Start by marking “The Family Man (Belmont Beach Brides #2)” as Want to Read:
The Family Man (Belmont Beach Brides #2)

The Family Man

(Belmont Beach Brides #2)

A sexy single dad gets a second chance at love...

TEMPTATION NEVER TASTED SO SWEET...

When life hands lemons to Beth Beverley, she makes mouthwatering lemon squares. Mostly because they're coveted by the sexy single dad who owns Belmont's most popular coffee shop. But that's where her crush on Griffin has to end. Her sweet treats are selling like crazy cakes in his shop, and
Published July 5th 2016 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about The Family Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Family Man

Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Sweet Romance
3 Lemon Bars Stars
* * *

What does it take for a man with a daughter to allow himself to love again...Maybe it's the Lemon Bars that opened his eyes....
This sweet love story is about two people who are drawn together and hold the love of an adorable little girl in their hands. The only question is if the father can be strong enough to reveal his deepest, darkest shame to this new woman he loves...

A gifted copy was provided by Grand Central Publishing/ Forever via NetGalley for an honest review.

For
Melissa (Mel’s Bookshelf)
I really enjoyed this feel-good romance by the author of “The Wedding Date” Kelly Eadon. It is the second story of the lovely group of friends from the beach town of Belmont USA.

Beth is moving forward from some bad business mistakes and has found happiness selling a small amount of baked goods, teaching kids theatre, and fixing up the odd dress for a bit of money. She has been secretly crushing over Griffin, the owner of a coffee shop that she sells some of her muffins to twice a week. When it b
Danielle
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Family Man came to me at the right time when I was stuck with what kind of book I wanted to get sucked into and so glad it was this one. After reading The Wedding Date by Kelly Eadon I just knew that I this series was going to be one I would remember for a long time.

Beth makes the best muffins, but she also teaches children theatre and can sow. She is a woman of many talents and while things weren't always this way she is comfortable with how things are going. Beth has been selling her goodi
Irene
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it

The Family Man was a sweet and heartwarming read.

I enjoyed watching the relationship between Beth and Griffin develop, it was enjoyable seeing them move from business acquaintances to friends to something more.
They were likable, fun and relatable characters. The attraction between them was believable and they had amazing chemistry.
Then add a smart, cute and adorable little girl into the mix and you have yourself a well balanced story that will make a great afternoon's read.

description

Overall The
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I enjoyed Family Man by Kelly Eadon quite a bit; I liked that both these characters had some things in their pasts they weren't too proud of, I liked that they went into their relationship with eyes wide open as to the challenges, and I liked that they both made mistakes and took accountability for them and communicated without a lot of undue angst. Romances are always tricky when there's a child involved and in this case Mable (May) was a br
Rê
description

4.5 “Incredibly sweet romance” STARS

ARC via NetGalley

You guys, this book... this cute, romantic, sweet and amazing book. I’m so in love with it!

To be more specific, I’m so in love with these characters, because that’s what this book is all about: amazing cand relatable characters making you fall in love with them while you read about them falling for each other and becoming a family.

The plot is super simple – Beth and Griffin like each other and want to make things work.
Michelle
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Family Man is an adult contemporary romance by author Kelly Eadon. Normally, this is not a book that I would pick up on my own. I am not typically drawn to books featuring a single parent, but because I have read, and really enjoyed, one of Kelly's books in the past, I decided to give this book a try. I loved Kelly's easy way with romance and building a connection between characters. Her last book, The Wedding Da
Shrimalya
Shelves: romance, contemporary
Review: This was another great book by Kelly Eadon!Those who have read Wedding Date will remember Kate's BFF-Beth.Though The Family Man is a standalone novel, you would really enjoy reading The Wedding Date too!

In this book we have Beth Beverley and Griffin Hall.Griffin is a single dad to the really sweet and cute Mabel.He is also the owner of Belmont's most popular coffee shop- Little Ray, where Beth sells her baked goods.Beth's sweet treats are a big hit with the customers.But, that's not the
Gaele
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh what a sweet story – and to see a single parent struggling with dating and relationships from a different perspective was wonderful. Kelly Eadon has set a sweet and heartwarming story in this little town. Both Beth and Griffin are instantly attracted and everything feels just ‘right’ so the quick connection didn’t bother me overmuch.

