Assassins of the Void discussion

Characters > Character Approval

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
Post your characters awaiting approval here and once they're approved put them in the correct character thread.

accceeepppted

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Thx :D

The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "[Main Traits]

↳ Cold shoulderd

↳ Distrustful of others

↳ Quite Vain and literall

↳ Solitary

↳ Strong Willed

↳ Pure unchallenged rage when fighting

↳Likes:
✓ The Moon
✓ Being left ..."

accepted

Demon Dragon wrote: "Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Adrian
↳[middle name]: Longshadow
↳[last name]:Magus

Age➛looks to be about 30, is actually 500 years old
⤿Birth:Dec.21st
⤿Rank: unknown
⤿Birthplace: a small village
⤿Occu..."

Love I don't think lightning has a smell. But overall he's grand. Accepted.

The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "[Main Traits]

↳ Lack of Emotions

↳ Arbiter for the dead. Respect for them.

↳ Inabilty to understand human emotions.

↳ Sparse moments of compassion

↳ Beliefs that everyone can should b..."

I don't even think we have shinigami society and I haven't decided on how a death god would work?

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments Alrighty then back to the drawing board. Have some more new characters up soon.

Wʀɛռ wrote: "
┃ P A R T 2 ┃

H I S T O R Y :
Eden is meant to be paradise, but Eden has never felt that his life was paradise, far from it in fact. Eden is the only child of Valhalla and Edison Kri, born on..."

AAA he's so great, if he's open for roleplay I have a character !!

message 9: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments Awww thanks! I'm working on a second character right now so I'll be kind of slow, but I can do that!

I don't have him up at the moment, but he is Rosalind Lutece's twin brother/alternate version of herself
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
They have very similar histories and personalities, with a few small changes. I'll send you a link to him once he's finished, where would I find your character?

message 11: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments Probably somewhere in Karnaca if I'm being honest. I totally left Eden's reason for going to Serkonos open ended because I was short on inspiration, so whatever suits you works for me.

Maybe he was intrigued by their vast black market trade, and wanted to find some illegal lab equipment?

Speaking of which, how does the black market sound?

message 13: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments That sounds good to me! Sorry for the late reply...

Nah it's chill. I'll post there and link it.

message 15: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments You're a doll <3

message 17: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments

╬❝Why should I apologize for being a monster? Why has nobody never ever apologized to me for making me into a monster?❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Cyra {"Persian word for the Moon."}
↳[middle name]: Eris
↳[last name]: Eirheart

Age➛ Appears much younger than he actually is. Just Recently Cyra just turned 19 not to long ago.
⤿Birth:
⤿Rank: Middle-class
⤿Birthplace: Inner city limits of Karnaca
⤿Occupation: Private Hitman {Works under a Contract or Highest Money Offer.} ; Waiter {Day Job.}

Gender➛ Referenced as a Male {In Younger Child hood was forced to under go complete gender changing surgery.}
↳Species: 100% Albino Human
↳Sexual Orientation: Openly Homosexual
↳Relationship Status: Single
↳Feelings for: Classified

Physical Apparition ➤ http://pre00.deviantart.net/8be9/th/p...
(view spoiler)

T e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
Hair✮ Pure White hair ; Shoulder length with Roman Numeral Pins to hold up his bangs
Eyes✮ A Crimson Red {Unaffected by Albino genetics. Sees perfectly with out problems.}
Skin Tone✮ A few shades of darker white than his hair. Pink tints here and there.
Scent✮ Often uses Scent Neutralizers but when those wear off he smells lightly of roses and night air.
Height✮ 5" 6"
Weight✮ 101 Lbs
Body Type✮ Slim and tones like a young women's. Very Femine in the way it reacts to many things.
Miscellaneous✮ As a young child Cyra was forced to undergo many body changing Surgeries to appear more girly,pretty and feminine. From Plastic to Body surgeries he had a majority of them done to his body by his First and Last Master. The worst of the surgeries was when he was forced to have his male sexual organs turned into female sexual organs. {Likes to Reference himself still as a male.} The only surgies he likes are his ability body modifications and his red Stitching. Stitching that has been strewn into the skin in simple but appealing designs. Feels likes Piercings and can change the thread but liked red above all else to contrast with his white skin.

