What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Looking for a manga, old TokyoPop, has 3-4 separate stories inside and I can't remember the title. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (last edited Jul 18, 2016 02:54PM) (new)

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments It's an older manga and all I can think of is the cover in my head, it's a rough looking punk kid with a paper mask over his mouth. The volume only has 3-4 "stories" in it and they are all different/unrelated. One of the stories centers around the kid from the cover and a girl he has a non-committed sexual relationship with. They're basically running away from their problems and hurting themselves on purpose by being with each other. it was featured in Shonen Jump once, along with Hands Off and Princess Ai.

Probably published anywhere from 2005-2009 but could be earlier than 2005. Please help, I'm going crazy trying to remember the title.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 5054 comments Could it have been featured in Shojo Beat instead? "Princess Ai" and "Hands Off" are Shoujo manga.

Taiyo Matsumoto has quite a few manga about street kids.

This sounds very familiar. I'll do some digging.

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments Shoujo Beat definitely sounds better than Jump. If you can help I'd be grateful!

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly (hollylovesbooks) | 761 comments I feel like Shonen Jump & Shojo Beat only featured Viz books. Are you sure it was a Tokyopop manga?

Could it maybe have been Confidential Confessions? Those had separate stories https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments it wasn't Confidential Confessions, I've read those. I swear it was Tokyo Pop but I might be wrong. It was so long ago, I used to own it too

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather  (grimmkisses) | 10 comments So I found it, months later, by accident actually.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Taiyo Matsumoto (other topics)