What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. College romance with the hero owning part of a coffee shop [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (__amanda__) | 25 comments College romance with the hero owning part of a coffee shop and the heroine goes to college and works at the coffee shop and one day she opens the door and it hits the man in the face? He also has a secret sister.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Amanda, are you looking for one specific book or all books with this precise plot?

message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (__amanda__) | 25 comments A specific book thank you. :)

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36060 comments Mod
Amanda, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

What year did you read this book?

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (__amanda__) | 25 comments Thank you. And it was possibly last year, maybe the year before.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36060 comments Mod
Does he have a child/daughter - e.g., The Family Man by Kelly Eadon?

What's her job - waitress, barista, baker/cook, etc.?

message 7: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1401 comments Bound Together

No idea if it's what you're looking for as it read it ages ago and hated it, but every time I see your header pop up, I think of this book. Now I've let you know and I can forget about this book again ;)

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (__amanda__) | 25 comments It was bound together. Thank you.

message 9: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1401 comments Lol, really didn't think it was, but glad you go your book. Enjoy.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (__amanda__) | 25 comments It's the book I described but when I read the blurb I remembered that I didn't enjoy it too much . Haha

message 11: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1401 comments I've found that with 90% of the books I've found in this thread. I obviously remember the good bits and have forgotten the average bits... selective memory at it's best!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bound Together (other topics)
The Family Man (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kelly Eadon (other topics)