Dressing Style➛ http://static.zerochan.net/Suzuya.Juu...
➛ Cyra can be seen wearing light simple clothes that are comfortable and conceal knives and daggers out. Like big white shirts with lots of inner pockets, tank tops and black leggings/pants. Sometimes leg warmers and slip on shoes. Though on the hunt or professional job to terminate a person his outfit drastically changes from a casual to a black leather military like suit with a tool belt like a superheroes handy dandy belt around his waist. And knife belts over his shoulders strung with an arrangement of his favourite knives. Set with gloved and combat boot that make it hard to trace him. Often seen in this outfit with pulled up hair.

History ➤
· Cyra was born to a small family that lived in the more pleasent part of Karnaca. To two small families of geologists and rich Scholars. His parents had been an arranged marriaget but a very happy one at that matter. He grew up with his parents until he was two years old. Did I mention he was born an Albino human child? Where his eyes are red and everything else it white on him? Well he was stolen by to street thugs. Exactly When his parents weren't looking after him do to work and had left him in the care of the Nanny who dozed off on the job while his parents were working. Tooken for his value he'd make in cash on the blackmarket for just being a albino child. Cyra a pretty rare Baby with white skin was auctioned and bought by a rich wealthy women who was nearly half-mad. Life was not lavish after that. Life with that women was hell for Cyra. He was raised in a hardy life and brainwashed he had been given away because he was unwanted by his parents. So for the rest of his life he forgot his real parents and grew up thinking this rich women was his Mom. Upon the day he turned seven years old the cruel abuse had started as he began to appear boyish than girlish. Ridiculed by his Foster Mom and forced into many cosmetic surgies and made into the perfect little girl just like she wanted from the start. Cyra hated it and it still got worse from there. His Foster mom ruined him putting him into a forced gender change surgery that after everthing healed he was forced into a differential lifestyle as he rebelled against her not wanting anymore of the torture. This time his Foster Mom had enough and forced him to be trained to kill and protect her. His foster mom turned into a abusive master. Perfecting the art odf combat, knife wielding. Even more surgies to excell at certain things. If he didn't do it than being he'd lose his life as his Master's hands. Taking his first life at Twelve years old all on his own with no help. Even then it did not earn his Master's attention but she only sent him to kill more and take people out. This went on till he was sixteen when he knew he was a toy for his master. She was no longer his Mom or Master just a rich sadist that had uEsed him till she got board and needed a new toy. Auctioned off at another black market auction for the highest bidder but Cyra had different plans. Dressed as a girl and bought by some old perv. Waiting it out until the old perv came to sample him after taking Cyra home. Cyra taking one of his concealed daggers and stabbing that guy down till he coughed up blood and died. Cyra ran away giggling the whole way. Maybe even robbing a few people along the way and starting all over right where he left off. Now on his own terms and rules. He started over in what he could succeed at. Cyra is private hitman and works for the richest people willing to pay for somebody to die. His first kill on assignment for pay was to kill the bitch that had ruined him. He took so much joy in that this lifestyle isn't to bad for him now.

