle (reneelytle) | 5 comments More info: the main character's estranged father is seeing a younger woman. The younger woman is the one who catches the protagonist right after she accidentally kills her dad.

message 3: by Rene (new)

Rene Lytle (reneelytle) | 5 comments Please help this is driving me nuts!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Natasha, what year did you read this book? I find "a few years back" can mean different things in this large group.

Please note the bump period is 30+ days -- or sooner if you remember more information.

message 5: by Rene (new)

Rene Lytle (reneelytle) | 5 comments Hi Kris! I read the book about two years ago and at the time I'm pretty sure it was new. So it's about 2 or 3 years old

message 6: by Rene (new)

Rene Lytle (reneelytle) | 5 comments So I actually found the receipt for this book tucked into my desk drawer!!!!!!!! The book is "The Execution of Noa P. Singleton"

Such A good book I recommend to everyone

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35167 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Natasha. Here's the link - The Execution of Noa P. Singleton by Elizabeth L. Silver.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Execution of Noa P. Singleton (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth L. Silver (other topics)