Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Fallen and Cassie #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 210 (210 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Want this to be the Camp Half Blood one then?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Characters for this one then?

And do you want one character to be new and one having been there for a while?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yep.

yeah why don't we do that. So which one do you want to have been there for a while?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments If you'd like, it can be my guy.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Want me to make my character then?

And what age?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah, I'm going to start on my other one for the first rp.

late teens maybe?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay.

alright. 16-17 good?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Yeah that's good.

Okay I just did simple so hopefully that's okay

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

That's fine.

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I'm almost done with my character. I'll post it in a few.

message 15: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Name: Elias Hawthorne (Eli)
Years at Camp: 11
Son of Thanatos

Appearance Pics:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
Appearance:
~ Green eyes
~Dark brown hair
~5' 11"
~Scar running from bottom jaw on the left side across his cheek, stopping just before nose

Abilities:
~Umbrakinesis (Shadow Travel)
~Drain some of other's life force
~Communicate with the souls of the recently deceased
~Is able to see the lifespan of others, but forbidden to share info in any way
~Can sense any death; whether it be mortal, demigod,nymph or monster.

Playlist:

~ You Only Live Once -Suicide Silence
"You only live one life for a very short time, So make every second divine"

~I'll Sleep When I'm Dead - Set It Off
"Notice my hands begin to twitch. Unprovoked assaulting of my conscious wit."

~Let It Sleep - Asking Alexandria
"Life's too short for you to die.... I am trapped in my own mind, There's not a thing you can do"

(Sorry.. You can make yours simpler if you want. I had this template already mostly done, I just changed a few things on it.)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments I like it, I might do mine like that just minus the play list.

Although I'll have to do it tomorrow. I gotta go and get ready for bed because I hear it calling my name.

message 17: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Alright, goodnight.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Name: Alyssa
years at camp: First year

Daughter of: Athena

Appearance : https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...

Abilities:

Able to think on her feet

Plan strategies

Able to heal others (Don't know where the gift came from though)

message 19: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Nice character. Would you like to start?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Thanks:) Yeah.

Alyssa had been on the run. It was going on her second day, of trying to live through the day without dying. The day before she had been attacked on her way home, by a monster. That was the only way to describe what had attacked her. Seeing as it was nothing human. And she hadn't ever seen an animal like that before. She had manged to get home and leave her mom a note saying that she was going to go away for a while, and that she wasn't sure when she'd be back. She knew that her mother would be heart broken when she found it. But she had thought it the best, seeing as she hadn't wanted to put her life in danger. And whatever it was, was clearly after her. But for the moment everything was clam and peaceful. Or as peaceful as it could be at least. She thought as she walked, through the woods, she didn't know why but she felt as if she was being drawn somewhere... that once she reached this place, that was in the woods she would safe and the monster wouldn't be able to get her. Maybe it was some kind of something like the sixth scent that her dad had always been talking about before he had passed away. She thought as she walked, but keeping a close hand to her dagger. It had belonged to her father, and she had kept it as a reminder of him after he'd passed away. And it had been the only thing that she had grabbed before leaving the house.

((Her dad remarried after he had her.))

message 21: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli was wandering around the camp, not having any training or really anything to do that day. He usually would spend all day in his cabin but Chiron kept complaining and said he couldn't hide out from everyone all day/night long. He sat down near the tree by the border.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa whipped around when she heard a loud noise. Louder then anything that should of been in here at least. Pulling her dagger, out knowing that it had found her again. And here she had felt she was so close to being safe, only to have it find her. Pacing herself and getting ready to fight, she didn't know how. Sense she had no real combat or self defense classes while she was growing up. But the way she held the knife and placed herself felt right. Like it came natural. Like she'd done it a million times before, when really she never had until just a few days ago. Gasping, when she saw what it was, it wasn't whatever had been chasing her--- this was something else. Something else all together in it's own little department. Keeping the dagger out but this time- she turned and ran. There was no way that she could come out of that fight alive if she went up against it.