Personality ➤
Cyra appears to be a cute little being but there is much more to him than meets the public eye. Seemingly so playful and childisk. Always seeming so cute a bubbly to people but in all reality he is very bipolar and his moods are constantly changing direction like a moving tornado. Happiness is one of his moods that help him cover up his true intentions and easily expressed if true but it can easily go sour and he can have dangerous violent outbursts if feeling frustrated or threatened. To avoid this he tries his best to revert to ways that are less violent and still very much get him his way or have things go according to his plan. It's tricky but he manages well enough on his own. Do to a horrible past Cyra has the hardest times feeling pain. It has been erased from his system from so many body modification surgeries and customization. Evan mental pain it buried soo deep down into his system the motion is so fluent it's a blurry memory. As for human fear that's pretty much gone to just like his morality. Right and wrong is if it brings in the cash just do it and get over it. It's just a dog eat dog world. Preffing clean and tidy neat ways of dispatching of the people he is to terminate. Some appearing life suicides or found dead in the bathtub with the water running. Taking great pride on his methods of termination. Though in this life do not doubt Cyra can't feel any of these Emotions or remorse for the people he has terminated. He can feel them when he finally breaks down at the mere mention of his past. If he recovers quickly he covers it up before anybody can pry at him. Seduction being his go to cover up or if somebody does find out he asks for some comfort after and hopes the other forgets. Even if it's occasionally not for that Reason Cyra no longer finds embarrassment with his girly body and will gladly use it to get what he wants as well.

message 18: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments [Main Traits]

↳ Being Bubbly and Happy

↳ Lack of Morals

↳ Cute flirty and seductive nature

↳ Bipolar

↳ Slight insanity.

↳Likes:
✓ Sweets
✓ Meeting new people
✓ Animals
✓ Knives
✓ The color Red
✓ High paying employers.

↳Dislikes:
✗ Hot foods
✗ Rude snide people
✗ Not being able to speak his pary
✗ Remembering his Past
✗ Not succeeding
✗ Touchy feely people

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Knife throwing and wielding
✪ Quick speedy combat
✪ Speed and Stamina
✪ Agility and Flexibility
✪ Stealth and Camouflage
✪ Fluent in many of the languages around the islands.
✪ Very Very High Pain Tolerance!

Weaknesses:
❏ Senstive Memory triggers
❏ When he snaps it's hard to stop him
❏ Is Allergic to Chicken Meat
❏ Really bad sweet tooth
❏ Violent at times

Mannerisms:
✹ When Nervous , Uncomfortable , bord or even overly excited he has a habit of rubbing and tracing his stitching to distract himself or contain himself.
✹ Cyra tends to giggle and flirt alot often with out noticing.
✹ At the mere mentioning off his awful past he will cringe and shutdown. Goes completely mute to avoid his violent outbursts.
✹ Cyra tends to get in trouble alot from being much to honest. So if you want the truth he will give it to you.
✹Cyra when he thinks he is alone will begin to ballet dance. The only thing he could do when he was younger with out feeling rejected and just a toy.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ Albinism
⟹ Red Body stitching
⟹ Animals nobody wants
⟹ A smile
⟹ Knives or small daggers tucked under his clothes

Relationships➛
⤿Family:
↳[describe character's Mother here] Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://orig07.deviantart.net/23e4/f/2...
(view spoiler)
❝This is my real Mom?!❞

↳[describe character's Father here] Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://stuffpoint.com/the-anime-guys/...
(view spoiler)
❝ I had a Dad?!❞

Theme Song➛: House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance.
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=7kXr...

╬❝Pain is my center of gravity. It's much like ballet dancing. Those strong enough succeed in such dance and move with it finding sync and rythum. Coping to the point it's just a fuzzy memory and the movement is fluent till you can't feel the pain no more.❞╬

message 19: by KT (last edited Aug 12, 2016 11:04PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 320 comments Mod

╠═ General ═╣

╬═ Name ═╬
┠ First ┨ Luka
Middle ┨ Hayden
Last ┨Volkov
Nickname ┨ Hayden, Luka, Luk

╬═ Age ═╬
┠ Chronological ┨ 22
Date of Birth ┨November 5th
Place of Birth ┨Tyvia

╬═ Gender ═╬
┠ Sex ┨ Female
┠ Gender ┨ Female
Preferred Pronouns ┨Her/She
┠ Sexual Orientation ┨ Pansexual
┠ Current Status ┨ Single
Infatuation ┨None

