[image error]
❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]:
↳[middle name]:
↳[last name]:

Age➛
⤿Birth:
⤿Rank: (nobility, royalty, common wealth, peasant, poverty)
⤿Birthplace:
⤿Occupation:

Gender➛
↳Species:
↳Sexual Orientation:
↳Relationship Status:
↳Feelings for:

Physical Apparition ➤
(view spoiler)

t e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
✮Hair✮
✮Eyes✮
✮Scent✮
✮Height✮
✮Weight✮
✮Body Type✮
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛

History ➤
[4+ Sentences]

Personality ➤
[4+ Sentences]

[Main Traits]

↳Likes:

↳Dislikes:

Talents/Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Mannerisms: [explain habits and quirks here]

Commonly Seen With:

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳[describe character's mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
❝[insert quote about mother]❞

↳[describe character's father here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡
❝[insert quote about father]❞

Theme Song➛: [anything else?]

[Note:]
There are VARIOUS occupations for citizens, ranging from high ranking nobility to to assassins, thieves, business owners, or even beggars. They can be pretty much any species you can think of, as long as you provide a description that's detailed and concise. Normally these are just humans though.

message 2: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 18, 2016 05:10AM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Part 1

http://33.media.tumblr.com/5bb7b2364e...

But i've always been with you. Because of what you're like on the inside.

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Kuria
↳[Middle name]: Clear
↳[Last name]: Kurage
↳[Nickname]: Prefers to be called by his middle name, Clear

Age➛ 19
⤿Birth: February 20th
⤿Rank: Nobility
⤿Birthplace: Sewers under Bastillian
⤿Occupation: Assassin
⤿Powers:
*Teleportation
*Voice Trance (If heard talking or singing, it usually puts people into a trance)

Gender➛ Male
↳Species: Human
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
↳Relationship Status: Single
↳Feelings for: Open

Physical Apparition ➤ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Snow White
✮Eyes✮ Light Pink
✮Scent✮ Usually smells like ocean breeze
✮Height✮ 5'11
✮Weight✮ 134 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Muscular yet with slight curves
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛ http://orig03.deviantart.net/d9c8/f/2...

History ➤ Clear was born in the sewers underneath Bastilian by a poor family, whom he never got to meet since he was taken by a noble family. He doesn't know much about his real parents. According to his father who took him, his real parents followed under the order of The Outsider so they were killed shortly after Clear was born. His father often brought up the fact that he took Clear in as a come back whenever Clear behaved in ways his father thought inappropriate or 'forbidden' as he put it. Clear's father was raised by the Oracle and even though Clear wasn't, he wanted to raise him the same way the Oracle raised him.
Clear's mother was calm and gentle. In fact, she was probably the only person who could really calm Clear's father down and keep his father from beating him to death. However, she was Ill for as long as Clear could remember and was often bed ridden, so Clear didn't get to see her often. When she died, everyone grew upset about it. They never said it to Clear's face, since he was just 6 at the time, but Clear knew it. Whenever they looked at his face or heard his voice, they'd cringe. They'd whisper to each other saying stuff like "Thats the boy. Sad, isn't it? He's a spitting image of his mother. He even sounds like her." He knew it, even at that young of an age. They all looked down on him because he was beautiful like his mother and had a voice maybe even more soothing then hers was. They all felt bad for him. They pittied him. And he despised it. They'd often give him gifts to make him feel better, but he knew they'd soon grow to hate him since he was so much like his mother. And that they did.
Every women his father brought home, they'd often ask him to lock Clear up in his room so he wouldn't bother them or so that they wouldn't have to look at him. So, after that, he spent most of his time reading or playing with his toys inside until people started forgetting he even existed. If they ever saw him, they'd often ask who he was or claim they never knew his father had a son or was even married to begin with.
His father of course hired a butler to take care of Clear, but Clear remained distant from him. As the abusing carried on, Clear's father made him wear a mask starting at age 10, claiming if people saw his eyes or face and heard his voice, they'd all come to hate him even more then they already did. So, Clear never took that mask off and never spoke. He was forced to teach himself how to read, write, draw and defend himself even. Though, he wasn't that great of a teacher, because by age 11, he was taken. He was kidnapped, right after witnessing his father's head being sliced off in front of him. He didn't know why he was kidnapped, because all he heard them saying was they'd make a lot of money off of him. He hated being in that position. His mask off, hands tied behind his back and his eyes covered with a blind fold, who would like being in that position? Mostly after wearing a mask for so long.
He stayed as a slave for 2 years until he reached age 13 when The Outsider visited him in a dream. He remembers the dream clearly till this day. He remembers The Outsider bringing him through his own past, which of course feud his anger more. And after which, he was given power. The exact power he would need to become an assassin and gain revenge on those who killed his father.
He hated his father, yes, but he wanted to be the one to kill them. So that's why he's going to kill them for what they did.

http://i99.beon.ru/data2.whicdn.com/i...