message 23: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Aug 01, 2016 05:24PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli looked out across the border. He'd been at camp for years and rarely ever left. 11 summers at camp and he'd maybe left twice. Both times he'd been attacked so he came back. He looked out around him, thinking. He thought it'd be so nice to leave but yet creatures either were after him or despised him. But yet, life at camp wasn't much better.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa felt her breathing pick up, it wasn't the fact that she was out of shape, it was just the adrenaline shooting through her system along with how fast she was pushing herself. Feeling the ground shake from it's chasing her as she ran. Stumbling a couple of times, and falling once. Having gotten back up, and started running again. But couldn't stop a yell from escaping her mouth when it yanked her up off the ground by her hair. "HELP!!!!" Already starting to swipe at it with the dagger, but connpaired to how small the dagger was, she highly doubted it would do much damage.

message 25: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited Aug 01, 2016 05:46PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli heard the scream and tensed. He knew that had to be a demigod out there. He put his hand on the tree and crossed the border, taking off in a run toward the scream. He drew his black Stygian Iron sword as he moved, ready to fight off whatever it was. He usually wasn't that quick to help others, but for some reason, actually hearing someone screaming for help made him choose to go after whatever it was..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa thought for sure after this was done and over with if she wasn't dead by then, she'd have a headache to last a life time. Kicking at it, with her feet and getting a few stabs in as well. But it still wasn't nearly enough to get this thing gone. Forcing her legs back and then kicking as hard as she could, feeling it loosen it's grip slightly. Doing it again. Feeling it drop her to the ground. Oh god that hurt--- hoping back up, to face it. Not knowing anyone had heard her.

message 27: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli could see pretty well in the darkness. He saw the figure along with the demigod. He moved to the side and launched an attack toward the creature, swinging out with his sword toward its side. "Get back!" He snapped quickly to the girl on the ground, knowing she could probably get up the hill and to safety while he dealt with this.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa snapped her head around when she heard someone yelling at her to get out of the way. Rolling to the side and launching back up. Where had they even come from?? No, she couldn't think of that now. Right now they needed to get this- this thing. Back to where ever in the world it came from. Starting to slash at it's feet and ankles while the boy went about trying to take it down.

message 29: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Stop. Go up the hill. It's safe that way!" He ordered as he continued to fight off the creature. Eli had clearly already weakened it and had yet to be hurt himself by it. He continued to lash out at it, hoping she'd listen and get back. He could handle this creature easily, those 11 years of training weren't for nothing..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa looked up again ducking when it started waving it's arms-- hands? And almost got her across the midsection. Seeing that he hadn't even been hurt yet. And if he was, she could heal him. It was an add gift but it was something she'd always had. Backing away from it, at a fast pace. "Be careful!" She called then took off to where he had told her safety would be.

message 31: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli continued to fight against the creature. He hadn't darted back quick enough and the creature's claws slid across his chest, tearing his shirt and skin. Eli's mind barely registered the pain as he attacked again.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa spared a look over her shoulder as she ran. Seeing his shirt had been shredded. And blood was starting to drip down onto the ground. Even though it looked as if he hadn't even noticed the cuts along his chest. Coming up short, she'd wait for him. Wait for it to end.. seeing as the way he was fighting it would wear him down. And he'd become weak once it was gone. She had learned that the hard way, she hadn't moved fast enough during one of the fights she'd been in with a different monster and it had gotten her across her stomach. It was still healing but she knew once it did she would have a scar. She could heal others but not herself, and despite the gift she healed at a normal pace.

message 33: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli began to fight a bit differently, aiming more to kill. After a few more jabs toward the beast, he finally got an opening and slashed off its head, killing it. He took a deep breath, mumbling softly and pressing his bloody sword tip to the ground. After a moment, he stepped back from the body and started up the hill.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa had looked away when she had seen him going for the kill. It didn't really phrase her all that much anymore, after two days fighting off monsters on her own and barely making it out of one alive. Seeing him heading back up the hill to where she was. Stepping forward, "Thank you,--- How's your wound?"