╠═ Physical ═╣

╬═ Appearance ═╬

┠ Image ┨

(view spoiler)
┠ FaceClaim ┨ Ruby Rose
Build ┨ Athletic but strong; 5'7 and 140 lbs
Eyes ┨ Light green
Hair ┨ Short, dark brown
Style ┨ Generally the stereotypical leather jacket and jeans, usually black. Underneath she might just wear a black tshirt or a nice button up or collared shirt and a tie, it just depends on the day. Minimal to no jewelry, besides a hefty iron ring from her father that adds an extra oomph to a punch.
Other Appearance

╠═ Personal ═╣

╬═ Disposition ═╬
┠ Personality ┨
Luka fits into the werewolf personality type rather well. She's tough in every sense of the way. Most of he time she comes off as just kind of a thug, with her pure strength and intimidation tactics. But she's smart, and actually an incredibly good leader. She's loyal to her pack above all else, including herself.
The problem is that she doesn't really care about anything else. To the point of being just flat out mean to people she doesn't care about. Of course that means that diplomacy is not her strong suit in the least. She's not tactful in the least, and it's nearly impossible for her to be gentle with words. It's a struggle for her to do anything with comforting or anything like that. She'd much rather just go beat someone up than talk it out. Of course she can, but she's learned that sometimes it's easier to rely on intimidation. Despite her Russian accent having faded she can bring it back when necessary, which certainly adds to her scare factor.
Of course she's rather badass, but she acts it up even more so than normal. Since werewolves are a tougher species she plays more masculine and tough than she really is. It earns her more respect in general, and it's not too much of a stretch for her. Of course that means she's never in dresses, which she hates. If she's in one it's either the apocalypse or she's being blackmailed.

╬═ Highs ═╬
⇒ Sparring
⇒ Her pack - uh, gang

Strengths
⇒ Fighting
⇒ Strength
⇒ Leading

╬═ Lows ═╬
Dislikes
⇒ Diplomacy
⇒ Coldblooded murder
⇒ Stereotypically feminine things

Weaknesses
⇒ Diplomacy
⇒ Talking
⇒ Protective

Fear(s)
⇒ Losing control of her gang
⇒ The gang getting killed

╬═ Background ═╬
┠ History ┨
Tatiana was a high ranking member of a wolf pack, one based in Tyvia. She was the beta, and completely loyal to the alpha and the pack. Even when she got together with a human, Anton, the pack was her first priority. Unfortunately for her, the close knit pack didn't see it that way. After all, they had to keep their back a secret. It was the only way they could survive. They grew anxious, small disturbances here and there, occasional disobedience. When it was discovered that she was pregnant the pack was furious, but they weren't about to kill an innocent child. The day she gave birth however, they closed in. The baby was passed off to her father, and Tatiana was killed.
For a few years Anton raised Luka in Tyvia, but when she was five moved over. They found a group rather fast, and Luka was immediately groomed to be alpha by her father. Not that she minded. It was thrilling that he thought so much of her, and she did the best she could to conform to the wishes. Of course, with the hard training, it made sense that she grew up tough and ambitious. But unlike her father she had been raised in the pack environment, and she had that ingrained loyalty.
When she was eighteen her best friend got caught in a gang fight. Luka flipped, and insisted on going cops herself. She claimed she had done it and provided them with 'proof'. So it was Luka that went to jail. Luckily she had most of her emotions in check at the time, and with her werewolf strength and ruthlessness she rather quickly made it to the top of the food chain. After a year she got bored, however, and used her more supernatural abilities to break out of prison.
When she came back, she discovered her father lying to the pack. He claimed that Luka had done the killing herself, and had slipped up. No one listened to the friend. Anton was more interested in taking control of what he could in the pack and to him, turning on the one who got caught was the best way, even if it was his daughter. Luka was furious when she discovered this, but she was clever. Instead of challenging her father she went right to the top. She challenged the alpha, and there was no doubting that she won the fight. Of course her father immediately went back on everything that he said and tried to cozy back up to her, but she was having none of it. The first thing she did was banish her father.

