FABClub (Female Authors Book Club) discussion

What is Not Yours is Not Yours
This topic is about What is Not Yours is Not Yours
Women of Africa > What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours group discussion (October '16)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (AlexaNC) | 1256 comments Mod
Welcome to our discussion of What Is Not Yours Is Not Yours by Helen Oyeyemi. Really looking forward to this story collection!

message 2: by Kay (new)

Kay I might not be able to start reading until much later in the month, but I would love to follow the discussion as you guys read it.

Amanda (tnbooklover) I'm looking forward to this one too but it will be later in the month for me as well.

message 4: by Alexa (new)

Alexa (AlexaNC) | 1256 comments Mod
Planning on starting this in the next day or two!

Amanda (tnbooklover) I've read (listened to) the first two stories and they were very entertaining. I'm not a huge short story fan but so far so good with these.

message 6: by Maria Hill (new)

Maria Hill AKA MH Books (mariahilldublin) I couldn't get a copy of this - so will give it a miss this time. However, I got a copy of Behold the Dreamers from Germany of all places - So I will join the Women of Africa read for that one. Great theme by the way guys.

Amanda (tnbooklover) These stories are wonderful and not at all what I was expecting. Really enjoying them.

message 8: by Maria Hill (new)

Maria Hill AKA MH Books (mariahilldublin) Amanda wrote: "These stories are wonderful and not at all what I was expecting. Really enjoying them."

I glad that you are enjoying. One day I get around to this one.