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli walked up to her. "Wound? Oh right." He glanced at his stomach. "It'll be fine. Just come on before more show up." He led her the rest of the way to the border. Biting his lip and thinking.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa walked with him but kept a sharp eye out for anything else that might of been hiding and waiting to attack them. Not seeing anything as they reached an arch. "What is this place?" She asked as they walked under it. And she began looking around.

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Safety. You'll find out. But come on. You need to meet Chiron first..." He said with a sigh. Eli led her toward the big house, knowing he'd probably be sent to the infirmary as soon as he talked to Chiron based on the slight trail of blood he was leaving.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "Um, okay-- is he like the main person that's in charge of-- I guess camp?" She said a little confused but still fallowed him towards a very big, house. That would answer the question she'd had about why they had called it 'The big house' because it was big. Plus she had a ton of questions. So hopefully Chiron would be able to answer some if not all of them for her.

message 39: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Yeah." Eli nodded. He walked up the porch steps to where both Chiron and Mr. D was sitting. Eli gave them a quick explanation that he found a demigod in trouble just outside so he went out and helped her. Eli glanced to her, not even knowing the new demigods name.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa had walked up and listened while he had explained what had happened. Shaking herself mentally when she saw that Chiron was a-- well she didn't know. Seeing as she hadn't even seen half the monsters and crearders that probably existed. That she hadn't even known about until a few days ago. Then realized that the boy that had helped her was looking at her. "Uh sorry.. I'm Alyssa."

message 41: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "Eli." He introduced myself. "This is Chiron, he's well, a centaur. You'll learn more later but I'm gonna leave you with him while i go get my stomach patched up." He said. Eli nodded to Chiron and Mr D before heading towards the infirmary.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa nodded, then watched as he went to leave. Turning back to Chiron and Mr. D once he was out of the yard. Unsure how to go about with all of this. "So, you guys are... like the principles-- or?" She asked not really knowing what they were. Clearly they were the bosses. But their titles she didn't know.

message 43: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "We basically just run this camp and keep it safe." He explained. Chiron asked her to follow her inside. He began to explain about camp and why she was there, going through the same speech that everyone always got.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa listened intently. Not wanting to miss any important information that she might need later on. Like the training and how it worked. How each house shared a big cabin that was by the lake. And how she'd get told what classes and training group she'd be joining a bit later once everything was done and settled. Waiting until he was done to ask the one question that had been bothering her sense Eli had told her what it was and then took her to see Chiron. "There's just one that I don't understand.."

message 45: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Chiron was thorough in his explanation but tried not to drone on about it too much. He looked at her when she spoke. "Alright. What is it that you don't understand?" He asked.
Eli had come back to the big house to join them after getting his stomach stitched up and bandages and getting a clean, non bloody t shirt. He quietly walked in and came to the room Chiron and Alyssa were in.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments "I get everything about the rules, and training.. and stuff like that. But, how did I know to come here? Seeing as I'd never even heard of this place, didn't even know it exited. Seeing as my dad never told me about it, but he's human so I guess he wouldn't know about it. And I've never meet my mom." She asked not knowing at all, the answer to that.

message 47: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "We're just drawn to here. Some demigods are found by seekers or whatever who track them down and guide them back, others. It's just when you're cold, you're drawn to warmer areas. It's in our brains that we should go here..." Eli said before Chiron even got a chance. Chiron shot a slight glare at Eli who just shrugged back innocently.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa hadn't heard anyone come in, even though she had heard feet walking around out in the hallways. Turning when she heard who she now knew to be Eli answer her question. It sort of made sense... you go towards the warmth when you were cold. So-- there brains were just wired to find this place because it seaked safety. And no matter if they knew or not they were drawn to this place. Which was safe.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Eli messed with the leather and bead necklace around his neck as he watched them. Chiron told her he didn't have anything else to tell her currently and that she'd be in the Hermes cabin until she was claimed. He then asked Eli to show her to there.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Alyssa nodded and then said good bye when he dismissed her. Walking out of the big house with Eli seeing as there was no real need to stick around now.

« previous 1 3 4 5
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.