It doesn't matter if you're a hero.. Sometimes, you're just not strong enough to find happiness on your own.

Personality ➤ Clear has two types of main personality traits. The kind he shows everyone, and the kind he shows when killing. To people who don't really know him, Clear is very quiet and reserved. He's usually always seen by himself, and he sort of likes it that way. Its not like he'll kill people who randomly approach him. No. He'll allow them to. Because he doesn't attack someone unless its his assassination target. People just sort of feel a 'Stay Away' vibe from him when he's around, so that's what they do. Clear hates speaking and hates for people to see his face, so without speaking or seeing his eyes, its sort of difficult for people to know what he's thinking of feeling. He's usually calm and goes with the flow. If he's ever felt fear, no one knows, because again, they can't see his eyes. Clear does make small gestures sometimes, however. He's known to point in directions to tell people where they should go and will sometimes sigh when he's bored, irritated or frustrated at something. But thats about it.
If Clear speaks to you, just know its a rare occasion and not to expect it often. He doesn't even like talking to the people he's close to.
To people he kills, he tries to make it quick and painless. He's even known to sing a special song when he's on his way to kill them. So really, people who are dead are the only one's who have ever heard his voice.
No one knows why he sings to his targets. It could be because he wants to warn them he's coming. Or it could be that he wants it to be the last thing they hear. Its sort of his way of calming them and letting them know that even if he doesn't know them, he won't forget there death.
Its rare for Clear to get excited. Its easy to tell, however, since he'll be calm with his shoulders relaxed OR he'll run up to the spot he's excited for. Though, its rare for him to get excited unless around sea life.

Continue Bellow

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Part 2

http://37.media.tumblr.com/e08e1d8bfe...

Life is full of disappointments. Take me, for example. That's it. I'm the example. I'm a disappointment.

[Main Traits]

↳ His white hair and pink eyes (Rare to see his eyes)

↳ His soothing voice

↳ His hard to approach aura

↳ His mask

↳Likes:
✓ Sweet Food
✓ Anything to do with sealife
✓ Singing/Other musical stuff
✓ Night time
✓ Writing
✓ Swimming
✓ Cooking
✓ His mask (Its rare for him to take it off)

↳Dislikes:
✗ Spicy Food
✗ People who are easily frightened
✗ Loud noises (They don't scare him, they just annoy him)
✗ People who act smarter then him
✗ Taking off his mask
✗ Having to work with a partner
✗ Following orders
✗ The idea of anything to do with eating something that came from the sea (Sealife, Seaweed, etc.)

https://media.giphy.com/media/oAgSTSk...

Everyone believes in you yet you don't believe in yourself, isn't that a little sad?

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Singing/Anything to do with music
✪ Stealthy (He can easily sneak up to kill people. However, as seen in his History, he prefers to let his target's know he's coming)
✪ Fighting
✪ Unnatural speed
✪ Can hold his breath under water longer then any other human being
✪ Dodging (To some extent)

Weaknesses:
❏ Anything that can burn him (Fire, hot liquid, etc.)
❏ Taking off his mask (See in History for more info)
❏ Dominant people
❏ The forest (He has poor sense of direction and easily gets lost in forests)
❏ Talking about his past (Or reliving it)
❏ Animals (He refuses to kill any sort of animal)
❏ Children (Same as animals)

✹ He's known to sing as he's on his way to his target. He wants it to be the last thing people hear before they perish
✹ When nervous he bounces his legs a lot or plays with his hair
✹ He bites his bottom lip when he's in deep thought or planning something

http://33.media.tumblr.com/3f643b0b88...

I.. Was defective since the day I was born..

Commonly Seen With: N/A

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
❝My mother was beautiful and young. Perhaps thats why my father kept trying to look for her replacement. But I didn't know her well enough to tell you anything about her.❞
http://www.popartdecorations.com/wp-c...
(view spoiler)

❝If my father wasn't hunting, he was drinking. If he wasn't drinking, he was hunting. There's no in between.❞
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
(view spoiler)

♛ Jellyfish Song by Clear from Dramatical Murders (Don't know the real singer, sorry)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8c_A...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/6887082b53...

