What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Book about a dystopian vampire girl and zombies... [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller (jess_t30) | 2 comments I read this book sometime in the last three or four years, so it was published around then. The main character is a girl, who is a homeless streetrat and lives in the slums surrounding a large vampire city. Outside the city walls there are free roaming zombies, and she occasionally goes out into their world to hunt for pre-apocalypse supplies. Eventually she gets into trouble out there one night and a vampire saves her, but in doing so he turns her. Then he becomes a mentor of sorts, training her. But then he goes missing, and she decides to go into the vampire city to look for him. There she meets the vampire king, and learns he is a wicked dude. Eventually she goes out on her own searching for him, into the zombie wasteland, where she meets up with a gang of humans and pretends to be human so they will let her travel with them. She falls for a human boy, and the book ends with the group being attacked and everyone but her kidnapped. I can't remember her name, or any of the characters' names, or the author. Please help! I would love to reread it and see if a sequel is out yet

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Possibly The Immortal Rules or Team Human?

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments That sounds exactly like The Immortal Rules

Sakuralionheart | 41 comments Yeah, that's totally The Immortal Rules, by Julie Kagawa!

message 5: by Tammra (new)

Tammra (tammrap) | 5 comments 100% sounds like The Immortal Rules, loved that book bye the way!

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Miller (jess_t30) | 2 comments Thank you guys so much!!!