YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

A Million Worlds with You (Firebird, #3)
This topic is about A Million Worlds with You
BUDDY READ: Dystopian/Sci-Fi > A Million Worlds With You (Firebird #3) by Claudia Gray - Starting August 18th 2017

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abby | 5454 comments A million universes. A million dangers. One destiny.

The fate of the multiverse rests in Marguerite Caine’s hands. Marguerite has been at the center of a cross-dimensional feud since she first traveled to another universe using her parents’ invention, the Firebird. Only now has she learned the true plans of the evil Triad Corporation—and that those plans could spell doom for dozens or hundreds of universes, each facing total annihilation.

Paul Markov has always been at Marguerite’s side, but Triad’s last attack has left him a changed man—angry and shadowed by tragedy. He struggles to overcome the damage done to him, but despite Marguerite’s efforts to help, Paul may never be the same again.

So it’s up to Marguerite alone to stop the destruction of the multiverse. Billions of lives are at stake. The risks have never been higher. And Triad has unleashed its ultimate weapon: another dimension’s Marguerite—wicked, psychologically twisted, and always one step ahead.

In the epic conclusion to Claudia Gray’s Firebird trilogy, fate and family will be questioned, loves will be won and lost, and the multiverse will be forever changed. It’s a battle of the Marguerites . . . and only one can win.

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Hi Abby, have you started it? I just started it a while ago.

Chapter 2, (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments When will you get your copy, Beety? I'm not in a hurry and will likely take my time as this is the final book, so I think you can still catch me up :)

Abby | 5454 comments My library is crazy slow when it comes to getting new books so I'm not sure when I'll get it.

Rachmi  | 4945 comments @Abby, that's okay. I'm going to keep reading while waiting for you. And if by the time I finish you haven't gotten your copy yet, I'll still discuss it with you :)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 4, (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 13, (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Chapter 18, (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments I'm going to read this one now and I'm excited and scared because I don't want this series to end

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments Chapter 5

Marguerite: (view spoiler)

Paul: (view spoiler)

The Plan: (view spoiler)

message 12: by Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- (last edited Feb 15, 2017 08:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments Chapter 10:

Paul: (view spoiler)

The Universes: (view spoiler)

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments Chapter 15:

Romeverse: (view spoiler)

The Plan: (view spoiler)

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments Chapter 20:

Triadverse: (view spoiler)

Josieverse: (view spoiler)

Cloneverse: (view spoiler)

Nicole - Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die- | 297 comments Finished:

Homeverse: (view spoiler)

Marguerite and Paul: (view spoiler)

The Epilogue: (view spoiler)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84134 comments Mod
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Date Changed. Restarting August 18th 2017. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments OMG! i just saw this thread! i found nobody to read this with for so long! i'm so happy right now :) have to hurry and finish the

message 18: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments (the App only lets me write me short comments)
2nd book. i just started. Maybe you want to Buddy read the 1st one too?

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 17, 2017 11:05AM) (new)

Hi Lisa, Thanks for reading with us! II know I have really been looking forward to this one but I also dont want the series to end

I read the first two books about a month ago but if you wanted to i could reread them with you? I adore them so much and they are pretty quick reads for me and refreshers are always good! But i am a very quick reader.

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments Chapter 9: (view spoiler)

message 21: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments @Julianne: Thank you very much :)
I also don't want the series to end :( I love all the different universes :) (especially the russian one) :)
i just started with the 2nd book, maybe you want to buddy read this one with me? only if you like :)

This series made me buy the books although i already owned the ebooks... but the covers... so beautiful :)

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments Chapter 16: (view spoiler)

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments Chapter 23: (view spoiler)

Ashley (xanthax) | 2525 comments Done: (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Finally finished Nevernight so I'll be starting this today c:

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Ch1 (view spoiler)

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments Julianne wanted to read the 2nd book with me, so i can join you...
Might have to read it alone...

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments How long do you think you'll take to get to this one? I can always slow down a bit c:

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments i've 1/3 done. hope in finishing it by tomorrow or friday.
but you don't have to wait for me :) thank you :)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Well I hope you enjoy it c: I really loved the first two in the series, and I'm looking forward to seeing how everything ends in this one ;D

message 31: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1990 comments i also really loved the 1st one :) i want to know what happens next, but at the same time i don't want the story to end...
i got the ebooks, but the covers were so beautiful that i had to buy the books too... :D

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments I've got the ebooks for the first two, and I'm borrowing the third from the library. Definitely going to have to buy physical copies of the books too though :|

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry for late reply Lisa! I'm starting number two today.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ch 1
(view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments I'm reading really slowly at the moment because I'm at hope sick so most of my time is going to sleeping and coughing XD

Anyways, Ch5 (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Ch10 (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Ch14 (view spoiler)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

CH 7

(view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Ch21 (view spoiler)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ch 15 (view spoiler)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Ch 21 (view spoiler)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished!

I cant believe its over!!! (view spoiler)

Natalie (esaria) | 4306 comments Finished! (view spoiler)