The Filipino Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Biweekly Memes > If your life were a book, what would today's chapter be called?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Monique (new)

Monique (attymonique) | 2127 comments Hello friends!

This is the prompt for our next biweekly meme:
If your life were a book, what would today's chapter be called?

To make it more fun, just write down the first thing off the top of your head! Let's go? :)

Also: don't forget that you can still answer last month's meme right here.

message 2: by Monique (new)

Monique (attymonique) | 2127 comments Today's chapter of my life will be called Raiding The Fridge, and Then Some. I think the first part is self-explanatory. The second part ("and Then Some") refers to stuff that my family and I do on weekends: hanging out with each other, which we don't get to do a lot on weekdays. Pretty boring I know but what can we do? I guess we're a boring family. :D

message 3: by Maria Ella (new)

Maria Ella (mariaellabetos) | 1351 comments At the moment, the chapter would be called -

Five Seconds

Because today are filled with conversations that sparked in five seconds. Also, time to think, to stare, and to sense each other's presence are done in five seconds.

Five seconds that turned to minutes, that turned to five hours of bonding sessions for the day.
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Lynai (new)

Lynai | 1188 comments Today's chapter of my life is a continuation of last week: crazy busy and a whole lotta stress. My chapter title will be: DING, ANG BATO! .

Maligayang Buwan ng Wika!

message 5: by Angus (new)

Angus (angusmiranda) | 4337 comments He Was Not There, because I found out today that I've been unfriended by my ex-roommate of almost four years, and now I realize that it makes sense because we haven't really talked for the past couple of years (we haven't really been friends). Feeling a little pissed because I feel like my efforts to help him during the past few months that we've been together were for nothing. Like I asked advice and money and blood (literally) from my close friends. Sheesh.

But I should feel relieved. One less person to manage, and an ungrateful one at that. Sorry, this is so open book, but what the hell, we're talking about book chapters.

message 6: by Tin (last edited Aug 03, 2016 09:13PM) (new)

Tin (rabbitin) | 560 comments In Which I Fail to Invite my Demons for Tea and Cake
(view spoiler)

Angus: (view spoiler)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.