75 Books...More or Less! discussion

Archive (2016 RWYO) > Autumn's Read What you Own

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ (last edited Oct 10, 2016 07:42PM) (new)

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ What a good idea! I am always checking out library books and not getting to the books that I buy these days.

The most recent one that I read again that I own was The Town House - its six stars!

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ Jassy which I have read many times as I like it so much. I own 2 copies.

message 3: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Andrea | 4124 comments Mod
Yay! Glad you got one read!

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ Andrea wrote: "Yay! Glad you got one read!"

Two! both by Norah Lofts. You might like them.

message 7: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Autumn♥♥☽ wrote: "Andrea wrote: "Yay! Glad you got one read!"

Two! both by Norah Lofts. You might like them."

No adding to my lists....lol lalalala i will not add to my list....lol

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ No adding to my lists....lol lalalala i will not add to my list....lol

Is your list too long??? mine sure is!

message 9: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 3009 comments My TBR list was in the 150s. Figured that was ridiculous so I went through and got it below 100. That feels a little more attainable. Since we have the Read What You Own section, I have been better at reading my own books.

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ Carol wrote: "My TBR list was in the 150s. Figured that was ridiculous so I went through and got it below 100. That feels a little more attainable. Since we have the Read What You Own section, I have been better..."

That is a good idea but it takes so much time doing that.

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ The Chemist I got it for Christmas and started it yesterday. Its sure NOT what I expected.

message 14: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 3009 comments Sorry. Hope it gets better.

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ Carol wrote: "Sorry. Hope it gets better."

Well, so far I am still giving it 4 stars but I just expected a sweet heroine and this one is Oleander. She is a sadist and pure poison but the guy Daniel is almost beyond belief nice.

message 16: by Elyse, Moderator (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 7895 comments Mod
~☆~Autumn♥♥☽ wrote: "The Chemist I got it for Christmas and started it yesterday. Its sure NOT what I expected."

I'm not sure what to expect from it!

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ I'm not sure what to expect from it!"

Its very different but most like a spy novel.

message 18: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Elyse wrote: "~☆~Autumn♥♥☽ wrote: "The Chemist I got it for Christmas and started it yesterday. Its sure NOT what I expected."

I'm not sure what to expect from it!"

This looks good, I hope you like it!

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ This looks good, I hope you like it!

On page 217 and I sure like it! Been waiting impatiently for it to be available.