What is right, and what is wrong... That is decided by the human heart. But then, what exactly is a heart? What someone considers the light, may actually be dark to someone else. To want only light without ever knowing the dark.. I can't do that.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments

╬❝Don't turn your back. Then it shows your weakest side. You show your weaker side and they will strike when your on your knees with no chance of recovering.❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Aron {"Mountain of Strength."}
↳[middle name]: Morgan
↳[last name]: Lanson

Age➛ 27 years old
⤿Birth: November 25th
⤿Rank: Commoner
⤿Birthplace: The outer parts Karnaka
⤿Occupation: Street Fighter and Alpha

Gender➛ Male
↳Species: Werewolf
↳Sexual Orientation: Pansexaul{Tends to bend most ways.}
↳Feelings for: Classified

Physical Apparition ➤ http://40.media.tumblr.com/f75ac49a7c...
(view spoiler)

T e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
Hair✮ Tousled black hair
Eyes✮ Peircing Blue eyes
Scent✮ A musky scent of a werewolf.
Height✮ 6' 4"
Weight✮ Average male weight. 185.5 pounds
Body Type✮ Lean and muscled. A fighters body. Can take damage and deal damage. Many my hot with rugged appeal.
Miscellaneous✮ Aron has a wolf tattoo the covers the entirety of his back. It marks his status as a mainly undeafeated street fighter. Even his pain tolerance. Wolves heal with modren tattoo it all had to be tattooed then torched by fire until the skin refused to heal over the ink. (view spoiler)

Dressing Style➛ Aron dresses comfortably in clothes that seem the norm and usual for commoners. Normally pants, shoes, a shirt and a jacket to keep warm on colder days. Upon street fighting he dresses in just a flexable pair of pants that can easily stretch to and not tear upon shifting into a werewolf.

History ➤
Aron for all of his child hood grew up poor with little money to spend. His mother worked as a maid for a rich family and his Dad had always been a street fight always earning from the bets and winners prize. A small shabby house that held up in a happy loving family. That was all up until Aron was ten and street thugs that had beef with his father broke in and ruined everything for Aron. They beat and raped his mother to death in frong of him and his father. Then purposely slit Aron's father's throat in front of him. Aron was just a boy but shared the beating. Kicked, punched and hit until he couldn't move and was thought to be dead. How Aron lived was one of life's many mysterious. That day he vowed on day just one day he would kill the people that ended the life of his family. After Aron lived on the streets stealing and becoming street smart. Often running into bullies and thugs so he learned to defend himself quickly. Upon his 16th birthday he got in a pretty bad fight after stealing some bred and this guy bit him and left. Unknowing why until his first change. Learning control quickly not want to be discovered and murdered. Finding his control he started street fighting. No need to worry about damage for he healed and the power he held. Working up in the ranks and becoming a top fighter within Street fighter society just like his father had. It was like this up until he was twenty years old when the vow he made came up when he by chance ran into the very street thugs in an dark alley while he s.oked a ciggerate. He followed them to there hide out and really gave them a shocker. Aron did what they did to his parents. He tore them to peices and ended them. That was seven years ago. Now he is just a street fighter trying to make a living.

Personality ➤
Aron was once a happy person that was always smiling but the cold hard reality of an event forever left him changed. He will never fully be the himself he used to be ever again. Aron never trusts a person from the start. He knows that all people a far from pure and are just as dark and cruel as the god of chaos and misfortune itself. Aron thinks all people are willing to willingly stab a person in the back for just a mere scrap of food. His trust is mostly in himself and rarely can a person earn his trust right off the back. He may know them forever but they may never earn his trust. This puts his cold exterior in play if somebody does get the chance to break down his walls. If this does happen Aron pushes them away and leaves them in the dust. He does not want to hurt himself or another person. Losing his parents was enough to keep him thinking he will lose just about everybody he loves or cares for. He doesn't like the concept of love much either so alot of his life has been spent in single night affairs or a fuck buddy kind of thing. Vainess is also one of his greatist casualties. Here the sarcasm in that please. If somebody is stuck in the clouds he'll bring them right down and ruin it so they don't find out the hard like he did. Groups make him irritated and feel confined so he also likes to stick by himself until it's time to earn some cash and vent out his pent up rage of his wolf counterpart stuck in the past. With his rage Aron can hold onto a grudge for years and wait to act it out and seek his cold twisted. Aron now in this life is a pretty much undefeated werewolf lawless street fighter. Going to fights where only the people with a death wish go. Aron has a very little sense of fear and fights with ferocity and little to no mercy. Tearing and beating the low life scum he fights to shreds/bloody pulp. He fights to win and let his uncontrollable rage and his problems let lose in the ring. Very street smart and quicker learner. As well as Fighting Aron uses pleasure as a distraction to relax and enjoy himself so he tends to be a more aggressive lover that actually doesn't hurt his victim of the night. Maybe sore hips for his lover of the night. Even if this is his wrong justice he can still feel human emotions even with his very cold exterior. And his former self isn't completely lost if he by chance imprints on his true mate. A werewolf myth. He will love like no other to ensure that special person sticks around. Even showing his past self by occasionally saving people from muggers and saving people's lives. Just don't go thinking he is all giggles and cuddles after.