Family
Anton - father - location unknown
Tatiana - mother - deceased
(Ex)Lovers
Friends ┨ (if someone wants to collab the friend she went to jail for I'm down)
Foes
Pets

╠═ Social ═╣

┠ Species ┨ Werewolf
┠ Affiliation ┨ Howlers
┠ Rank ┨ Alpha

message 20: by KT (new)

((I'm sure I'll have to make some changes and I'm happy to, just let me know :) ))

ƘƬ ~๓ครợยєгค๔є ợยєєภ~ wrote: "

╠═ General ═╣

╬═ Name ═╬
┠ First ┨ Luka
┠ Middle ┨ Hayden
┠ Last ┨Volkov
┠ Nickname ┨ Hayden, Luka, Luk

╬═ Age ═╬
┠ Chronological ┨ 22
┠ Date of Birth ┨November 5th
┠ Place of Birth ┨Russia

╬..."

RUBBBY RRROOOOSEE
AAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE HER

okay so, her history doesn't really fit into the plot. There's no such thing as Russia or America and packs of werewolves tend to be kind of unheard of in the isles due to the Abbey of the Everyman being really strict on people not using their abilities or associating with anything like that, but that could still work if it were a secret.
I'd think that Tyvia would be Russia, as it's colder, and people are happier even though they're a bit poor. Serkonos would be less of an America but more Mediterranean and a lot like slums of the empire. I have a character that I could roleplay her with though !!!

message 22: by KT (new)

Ruby Rose is my queen ugh

I shall update her accordingly :)

Ooh what character? :D

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/... Rosalind Lutece
She's not a real life faceclaim, we don't usually do a lot of those on this group but it doesn't matter. She may be accompanied by her twin brother but might not be.

message 24: by KT (new)

Idk how well she'd get along with them tbh xD
She doesn't do well with subtleties and coldness and is probably pretty hard to get along with.

I also have the outsider, he's kind of a dick and a little cold but he's also a fifteen year old boy who's lived for thousands of years in the same body as the representative of the void and has way too much time on his hands

message 26: by KT (new)

Luka will probably end up fucking around so much she'll almost get herself blasted to bits, by I'm down.
She's more aggressive and straight up hostile than cold.

Ah yea, no he's not hostile at all. He's my most powerful character but he'd never actually use his powers.

With the exception of the high overseer, of which he despises. But ya know, it's cool. You wanna roleplay in the alleyways somewhere?

message 28: by KT (new)

Luka doesn't really play well with others lol. But she has like a general level of hostility and is never exactly nice, but luckily usually doesn't initiate the aggression. This might work lol.

Sure. Who starts?

The Outsider usually plays off of other people's actions and thoughts so it might be good if you do. I usually start but I don't think he'd just be idly standing in some alleyway.

message 30: by KT (new)

Luka will probably be idly committing a crime in an alley lol.

That's the best kind of idle though

message 32: by KT (new)

Oh of course. I just have to decide what kind of crime and then I'll be good to go :)

Cool cool

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 18, 2016 01:52AM) (new)

description
╬❝I thought you were dead. How long did you plan on hiding?❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Serah
↳[middle name]: Lucy
↳[last name]: Faron

Age➛ 19
⤿Birth: Febuary 14
⤿Rank: Commoner
⤿Birthplace: Karnaca
⤿Occupation: Paid Assasin

description
╬❝Artemis! Grab my hand!❞╬

Gender➛
↳Species: Hybrid (view spoiler)
↳Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for: N/A

Physical Apparition ➤
description

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮ soft, silky, coral pink
✮Eyes✮ soft grey framed by thick lashes
✮Scent✮ subtle sweetnes
✮Height✮ 5"6
✮Weight✮ 57kg
✮Body Type✮ athletic and feminine
✮Miscellaneous✮ brand scar on her shoulder blades

