All About YA discussion

Archives > November 2016 Color Challenge!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by These Violent Delights (last edited Oct 31, 2016 08:03PM) (new)

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
The Gist: Around the start of every month I will pick a random color in the Rainbow, and those who signed up for the month will try to read as many books that have that color on the book.

For the challenge, ANY LITTLE BIT OF THE COLOR CHOSEN FOR THE MONTH ON THE COVER WILL COUNT, EVEN IF IT'S JUST A LITTLE DOT. If the author has the color chosen for the month in their name (ex. John GREEN) it would count.

Participants:
Rose
Robin
Janessa
Daisy

Orange & Black Are The Colors For This Months Challenge

message 2: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments I'm in :) should have a lot more time this month.

message 3: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 2727 comments Mod
So I read Heartless by Marissa Meyer. It has red on the cover. I just can't add the cover right now because I'm on mobile.

These Violent Delights (Robin) | 1221 comments Mod
The colors for this months challenge are Orange & Black

message 5: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 388 comments Mod
I'm in:)

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Sure, I'll participate this month. Let do this!!

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 471 comments Mod
Oh, cool, all the books I've read so far this month have one of the two colours on:

A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3) by Claudia Gray Chemical Chaos by Nick Arnold Learn ANY Language A Practical Guide to Learn Any Language to Any Level of Fluency by Janina Klimas William Shakespeare's The Clone Army Attacketh (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #2) by Ian Doescher

How's the challenge going for you guys? :)

message 8: by Janessa (new)

Janessa | 388 comments Mod
The War of Art Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield , The Norton Introduction to Literature by Kelly J. Mays , Imaginative Writing by Janet Burroway , Hamlet by William Shakespeare