What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Vampire romance series read around 2008, usually vampire and human pair. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Silvis92 (last edited Oct 22, 2016 08:34PM) (new)

Silvis92 | 3 comments Trying to remember the name of this series of vampire books, even though its a series the books don't have anything to do with the next except a basic concept. The books usually has a human and a vampire that get together thought I think they both turn vampires in the end, and if I remember correctly the humans can't be turned unless they have a certain gene. I vaguely remember parts from two books, the one has a vampire that is described as short, fairy like, that kidnaps a man (who had dreams of her) and takes him to a place, castle maybe, that is in the middle of nowhere.
The other one was a guy that is brought up around vampires and himself is eventually turned, might have been before he wanted to. He gets abducted and experimented on by some kind of organization at the same time a woman, that might be human still, is also held captive and is is mate. If I remember right the women ends up pregnant due to the experiments the organization does on the both of them.

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (khek) | 270 comments It sounds a little bit like L.J. Smith's Night World series. I don't think it's been in print for awhile, but a lot of libraries still have it.

message 3: by Silvis92 (new)

Silvis92 | 3 comments Kelly wrote: "It sounds a little bit like L.J. Smith's Night World series. I don't think it's been in print for awhile, but a lot of libraries still have it."

Night World does seem similar to the series I'm looking for, but I read through the summaries and didn't see what I was looking for. Thanks though.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32294 comments Mod
Reference: similar series suggested by Kelly - Night World by L.J. Smith -https://www.goodreads.com/series/4192...

message 5: by Silvis92 (new)

Silvis92 | 3 comments Got the answer from another site, it is The Wings in the Night series by Maggie Shayne if anyone else is curious.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32294 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Silvis92. Here's the link - Wings in the Night series by Maggie Shayne - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4104...