Griffin is readjusting and realigning his life from the hard party-boy, and for a very good reason. May is adorable and full of life, cuddles and happy to be Dadd
Ann Lorz
This is the first time I've read Kelly Eadon. The cover of The Family Man just drew me. How could I not fall for the cover of a daddy with his daughter. Men who step-up and take care of their children are so sexy!

I think it goes to the core of us as women wanting a man that will love and cherish the children we give them. Us mommy's stand strong for our children, or at least we always should.

Right away I liked Griffin. You could tell that the most important thing or in this case, person in hi
Marisa
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
In this book we get another book in the same universe as “The Wedding Date”, but you certainly can read this one as a standalone without any problem. Beth is completely unique and I love her passion for everything in life. She has the most contagious enthusiasm even if you’re just reading about her! I wish we had gotten a little more of a chance to get to know each of the characters before they got together…or perhaps a little more of the early dating? They seemed to fall into each other pretty ...more
Mari
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it

Feel good and heartwarming story between a woman of all trades and a single dad. I found know it was a continuation of the previous book when I was partly into the book but it didn't't really feel like I missed out and can back track easily.

Beth was a curious character, she had so many things going on and she loved all of them. Which well can be a tough juggle too, she had a bad experience with her own business before so now she wants to spread her interests. Griffin owns Little Ray whi
Char (1RadReader59)
Jul 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
When you're young you think of blowing town especially if you come from a small farm town in Ohio. For a Griffin Hall who learned to play guitar at five and mastered the bass off a CD he got his hands on in junior high he was going places. He ate, drank, and slept MTV and VH1 focusing on the finger work the bass players had. Until it clicked one day he was writing his own riffs in high school.
A friend in high school got a band together. They managed to get a good following and become popular.
Books Laid Bare
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is not the first book in the series but I don’t think I lost anything in the fact that I hadn’t actually read book one. The characters stood tall on their own and their story was one that I really, really enjoyed.
Beth was like the energizer bunny, her enthusiasm was infectious, working multiple jobs, she was finally starting over and enjoying the path that she had set for herself, especially when that path lead her to the door or the delicious Griffin.
Griffin though had priorities that were
Jules
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Family Man by Kelly Eadon is a contemporary romance. This standalone is a spin-off from her prior book, The Wedding Date. I enjoy Eadon’s fun, flirtatious writing style. Her stories are engaging, and her characters are realistic and relatable.

Griffin Hall, one-time rock star and single dad, owns a thriving but understaffed coffee shop in Belmont. For his little girl, Griffin has become a solid, practical guy who is focused on providing his daughter with the best life possible. His coffee is
Gwyn Plummer
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beth is quite a refreshing character. She’s not hung up on making money, or even having one career. That’s not her style. She is hardworking, but she’s also a versatile free-spirit. Griffin can relate. He was once a guitarist in a band, and he had his party moments; but an unexpected preganacy with the wrong woman calmed his ways. He had to leave his carefree lifestyle behind and set down some roots and build some structure for his daugther. He’d become a single parent, and he was determined to ...more
Cara Ross
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beth Beverley is a busy women; she is a part-time baker, part-time seamstress, part-time drama teacher for children and throw in some babysitting! She is one women whom is run off of her feet but that doesn't stop her from having feeling for the delicious hunk that owns Little Ray Of Sunshine Coffee Shop…Griffin Hall.

Griffin Hall has a past that he keeps hidden from the world, mainly because he is focused on being a father to his daughter Mabel, but another side is terrified on his past being us
ReadingInThe6ix
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Beth is starting over again so she working 3 part time jobs and she just enjoys making her muffins and her delivery especially to the very sexy business owner Griffin. She works so hard to get his attention to put a smile on his face every time she makes that delivery, but when she finds out he has a daughter she wonders if they can have a relationship and if she can make it work. Griffin gave up his life of traveling and parting for the best thing that has ever happen to him his daughter. He re ...more
Nadine
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have had the chance of meeting Kelly after publishing the review of The Wedding Date and we started talking about the book in my little Comments section, The Wedding Date really resonated with me and it allowed me to fall in love with Kelly's writing. So when she asked me if I was happy to review The Family Man, I could not say no as I was deeply touched by the opportunity to do so.

