What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Choose Your Own Adventure Style Book about a girl and a deadly pink(?) dragon [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DFZ (last edited Jul 29, 2016 06:27PM) (new)

DFZ (dfzdfz) | 13 comments This book was a choose your own adventure style paperback book (not an actual Choose Your Own Adventure book), which I read somewhere in the early/mid 1990s. Slim volume under 200 pages. Seemed like it might be part of a series of that style of book. The story was about a girl whose grandmother goes missing, I think. She goes to a place, maybe a castle, where this evil dragon is and she has to defeat it. She may have also encountered a love interest and may also have tried to rescue her grandmother. I think the dragon might have been the pink moon dragon or pink pearl dragon? The book was white with either a circle with an illustration on the front or possibly a cut-out on the front.

message 2: by Adele (new)

Adele | 1222 comments Here are a couple possibilities:

The Dragon's Den (Choose Your Own Adventure, #33) by Richard Brightfield

Dragons! (Choose Your Own Adventure Young Readers, #16) by Jim Razzi

message 3: by DFZ (new)

DFZ (dfzdfz) | 13 comments Adele wrote: "Here are a couple possibilities:

The Dragon's Den (Choose Your Own Adventure, #33) by Richard Brightfield

Dragons! (Choose Your Own Adventure Young Readers, #16) by Jim Razzi"

Thanks but this book was that style of choosing your own adventure but not actually Choose Your Own Adventure. Thanks though!

message 4: by Lou (new)

Lou Rocama | 437 comments One of the HeartQuest books, maybe?
Ring Of The Ruby Dragon by Jeannie Black Talisman of Valdegarde (HeartQuest Book #2) by Madeleine Simon Secret Sorceress by Linda Lowery Isle of Illusion (HeartQuest Book #4) by Madeleine Simon Moon Dragon Summer (HeartQuest Book #5) by Linda Lowery Lady of the Winds (HeartQuest Book #6) by Kate Novak

message 5: by DFZ (new)

DFZ (dfzdfz) | 13 comments YES! Moon Dragon Summer! Thank you.

message 6: by Lou (new)

Lou Rocama | 437 comments You're welcome.

Moon Dragon Summer (HeartQuest Book #5) by Linda Lowery Moon Dragon Summer for the book sans its fellows above.