2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

For a Few Demons More (The Hollows, #5)
This topic is about For a Few Demons More
For a Few Demons More > Question H

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Your thoughts about the story? What worked and what didn't?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments As I've noted before, the Rachel/Ivy stuff is annoying as heck! Rachel knows where Ivy stands on the blood/sex dichotomy so why does she keep pushing Ivy to bite her if she understands what it will cost her friend.

Its very selfish and makes me understand why the others (Trent, Keasley, Ciri) criticize Rachel for her behavior toward Ivy (I didn't get it at first but I do now).

I enjoyed the twists and turns regarding the mystery surrounding the Were deaths and the last few chapters (from the wedding onward) were really good.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I didn't really plug in until the wedding rehearsal. All that Ivy drama drove me nuts.

In total agreement with you about the criticism leveled at her. Ciri and Keasley were uncharacteristically harsh in this story, justifiably so.

I'm taking a break. My hope is that we see some maturity in Rachel going forward. This was a frustrating story.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Jonetta wrote: "I'm taking a break. My hope is that we see some maturity in Rachel going forward. This was a frustrating story. "

No problem. I can't listen to them too close together or I'd burn out completely.