The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Blood of Olympus discussion

Who Would Your Godly Parent Be?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Steph Who would you like your godly parent to be?

Zeus- King of the gods, God of lightning and thunder, God of the sky

Hera- Queen of the gods, Goddess of family, Goddess of marriage, Goddess of women

Poseidon- God of the sea/waters, God of horses, God of earthquakes

Hades- Ruler of the underworld, God of the dead

Persephone- Queen of the underworld

Demeter- Goddess of agriculture, Goddess of grains, Goddess of harvest, Goddess of growth

Aphrodite- Goddess of love, Goddess of beauty, Goddess of desire, Goddess of pleasure

Apollo- God of music, God of arts, God of knowledge, God of plague, God of healing, God of oracles, God of poetry, God of archery

Ares- God of war, bloodshed, and violence

Artemis- Virgin goddess, Goddess of the hunt, wolves, plague, animals, young girls, and childbirth

Athena- Goddess of war, wisdom, creativity, intelligence, skill, peace, warfare, battle strategy, handicrafts

Dionysus- God of wine, fruitfulness, parties, festivals, and madness/chaos

Hephaestus- God of fire, metalworking, and crafts

Hermes- God of travelers, thieves, communication, trade, and language/writing

Hestia- Goddess of the hearth, home, and chastity

My parent would be Hades!

message 2: by Eyla (new) - added it

Eyla Dad would be Apollo.

Lakshmi Poseidon

message 4: by Himika (last edited Apr 03, 2017 08:45AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Himika Chakraborty I would love to have Poseidon as my dad,but that would be weird,because I have a crush on Percy.And BTW,Artemis,Hestia or Hera technically cannot be anyone's godly parent.

Cintia That's true, but I admit that it would be interesting to know what kind of power could have a child of Artemis, or Hestia, or Hera, don't you think? We will never know, but still.

message 6: by Eyla (new) - added it

Eyla If they did have children, I would be Artemis but obviously not. I have a LOT of personality traits that I share with her.

Niti For me personally, it would be either Poseidon or Apollo

Ruhi It would definitely be Athena cause we practically have all of the same characteristics (besides the Handicrafts)

Magnus Hestia, the one that was ignored by the campers until a few stopped........

Michael Manosalvas I would want to be a child of Thanatos. He is death. Probably less complicated being his son than a son of Hades.

message 11: by Paul (new)

Paul I dunno
Either Hades or Hephaestus or Hermes.

Amelia M Poseidon or Apollo ig

message 13: by Jayde (last edited May 07, 2021 06:29AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jayde Durling Poseidon because the powers are amazing and he is a better father than some of the other gods who never even offer their own childeren help or guidence. I would also like to be half siblings with Percy

message 14: by Rashmika (new) - added it

Rashmika Vinakota For me, Poseidon. His powers are really cool and when I'm ever told to choose an element, I've always chosen Water. Even before I read Percy Jackson. I could imagine myself controlling water but not anything else.

Layla Stout I took the quiz and got Hades, so I took a bunch more and got Zeus and Hades, but I feel like I would be more Hades, just because I feel more connected to that stuff ig.