message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 544 comments Mod
Author: M.A. Phipps
Book: Ultraxenopia
Genre: YA Dystopian
Explicit Content/Book Rating: PG13
Number of Copies Offered: UNLIMITED
Formats Offered (mobi, epub, PDF, audiobook): MOBI
Any disclaimers regarding age range or triggers: SOME VIOLENCE, MILD LANGUAGE AND MILD SEXUALITY

Synopsis:
Don’t stand out. Blend in. Remain invisible. Those are the rules I lived by—the rules I thought would keep me alive.

I was wrong.

Wynter Reeves is a law-abiding citizen of the State, a willing conformist whose daily life is haunted by terrorism and oppression. With the constant threat of death hanging over her like a shadow, she forces herself to live by a strict set of rules, all in the hope of ensuring she is never noticed. However, on her twenty-first birthday, as she prepares to take the placement exam that will determine her future within society, she begins to show symptoms of a rare and debilitating illness—ultimately attracting the attention of the State. Taken into the custody of the feared research facility known as the DSD, her worst nightmare becomes reality.

Ripped away from the life she knew, Wynter is forced to become the test subject of the mysterious Dr. Richter. Through him, she learns the true and terrifying nature of her condition: a disease called Ultraxenopia.

If possible, please post your reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.

Please comment with your email address and preferred format.

All reviews should be completed and posted within 45 days after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Laura I'd like a copy please

pyelaura97@gmail.ca
epub format

thanks!

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany McCann (brittanylmccann) I would like a mobi copy please, kiribear13@gmail.com

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy | 6 comments I would like a mobi copy please.
ktgrfx@aol.com
Thank you.

Beth Kendall | 14 comments Can I have a copy? Bethkw@hotmail.co.uk

Robin (synchro4jc) | 8 comments Looks awesome! Mobi, please, synchro4jc@gmail.com

Thanks!

message 7: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Phipps (authormaphipps) Laura wrote: "I'd like a copy please

pyelaura97@gmail.ca
epub format

thanks!"

Laura, this email address didn't work for some reason. Do you have another I can try?

Laura M.A. wrote: "Laura wrote: "I'd like a copy please

pyelaura97@gmail.ca
epub format

thanks!"

Laura, this email address didn't work for some reason. Do you have another I can try?"

sorry, ... that's because it is ".com" I gave you the wrong ending! My apologies!

message 9: by M.A. (new)

M.A. Phipps (authormaphipps) Laura wrote: "M.A. wrote: "Laura wrote: "I'd like a copy please

pyelaura97@gmail.ca
epub format

thanks!"

Laura, this email address didn't work for some reason. Do you have another I can try?"

sorry, ... that..."

Totally okay! I wondered but wanted to check with you first =) Will resend now!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ultraxenopia (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

M.A. Phipps (other topics)