Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Showing Him the Ropes (Champions of Desire, #1)
This topic is about Showing Him the Ropes
Book Cover Help > Replace Cover Image

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa Tomlinson | 6 comments Hello. I have an upcoming release. I put my coming soon image up as the cover image because I didn't realize cover images couldn't be changed. I won't do that again! Could I please have the cover image replaced with the actual book cover? The book hasn't been published yet, there's only one version and it does not have an ISBN.
Here's a link to the cover image on my website: http://www.christatomlinson.com/showi...
And of course I have the file available.
Thank you so much! Lesson learned.
Christa

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments Placeholder cover deleted, you can upload the new cover now

message 3: by Christa (new)

Christa Tomlinson | 6 comments Thank you so much! I appreciate the quick response.

message 4: by Corina (new)

Corina Mangharam | 3 comments Midnight Muses

Hi! I'm having the same problem as Christa. Can you please remove the current cover image of Midnight Muses by Corina R. Mangharam please? I will upload the new file right away. I, too, didn't realise I wouldn't be able to change the image even as the author and I have uploaded the wrong file. It will be the same cover, just cropped nicer. I don't want to make an alternate cover edition because it will be the same cover anyway. I hope you can help me!

message 5: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments Since the book has been published, the cover can not be deleted without seeing what the "new' cover is. If you post a link to the cover that you want to change it with here then a librarian can compare and then change if it meets policy

message 6: by Corina (new)

Corina Mangharam | 3 comments Paula wrote: "Since the book has been published, the cover can not be deleted without seeing what the "new' cover is. If you post a link to the cover that you want to change it with here then a librarian can com..."

Oh I see,

www.blurb.com/b/7211331-midnight-muses

Here's the link!

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7029 comments Cover changed

message 8: by Corina (new)

Corina Mangharam | 3 comments Paula wrote: "Cover changed"

Thank you so much! Have a great weekend!