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments [Main Traits]

↳ Cold shoulderd

↳ Distrustful of others

↳ Quite Vain and literall

↳ Solitary

↳ Strong Willed

↳ Pure unchallenged rage when fighting

↳Likes:
✓ The Moon
✓ Being left alone
✓ Forests
✓ Fighting {Helps him vent his anger.}
✓ Smoking
✓ Secretly Ukes and Women alike that can't get enough of him

↳Dislikes:
✗ Mushy gushy romance
✗ When his wolf subconscious tunes in
✗ Vampires
✗ When people doubt his abilities
✗ Law keepers
✗ people that are touch feely every goddamn minuted
✗ When somebody takes his last ciggerate
✗ Cats

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Shapeshifting
✪ Legal and Illegal fighting
✪ Knocking a person out with a single punch
✪ Controlling his more baser instincts
✪ Tieing a cherry stem with his tounge
✪ Very skilled in and out of bed.

Weaknesses:
❏ Silver
❏ Mountain ash
❏ Wolfsbane
❏ Chocolate {Can kill him if ingested in a large quantity.}
❏ Wolf Lichen
❏ Certain blessed and holy grounds
❏ His rage tends to get the better of him.

Mannerisms:
✹ Gets rather irritable if he does not get his daily nicotine buzz
✹ Aron has a very bad habit of pushing people away when he needs them most. He doesn't want them getting hurt or himself to get hurt
✹ Upon the telling of jokes he tends to be rather sarcastic and witty. He not one for them
(view spoiler)
✹ Tends to growl when verily irrated or when feed up with people.
✹ When stared at directly in the eyes his urge to smack somebody for challenging him gets rather irresistible. He will never deny a challenge either
✹ When having taken up having a mate in his life he is constantly kissing and nipping his Lover's ears. It's a good sign he is showing you are his and nobody elses.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ Healing cuts and bruises
⟹ His Father's pocket watch
⟹ Himself all alone
⟹ A cold exterior
⟹ no shirt when fighting

Relationships➛
⤿Family:
↳[describe character's Mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡

(view spoiler)
❝For every fucker that laid a single hand on her I took joy in tearing apart. I tore them limb from limb for ever laying a hand on her and ending her life in front of me and my Father.❞

↳[describe character's Father here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡

(view spoiler)
❝There was a big diffrence between his appearance and personality. I watched him come home from each fight bloody and bruised but when he saw my Mother and I. His frown instantly turned to a smile. The day I truly saw him break down was the last day and like my Mother I took joy in killing those who ended his life.❞

Theme Song➛: Monster by Skillet
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=u9NS...

╬❝You call yourself a wolf but the only thing I see is a sheep in wolf's clothing. Stop being predator when you nothing but a cowardice prey item.❞╬

http://33.media.tumblr.com/8508c52459...

I'll destroy you

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Ciel
↳[Middle name]: N/A
↳[Last name]: Phantomhive

Age➛ Unknown, looks and acts 14
⤿Birth: December 14th
⤿Rank: Noble
⤿Birthplace: Bastillian
⤿Occupation: Guard Dog of The Outsider

Gender➛ Male
↳Species: Demon

Physical Apparition ➤ https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Black
✮Eyes✮ Royal Blue, turn red with slits as pupils when hungry, angry, and on command (Has a demon pentagram in his right eye, which is why he wears an eyepatch most of the time)
✮Scent✮ Smells unusually like Silver Stirling Roses
✮Height✮ 5'2
✮Weight✮ 100 lbs
✮Body Type✮ A little curvey and thin, stronger then he looks
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
Casual: (view spoiler)
Sleep Wear: (view spoiler)

