What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Series - Lost Princess - Dragon Mate - School Setting. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cora (new)

Cora Leigh | 2 comments Looking to find the name of either the books or series name. I started it a while ago and can't remember the title or author.

The story starts out with a teenaged girl and her father being attacked by dragons. Another dragon shows up to fight off the violent dragons and it turns out her dad is her adoptive father and he can transform into a dragon and died protecting her because she's a princess in a mystical land that's been separated from the rest of the world and she is brought to this land and to a school where half the population is dragons and the other half is royalty/nobility and dragon riders/tamers/mates. People and dragons either become paired through sight or they fight for the right. But the weird thing is she's supposedly a noble and is to claim a dragon but then she turns into one. Turns out a young dragon was sacrificed to smuggle her out of the barrier. Her actual soul mate is a particularly rude yet powerful dragon who keeps denying their draw. I also seem to remember the boy's aunt is a nurse at the school and a healing dragon?

I suddenly remembered this story and how much I enjoyed it but can't recall how it ended leaving me to believe I never did finish it or it wasn't yet released and then I forgot about it until now. I would appreciate any help you can offer.

Thanks!!!

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Firebolt sounds like the book you are describing. Everything you mention is part of this book/series.

message 3: by Cora (new)

Cora Leigh | 2 comments OMG!! That's it! Thank you.....Firebolt, The Dragonian Series!! THANKS Ann aka Iftcan.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Firebolt (other topics)