Dressing Style➛
(view spoiler)

History ➤
Having been born into a common household you would expect Serah to have been nothing out of the ordinary. That would have been the case if her father hadn't been one of the greatest thieves in the whole of Serkonos. She and her sister Artemis had been bread to follow their father. Not only were they taught combat and stealth but they were as highly educated on tongues, history of the Isles and literature as any child of noble class. Although they were both eager to follow their father, their mother wasn't as sure. Serah's mother had never really loved her older sister much, so she didn't mind if Artemis chose to follow her father. But letting Serah become a thief was out of the question. Her parents would always bicker over this issue and soon it resulted in a break up. Serah and Artemis would share time between their mother and father. It was that one day when they were at their father's house that the Oracular Order came to take the two sisters to the trials for the Oracular Order. Serah and Artemis both willingly went and their father was sure that they both would pass. This was the reason why he was so upset when only Artemis was invited to join. It was then when Serah knew the thieving trade wasn't for her. Artemis agreed to join and they farewelled her. They then heard a few days later that the caravan in which Artemis had been traveling had been attacked by highway pirates who picked on people traveling the desolate highway. No one escaped alive. Serah was depressed. Artemis had been the only one who'd stayed by her side, no matter hail or shine. Overcome with anger, she ran from home and found the pirates who'd supposedly attacked her sister's caravan and killed them all. Unable to return home now that she had blood on her hands, she ran and made killing people into a career. She slowly rose to become an amazing assassin and warrior. Not the best of the best, more of an underdog. Serah had looks that were deciving, a baby-faced killer. She had been on a mission when a victim she'd had been paid to kill told her that her sister Artemis was still alive. Ever since then she's been on the search for her sister.

description
╬❝Something bad is about to happen...❞╬

Personality ➤
Wild, feisty, independent and exciting, Serah is arguably the wild child of her siblings. Adventurous, fun loving, daring and friendly, she is typically determined to live life to the fullest. This is an honest woman, a straight shooter who speaks her mind. Inspiring and spontaneous she can sometimes be seen as too aggressive or impatient by those who prefer a more subtle approach to life. She values independence and freedom, manifested both in a liberal open mindedness and a dislike of feeling trapped or obligated. She often does better with a strong willed and independent partner, rather than one who is too needy or possessive. Imaginative and intuitive she may often be seen as lucky, and may even have a fondness for gambling due to this. One of her most 'unusual' traits is her ability to get through life so 'effortlessly' often relying on luck rather than planning to see them through. If you lined up 12 people at the top of a cliff Serah would probably be the first one to jump, content that something somehow would prevent them going splat at the bottom. And something somehow probably would. Almost contradicting her other personality traits, Serah is also typically a natural scholar, and loves both to learn and to teach, making conversations highly stimulating. As with other impatient people she is likely to prefer the big picture rather than the details, which can lead her to being somewhat philosophical. Typically she will be well educated, or planning to be, and is likely to prefer to focus on and master one subject, rather than dabbling in lots of different ones. Ambitious, optimistic and enthusiastic, Serah sets herself lofty goals in life, though sometimes struggles to attain them, especially when unforeseen or overly boring details bury her.

[Main Traits]

↳Her 'baby face'

↳The way she prioritises buisness over personal connection

↳Affection for her sister

↳Relaxing aura

↳Likes:
✓ The very rare one on one time with her sister
✓ Tea
✓ Sweets
✓ Reading
✓ Simplicity
✓ Nature
✓ Good natured people

↳Dislikes:
✗Self-centred people
✗Narrow mindedness
✗Airheads
✗Rude comments toward her family
✗Assignments to kill children
✗Stubbornness
✗Stupidity
✗Being talked down to

Talents/Strengths:
✪Negotiating
✪Gambling
✪Fighting
✪Acting
✪Debating her point
✪Putting her emotions aside

Weaknesses:
❏Staying put
❏Too brash
❏Good nature
❏Too trusting
❏Family
❏Sweets
❏Being alone

