Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Previous BOTM threads > August Group Read Nominations Thread

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Jul 30, 2016 06:27AM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Greetings Lovers of Paranormal!

It's time to nominate what books we'd like to read as a group during the month of August. We've got TWO categories of book available to read this month:

#1 - PERMAFREE of the MONTH - book should be PERMAFREE on MOST distribution platforms worldwide (i.e., not Kindle Unlimited subscription-free, but free-free, for the entire month).

#2 - CULT FAVORITE BUDDY READ - this is for a paranormal book that has achieved CULT STATUS which most of us already have on our shelves. Could be a massively popular series such as Harry Potter or Twilight, or a standalone book based off a popular paranormal movie. The trick is it should be something most of us already have or can grab quickly from most any library and would like to re-read as a group with lots of spoilers because we all know the ending.

Okay ... list 'em and tell me which category you're nominating them for! I'll use Random.org to pick the winners on Monday.

Be epic!

Anna Erishkigal
LoP BOTM / R2R-MOD

message 2: by Haley (new)

Haley | 5 comments SHADOW FALLS

message 3: by Haley (new)

Haley | 5 comments (It's a series by C.C. Hunter)

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl La Pa (cheryllp) | 29 comments #1 - A Demon Bound A Demon Bound (Imp, #1) by Debra Dunbar . Its free on Amazon, Kobo and Smashwords.

#2 - Storm Front Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher . The Dresden File series

message 6: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Thanks to everybody who nominated! This thread is now closed!