Let me start by saying that though we have the same characters as from The Wedding Date. Beth our main character
Cathy
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
"The Family Man" by Kelly Eadon is a lovely story that is heartwarming and fun. I enjoyed our main characters - Griffin and Beth. Griffin is a single dad trying so hard to be "the best dad". Beth is fun! She dabbles in a little bit of everything but all that makes her happy and adored by all. Together they create magic! Mabel is adorable and the host of secondary characters all have their charms too. The story is an easy one to follow and had me feeling a range of emotion. I was smiling often bu ...more
Isha Coleman
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review: The Family Man By Kelly Eadon

The beautiful artwork on the cover attracted my attention. The book description drew me in and Kelly Eadon's story captured my heart. There is something refreshingly sweet about a man like Griffin. Sacrificing in every way imaginable in order for his little girl to have the love and security that she needs and deserves. He's one of the good ones. What's ironic is that he does not see how much of a good father he actually is. It takes the hands of fate, sm
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Lemon. Lemon bar. Lemon treat. No tart here. Beth has found that her tasty treats are well loved by the populus that visits a very popular coffee shop, owned by sexy hot, single dad with a sinful smile and most adorable little girl. Beth takes life as it is but lives her life to the fullest most of the time. She was hesitant to go for the man behind the sinful smile because that would be mixing business with pleasure. But what a pleasure it would be to mix with him.

Griffin has grown up with the
Ladyjovi Stone
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was provided a copy of this book by the author in exchange for an honest review
I just finished The Family Man by Kelly Eadon which is the sequel to her book The Wedding Date. Even though this is the second book in the series it is not necessary to have read the first book to understand what is going on in The Family Man.
This is the story of Griffin and Beth, both of whom have some painful things that have happened in their past. Their strong attraction to each other along with Griffin’s adora
Three Chicks
Jul 19, 2016 rated it liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

Beth is a survivor. When she gets knocked down she gets right back up. When single dad Griffin’s charms knocks her off of her feet, she gets back up but has a hard time staying steady.
Single Dad Griffin is determined to make his daughter his first priority, so dating or women in general really shouldn’t be on his radar but there’s just something about Beth that has him wanting to make her one of his priorities.

This was a cute quick read and while I liked the concept o
Becky Rendon
Jul 01, 2016 rated it really liked it

Beth is a free spirited woman. She marches to her own beat and loves the freedom it gives her.

Griffin needs regimented days to help him through his business and being a single dad. Well he thinks that's what he needs, but he can't help wanting the delicious little morsel who drops off his muffins.

Griffin may secretly lust after Beth, but she longs for the day when he eats her the way he devours her treats. (I know that was hokey, but true.)

Fear and longing make for an interesting situa
Samantha Bilodeau
Skimmed from 55% on. This just didn't grip me. Not enough build-up, didn't get a sense of much chemistry... Characters were fine, but not especially unique or deep. Story was predictable without much to back it up. Griffin and Beth didn't do anything but work together or have sex, which made their love not particularly believable. Supporting characters were fine, but nothing special. The wrenches thrown were predictable and melodramatic.

Maybe good for a fluff summer beach read.

I received an ARC
BookSnuggle
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
"The Family Man" by Kelly Eadon is a sweet story. This is Beth Beverley and Griffin Hall's story. You meet Beth in "The Wedding Date" by Kelly Eadon but can be read as a standalone.

Beth is her own person. I enjoyed her personality. She is definitely unique. Griffin is great too but is keeping secrets. Griffin and Beth are perfect for each other. Will they take a chance on love?

This is a cute and sweet romance with steamy scenes, funny and heartfelt moments.

I received a copy of this book for an h
Nicole Smith
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cute story. I just adored the characters especially Beth and Mabel. I liked the close friendships the characters in the book have. I want to live in that town. Beth is one of my favorite heroines. I just loved her creative mind and her personality is just awesome. I want to be friends with her. Griffin is a great dad though he doubt's himself all the time. I liked how Beth brings out a more confident Griffin. A great story I know you will fall in love with this book as much as I did.
Sylvia
Sep 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
What a warm book... Griffin is a single father who owns a coffee shop, and Beth is the woman who bakes and supplies muffins to his shop. They are both attracted to each other, but both have reasons for not taking that step to see if things will work out.
A sweet love story!

Belmont Beach Brides (3 books)
  • The Wedding Date (Belmont Beach Brides #1)
  • Crossing the Friend Zone (Belmont Beach Brides, #3)