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]
✹Purrs in her sleep
✹Playing with her hair
✹Skip in her step
✹Wandering eyes
✹Slightly superstitious

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ A smile
⟹ A weapon

description

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳Artemis Faron
Older Half-sister
[Hard with a heart of gold]
description
Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❝[She's my rock and my friend. The only one in the world on which I can depend.]❞

↳Felicity Fletching
Mother
[Warm and soft. Elemental being with affinity for water but keeps this fact secret]
description
Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡
❝[She's like a sour patch kid]❞

↳ Hunter Faron
[ A trickster]
description
Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
❝[He's always disappointed in me. Artemis was definitely his favourite]❞

description

Theme Song➛: Alan Walker - Faded

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Serah approved?

Yo yo I'm gonna approve this tomorrow. I'm sorry I haven't been on my Internet was out

message 37: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments hey is my character approved?

☤ RiN ☤ wrote: "

Etymology➛

Age➛ 19
⤿Rank: Commoner
⤿Birthplace: Ka..."

Spymasters aren't a thing. There's only one royal spymaster, and they all have to be males (it's kinda sexist I know). The spymaster works for the empress to coordinate political moves and sort out military advancements.

Demon Dragon wrote: "Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Mortimer
↳[middle name]: Corvus
↳[last name]:Shane

Age➛21
⤿Birth:October 31st
⤿Rank: apprentice
⤿Birthplace: a small town
⤿Occupation: mage in training

Gender➛male
↳Spec..."

There's no such thing as shinigamis in this world.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(view spoiler)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "☤ RiN ☤ wrote: "

Etymology➛

Age➛ 19
⤿Rank: Commoner..."

Would that be better?

message 42: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments would Death God work? Reaper? if not got any name for a creature that's death related?

Demon Dragon wrote: "would Death God work? Reaper? if not got any name for a creature that's death related?"

Hmmmmmmmmm... I can't think of anything that would take souls. Maybe an agent of the outsider that traps souls in a device he was given to by the outsider. There are people who are associated with the outsider, but not marked. Like Ciel.

☤ RiN ☤ wrote: "~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "☤ RiN ☤ wrote: "

Etymology➛

Age..."

Well I mean just a royal guard could work.

Bella:)-HEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY! wrote: "

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Azul
↳[middle name]: Rae
↳[last name]: Patel

Age➛21
⤿Birth: July 3rd
⤿Rank: (nobility, royalty, common wealth, peasant, poverty) Was from poverty, but has sinc..."

Accepted

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments The Grand Female Highblood wrote: "[Main Traits]

↳ Being Bubbly and Happy

↳ Lack of Morals

↳ Cute flirty and seductive nature

↳ Bipolar

↳ Slight insanity.

↳Likes:
✓ Sweets
✓ Meeting new people
✓ Animals
✓ Knives
✓ The..."

Is Cyra accepted?

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments for now i'm just saying unknown, will that work for species?

message 48: by Demon Dragon (last edited Aug 22, 2016 02:36PM) (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments ╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[Name]: Pyronus of the Flame

Age➛50,000 years
⤿Birth:unknown
⤿Rank: Marked One
⤿Birthplace: a cave, in a volcano
⤿Occupation: Marked One

Gender➛male
↳Species: Fire Dragon
↳Sexual Orientation: straight
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for:N/A

Physical Apparition ➤ description

description

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮ fiery red (oft times its actually made of living flame)
✮Eyes✮ golden
✮Scent✮ like a wildfire
✮Height✮ about 7ft
✮Weight✮ about average
✮Body Type✮ muscular like a warrior.
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛tends to wear red, anything red....

