The Selection (The Selection, #1)
This topic is about The Selection
Books We Have Read > The Selection

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Manon , Fallen Angel (Hush Hush CRAZY!!) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Manon  Blackbeak | 618 comments Mod
What are your thoughts on this book?

Nicole (nics2) | 14 comments I really enjoyed it . It was a fast read and America was great ! I know many people say she's annoying and bla bla bla but I couldn't help but love her!

I believe we're not supposed to talk about the rest of the series here, however ... Has someone here read the crown ? Send me a message if so , even if you didn't read the crown and stopped at the heir ( I did it...) , I really need someone to talk about Eadlyn..

Naoé | 361 comments I really liked the series it was cute and the characters were great it's one of this book I can always reread if I don't know what to read or if I'm in a reading slump or if I need something to cheer me up it's really one of my favorite book series

Mara (juleannmara) | 3 comments It's a suuuuuper perfect read. The first three books were awesome, but the last two, The Heir and The Crown, were a bit... meh... But you MUST read The Selection trilogy. Iz so perf and Maxon is so... *faints* ❤❤❤

Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~ | 1098 comments Mod
I have put as want to read! (My shelf is getting out of control aaah!)

Mara (juleannmara) | 3 comments And I agree with the comment above my first one. The Selection is my to-go read. Like, I could re-read it over and over, and I would still feel the same for it. I actually read it thrice this summer.

Bookcrazy ~ So what? I'm still a rock star~ | 1098 comments Mod
I love books like that! (I have read one book so many times I could probably recite pretty much the entire thing off by heart and still love it!)

message 8: by Srilekha (new)

Srilekha (srileeka) | 12 comments I have always loved the Selection! It's one of my favorites!
It takes me to another different world, and I love that about book.
This is a must read!
:]

Irena | 4 comments I've read it recently and it's interesting, definitely worth reading. novellas should be read also, they give good perspective to some important events ;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this series up to (and including) The Heir and I found the experience similar to watching reality TV; it's almost mindless and disagrees with a fair few of my morals, but it's also strangely addictive and enjoyable... Anyone else?

The Chocoholic I loved this series! America was so relatable and Maxon was an absolute cinnamon roll. I'm so excited to read The Heir!!

Esther Jackson (ejjackson) AMAZING! I love Maxon so much it is crazy. I have read this whole series twice. I love the second series also, not quiet as much as the first though but still a lot, Kiera Cass did an amazing job with these books. The short stories I did not like as much like Aspen's perspective was just so obsesive over America. Other than that great books to read. I give it a 5 star.