Nerds and Geeks discussion

General > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
Hey guys, this board is for suggestions for this group. i.e. you want to find others who love your favourite book series. Come here, tell me the name of the book series, and I'll create a thread for you. :)

message 2: by Cinder (new)

Cinder Harper (pineappleofpizzaland) Could there be a Lunar Chronicles thread?

message 3: by inês (new)

inês (ines_is) | 3 comments How about a whole YA (free or not) spoiler thread? ;)

message 4: by Luke (new)

Luke Taylor I would love the group to buddy-read Vault of Dreams and then we could discuss it and you guys could have full access to everything that went into writing it. :D

message 5: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
Cinder wrote: "Could there be a Lunar Chronicles thread?"

I've just created one :)

message 6: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
Inês wrote: "How about a whole YA (free or not) spoiler thread? ;)"

Do you mean the whole thread is for spoilery discussion on YA books?

message 7: by Jaide, Moderator (new)

Jaide | 16 comments Mod
Luke wrote: "I would love the group to buddy-read Vault of Dreams and then we could discuss it and you guys could have full access to everything that went into writing it. :D"

I'm starting the poll tomorrow on what book the group would like to read, and I'll be sure to include Vault of Dreams

message 8: by Luke (new)

Luke Taylor Skye (HailHydra) wrote: "Luke wrote: "I would love the group to buddy-read Vault of Dreams and then we could discuss it and you guys could have full access to everything that went into writing it. :D"

I'm ..."

Thank you very much, Skye! And if we don't get to read it soon I'm sure we will sometime. :D

message 9: by inês (new)

inês (ines_is) | 3 comments Skye (HailHydra) wrote: "Inês wrote: "How about a whole YA (free or not) spoiler thread? ;)"

Do you mean the whole thread is for spoilery discussion on YA books?"

Both. I think it might be interesting to do one with spoiler free, for those interested in reading/discussing the book without worrying about getting spoiled but one with spoilers for other people who wish to discuss theories or other ways the author could've handled things. Yet, it still is a very faint idea. The number of book series that would be requested to have a stand/thread just for them would surely be huge :/