History ➤Pyronus was born from a merging of the energies of the Void and the Source, and upon birth tried to burn everything in his sight. the gods and goddesses at the time took offense to this which resulted in a centuries long war in which Pyronus won after threatening to burn the whole world to ashes if they didn't back off. after his win the Outsider took an interest in him and offered him greater power in exchange Pyronus would keep things interesting. more than happy Pyronus took the deal and became the strongest fire being alive, with flames strong enough even fire based creatures were burned.
he then spent the rest of his life doing what all dragons do, collect a hoard of jewelry, gems, gold, silver, and basically anything of worth. he made a name for himself as an infamous burner and all around nasty creature, and when dragonslayers were sent he simply killed them. once he had enough he moved his hoard to an island chain, hoping it would be out of the way enough to remain hidden, and went to sleep. when he awoke he was underneath a city and was being study by several women. enraged, he threatened to turn everything to ashes if they didn't explain themselves. upon hearing their explanation, that they wanted to study him and his great power, he allowed them to so long as they obeyed him.
over a 30 years later and now he controls portions of the place, secretly of course, and continues to increase his hoard and fulfill his own desires as well.

Personality ➤
a hot tempered, prideful, and arrogant SOB, he doesn't get along with most people. in fact the number of beings that have ever gotten along with him he could count on one hand. Pyronus is the type of creature who charges in first and doesn't ask questions, in fact he tends to incinerate those who ask questions. he takes himself very seriously and repays every insult and injury ten-fold, often with fire and massive bloodbaths. sarcastic and not at all as witty as he thinks, he gets away with just about anything simply because he throws his weight around.

[Main Traits]

↳his temper, even for his kind it's something.

↳pride

↳his flaming hair

↳lovely eyes.

↳Likes:
✓lovely music
✓burning stuff
✓himself
✓people worshiping him
✓himself
✓beautiful things
✓did i mention he really likes himself?

↳Dislikes:
✗anyone that insults him.
✗water
✗arctic regions (his heat tends to cause a lot of melting)
✗ugly people
✗bad music
✗wizards (especially Adrian, really hates that guy)
✗various gods and godesses

Talents/Strengths:
✪he can manipulate fire to do anything he desire.
✪incredibly powerful, physically and magically
✪his fire can harm anything, even fire based creatures, and can even burn magical attacks.

Weaknesses:
❏not exactly an intellectual giant (not stupid but not exactly a genius either)
❏can't swim.
❏his pride
❏his arrogance
❏his vanity
❏beautiful flute music
❏ice magic

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]
✹tends to smirk when he thinks he's winning
✹tends to catch fire when angry

Commonly Seen With:
no one.

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
has no family, sprung from a mixing of the Void and the Source.

message 49: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) I got a valid question. So you said shinigami aren't viable?

-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "
╬❝I may be...
[God of:] The Dead"

Then why is the god of dead still a thing? -.o That's like saying theres no creator, but theres a god of life that can create life.

message 50: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 24, 2016 07:16PM) (new)

Supreme Edgelord ~ (кαмι) wrote: "I got a valid question. So you said shinigami aren't viable?

-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "
╬❝I may be...
[God of:] The Dead"

Then why is the god of dead still a thing? -.o That's like say..."

That doesn't really have anything to do with this actually. The god of the death is not a shinigami, just as a shinigami isn't a god of death. A shinigami is just someone that reaps souls, often dubbed a god of death.
Nowhere within Lucy's character does she state that her goddess takes the souls of the dead and transports them anywhere. Because she is the god of an abstract concept, rather than a singular force. Not only that, but I haven't had the time to look over that character entirely anyways, and now that I have I do see problems with it, that don't really relate to her being a god of death. That title basically entails that her goddess rules over the very concept of death. Which doesn't inherently include "souls". In fact death and souls could easily have nothing to do with one another.
Just like a God of Harvest doesn't necessarily need to harvest grains from the earth, and would only need to bring them, or bring the climate required for them to flourish.

And the god of life would be perfectly acceptable without a creator. They'd just be a god associated with life, maybe the qualities of life, maybe everyday healing, or just goodness. A creator and a god of life are two incredibly different things. This is mythology 101 stuff, it's called polytheism.

« previous 1