What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance book, read as ebook in the last year, heroine is kidnapped, one of the kidnapper protects her, rescued by hero. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 138 comments Trying to remember a book I read on the last year on Kindle, I think it was fairly new.

It was a Contemporary romance.

All I remember is the heroine was kidnapped at one point (cant remember why) and there is one guy there who protects her, as he falls in love with her, and he used to keep her safe and move around the place with her following close behind him, as there were others there who wanted to harm the heroine.

The heroine is saved, and when she is back with the hero, as they are walking down the hall, she automatically goes to walk behind him, as that is how she had become used to moving around.

That is all I really remember.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments Could the hero have been undercover?

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 138 comments Jenny wrote: "Could the hero have been undercover?"

Don't think so. She was with the hero before she was kidnapped, and I cannot even remember why she was taken.

The other guy who was part of the team who kidnap her, falls in love with her, but she loves the hero, but the heroine and the other guy do kiss, as the other guy was about to help her escape, but they thought they would not make it, and as they are trying to escape I am pretty sure the hero actually turns up to rescue her.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 109 comments Can't link it for you, but this sounds like "Chloe" by Sarah Brianne, it's part of her Made Men Series.

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "Can't link it for you, but this sounds like "Chloe" by Sarah Brianne, it's part of her Made Men Series."

Chloe by Sarah Brianne - Amanda's suggestion. (I'm guessing you're on mobile. Just ask if you'd like instructions for adding a book link.)

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 138 comments No, that is not it.

I remember once she is back with the hero, the main thing she struggles with is how she walks around the house, close behind him as that is what she did when in captivity with the other guy. And she feels guilty over having kissed him.

I think at the end, the other guy (one if the kidnappers) actually is redeemed in some way, or does not go to prison as he has loads of info.

message 7: by Jorja (new)

Jorja (jorjamaree) | 111 comments Suggestion: Can't you just look at your purchase history/books on your kindle? Or are there too many?

SamJ ★Needs a HEA★ | 138 comments Aria wrote: "Suggestion: Can't you just look at your purchase history/books on your kindle? Or are there too many?"

Well yes this ofc was the first thing I did. But there a touch too many!! :-)

I did find it form another grp, it is a 2 book series, and it was the second book about the same characters I was thinking about.

Deceiving Lies is the 2nd book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deceiving Lies (other topics)
Chloe (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah Brianne (other topics)