What do you think?
Rate this book
419 pages, Hardcover
First published November 1, 2016
Reasons to Read this Book:
- You’ve made it this far so why not?
- The love triangle finally dies
- Have you SEEN that cover?
- Paul Markov is featured
- Marguerite is less whiny ((tho whininess still remains))
- Paul Markov’s face
- I mean, you’re not a quitter, you’ve been through book 2, so you’ve faced the worst of it
- Eh, it’s pretty short
- Marguerite’s parents are goals
Valid Reasons why you Would NOT want to Read this Book
- The love triangle has lasted two books
- Marguerite is the main character
- Marguerite does dumb things
- Cliché tropes that I cannot mention bc **spoilers**
- Excessive self-doubt from EVERYONE
- Eh, you might as well read it, why the heck not?
This book is for you if… you’re searching for a worthwhile ya series that is action packed and full of twists. This is a fantastic series.
‘This role doesn’t need an adventurer as much as it needs someone who can... look at each world with fresh eyes. Who can perceive things deeply. Not an adventurer—an artist. You were the one we needed all along.’
⇢ enemy wears the same face
⇢ every new world begins with a near-death situation
⇢ the idea of fate is threatened
⇢ alliance of the multiverses
⇢ knowing yourself so well, you can beat...yourself
⇢ Paul effing Markov
“I’ve been so shaken by finding my one worst self that I never considered how much it might change our fates by finding someone else’s best self. Travel through enough dimensions and maybe you’d find the hero and the villain in everyone.”