World of Wolves discussion

Hello! Have something to say? > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (last edited Oct 22, 2016 10:17PM) (new)

~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!! (userperry) | 1619 comments Mod
Do you have any questions? Ask them here or you can make suggestions to improve this group. Please leave the job of answering questions to the Moderators only

message 2: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

Manon  Blackbeak | 762 comments Mod
In the thread create characters what's the rank? (Hopefully this isn't a dumb question)

message 3: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

(Np it's not dumb but there is a thread for ranks if you scroll down a little :p)

Alpha: The leader.

Beta: Second in command.

Gamma: Train's everyone.

Warrior: A person who fights.

message 4: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

Thanks :) I'll create a character sometime soon... I want to think it through as I'd like it to be good

message 5: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

If you don't mind I have a suggestion:
I think it would be good if the mods would also create a character so it could motivate others in doing the same thing and it can also give members an idea on how to do theirs as well.

message 6: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (last edited Oct 23, 2016 01:51AM) (new)

Actually I'm in the middle of creating a character. The spoiler is there in the character thread

message 7: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude or anything I didn't realise

message 8: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Np,I'm kinda glad you said that. :) ( if by chance you wanna be a mod here,there is a thread for that)

message 9: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

Thanks I checked that out and filled out the form :)

message 10: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Okay,Ash will check it out later. I can't make decisions alone. Thank you btw

message 11: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

It's okay

Mimi Angel of Love Are Dhampir's allowed?

message 13: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

We are thinking of not to include humans

Mimi Angel of Love Oh, okay

message 15: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

But you can make your own version of Dhampire. (Half werewolf-half vampire child,it might be interesting.)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a question... What exactly are the characteristics of Rogues? Or has that already been posted?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Also, after I a character gets approved, how and where do I roleplay?

Do you have to ask to be a certain position in the hierarchy, or do you just take it?

And how do I post pictures????

Thank you! (sorry if these are stupid questions)

message 18: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

RowAelin3 (Aubrey) wrote: "I have a question... What exactly are the characteristics of Rogues? Or has that already been posted?"

Did you read the back story? Rouges have both werewolf and vampire blood in them,but there can be Rouges with pure werewolf blood.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, ok. I was trying to read about that while I distracted earlier. Thank you!

message 21: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (last edited Oct 26, 2016 08:51PM) (new)

RowAelin3 (Aubrey) wrote: "Also, after I a character gets approved, how and where do I roleplay?

Do you have to ask to be a certain position in the hierarchy, or do you just take it?

And how do I post pictures????

Thank..."

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

To post you picture
< img src=" ( add the url here ) " width=" " height=" " alt="description" />

(Width- width of the image, Height-height of the image (please make it less than 1000, alt is a description of the image. All three are optional, but recommended.)

Note; Don't keep open spaces specially between < and img or before />

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2016 09:44PM) (new)

I cannot even begin to express my thanks Peri!!!! I am so sorry if that was an inconvenience for you

message 23: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Np I'm here to help you and all the other mods are. So fell free to pm us if you can't find us here :)

message 24: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

And no question is a stupid question

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright :)

Thanks again!

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2016 11:05PM) (new)

What are the values (i can't think of a better word) of the Sunlight and the Spartan pack? In the backstory, it explains the values of the others (kind heart, steaming mad, looking at the sky, victory and justice, etc.) but not these ones...

message 27: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Other four are the first packs. We haven't add any values to other packs. Their Alphas can add a value

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, thanks!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Also can you be an alpha if you aren't a mod? I thought I saw the answer earlier, but I looked though all the discussions, and I couldn't find anything about that...

Thanks! :)

message 30: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Ofcourse, you can claim any open rank or territory you want (but make claims first)

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 26, 2016 11:21PM) (new)

Awesome. Last questions of the night, do I make claims or get approved first?

Is it ok if I curse? I know some people aren't ok with that, so what are the rules on that?

Thank you so much for answering all of my questions, I just really want to make sure I know the rules and the world before I make my character.

Also, @Manon, thank you for inviting me to be a part of this amazing group!

message 32: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

Go to this( I just updated it now)- https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Make claims first. So you won't loose your rank/face/territory while you are creating a character

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty, thank you so much!!! Have a good night (or day if thats the timezone you are in)

message 34: by ~Perry~ Soul Taker!!!!, Dr. DreamGirl (new)

It's morning here :) Night!

message 35: by Manon , Hades (The underworld awaits for those who are naughty) (new)

RowAelin3 (Aubrey) wrote: "Awesome. Last questions of the night, do I make claims or get approved first?

Is it ok if I curse? I know some people aren't ok with that, so what are the rules on that?

Thank you so much for an..."

That's okay and thank you for joining :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you mean?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh!! Nevermind. Let me look into it!

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2016 06:39PM) (new)

Ok, I'm going to try something.

So far, all the discussions are made by moderators, so I'm going to see if I can make some discussions for your pack, and if it works, you can preside over that 'territory.'

If not, I'll ask the other mods...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

WAIT!!!! I THINK I FOUND A WAY TO FIX IT!!!!! ONE MINUTE!!!!!!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

What is your pack and the name of your territory?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright-y. Give me a minute.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 01, 2016 07:20PM) (new)

I DID IT!!!!!

It should be the discussion right underneath the Skylight Territory discussion! Now whenever you make another discussion, make sure you sort it into the folder that says "Jonsund - Daylight Territory"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Were you able to find it? :)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course! Anytime! :)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh!!! You are perfectly fine, I actually posted this in another group, so I'll copy it to this one! Brb!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone is wondering how to post pictures (i found out a few days ago, so here you are) (this also works with gifs)

1) To start off, click on (some html is ok)

2) Copy the image section excluding the image: and the grey bracketed words at the end.

(In other words only copy the highlighted in this picture)
description

3) Between the quotation marks, you can see
description

4) Replace the url (http://www.goodreads.com/image...) with the url of the picture you want in between the two brackets.( " " )In this case:
description

5) Adjust the size of the image by changing the width and height settings in between the quotation marks. If you want small opt for a smaller number, if you want big opt for a bigger number.
description

The result will come out like this:
description

or if you want a bigger size change the size settings:
description

I hope this helps!!!! Feel free to ask questions!

Please make sure to do this exactly, otherwise IT WILL NOT WORK!

(please note that the width CANNOT go past 400 and the height CANNOT go past 1000)

(This is not mine, credit goes to maker)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright-y there you are! Any other questions you need answered before I have to go to bed?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Anytime!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyway, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask, I am going to bed now, as it is almost 10 where I am. But if you have more questions, the other mods will answer you, or I'll get to you in the morning! Goodnight!

~✨Catherine✨~ (catherine16078) | 220 comments This is a really stupid question, but what do I do after I create a character and get it approved? How do you rp? (I know, Im so clueless) :D

« previous 1