What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Both Sides of Time (Time Travelers, #1)
This topic is about Both Sides of Time
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. time travel YA; MC travels back through to victorian time period and falls in live with a male whose sister is suffering from consumption/tuberculosis. she has a series of adventures through 3 novels [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alice (ambaby56) | 7 comments the MC travels back through to victorian time period and falls in live with a male whose sister is suffering from consumption/tuberculosis. she has a series of adventures through 3 novels. the word TIME is in the title of all three books.

message 2: by Cricket (new)

Cricket (clutzycricket) | 9 comments I haven't read it, but my first thought is Both Sides of Time and the sequels?

SparksofEmber | 943 comments That's my suggestion, too. (Though apparently it's 4 books - I never read the last 2.)

Alice (ambaby56) | 7 comments Yes! I think so! do you know the other titles in the series?

message 5: by Cricket (new)

Cricket (clutzycricket) | 9 comments Out of Time, Prisoner of Time, and For All Time. There was also a bit of Egyptology running through- he was studying it in his time period.

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Please move this to solved if that is your book. (And if you click the Both Sides of Time link, you can follow it to a list of the other books in the series.)

message 7: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Hi Alice. Was Both Sides of Time your book? Please let us know! We like that feeling of closure....

message 8: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4984 comments How does one move a question to Solved?

SparksofEmber | 943 comments If it is your topic, that you started, you can edit up at the very top of the topic and move it from the general folder to the solved folder. (Or a Mod can do it.)

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37753 comments Mod
Kate wrote: "Hi Alice. Was Both Sides of Time your book? Please let us know! We like that feeling of closure...."

The OP did not respond, however she did say @4 she thinks this was her book. Moving to Solved.

This is a popular book, requested 9x now.