History ➤ Ciel, unlike most other demons, was born a mortal and didn't turn into a demon until the age of 13, hence why he looks and acts 13, despite actually being around the age 19 or 20. Ciel was born in a rich family to Lady Rachel Phantomhive and Lord Vincent Phantomhive. Ciel was always a cheerful child, from what his servants and any other people who knew him back then remember. He was really outgoing and was always seen with a smile on his face.
His father was always busy with work, however, so Ciel spent most his time with his mother. But, his father loved him, and he knew that very well. He was like that until the age of 6. Now, being his parents were rich and chose not to make some contracts with some very shady people, they had many enemies, but nothing bad happened until he was this age. He doesn't remember much, and not many people know of this, but he woke up one night around midnight with his mansion in flames and when he went to search for his parents, he found there corpses, along with his dog's corpse, on fire in the living room. He didn't have much time to react before he was knocked unconscious. After that, he was kept as a slave by the very people whom killed his parents. He was used for sex, torture, experiments, and so much more. It wasn't until he was killed at the age 13, that his powers awoken. Once he was being sacrificed to one of there demons, something over took him. He blacked out, and when he woke up, they were all dead. He was weak at the time but managed to limp out and fall outside the building entrance. Once having done so, he met The Outsider. The Outsider intrigued him. He didn't hate him, but he didn't like him either. It pissed him off that The Outsider had been watching the whole thing for his own entertainment, but the fact he was able to find it interesting.. It just made Ciel more interested in him. So, when The Outsider offered him to be his Watch Dog, as he called it, Ciel didn't refuse. So, in a way now, Ciel is a spy for The Outsider, and kills anyone The Outsider orders him to, without question.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/ef448933a0...

If you hesitate, it can be fatal. Just like in chess.

Personality ➤ Ciel is an arrogant and shrewd boy, with numerous exalted positions.
As the Earl of the Phantomhive house and a distinguished nobleman, Ciel is very strict, proud, and accustomed to a luxurious lifestyle. As a result, he has considerable difficulty dressing himself up and doing household chores if left on his own. He also refuses to stay in a poor environment for long periods of time. Ciel is stern with his orders, especially in the assertion of his authority, because he expects his servants to complete them without any shortcomings. Ciel often finds it entertaining to challenge others in areas of both strength and skill. Ciel possesses unwavering determination — instead of falling into hopelessness, Ciel chooses to die without regrets by working hard to fulfill his revenge. He often compares predicaments to games such as chess, and is willing to gamble with his life on the line to win them.
Ciel is very sadistic and seductive as well. He is worse then most demons and seems to enjoy causing other's pain and will often laugh if people are begging for there lives or crying in pain. He tends to seduce mostly men to get what he wants, which also means he's great at cross-dressing, so he's able to be either a man or women, which ever men would prefer. He flirts with women too, but they aren't as easy to seduce. And of course, he only does this to gain information, he wont do it if he knows it would be pointless. For example, he wont do it to The Outsider.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo...

Love means money these days

[Main Traits]

↳ Sadistic

↳ Seductive

↳ Cruel

↳ Alluring

↳Likes:
✓ Sweets
✓ Grey Earl Tea
✓ Silver Stirling Roses
✓ Killing
✓ Seducing people
✓ Winning
✓ Childish games (Hide and seek, board games, Chess, etc.)
✓ Dogs

↳Dislikes:
✗ Losing
✗ Being called a child
✗ Anything weak (Weak people, weak tasting tea, etc.)
✗ People who brag
✗ Cats
✗ People who outsmart him (Its rare)
✗ Having to follow orders
✗ Mornings

http://pa1.narvii.com/5725/f05180b173...

Im arrogant. But not so much so that i'd irresponsibly save someone just to brag about it.

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Fighting
✪ Sadistiveness
✪ Seductiveness
✪ Dodging
✪ Playing the violin

Weaknesses:
❏ Losing
❏ Fire
❏ Cats (Allergic to them)
❏ His memories/past
❏ The thought of love
❏ His arrogant personality
❏ Swimming

✹ Tends to play with his blue ring on his thumb when in deep thought or nervous
✹ Tends to flirt without trying (Sometimes he doesn't realize he's flirting with people)
✹ Sleeps with a gun under his pillow
✹ Has a cross dressing fetish

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a03d860f76...

I've forgotten how to smile like im having fun..

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
❝I dont remember my mother much.. But.. I think I would of loved her..❞

http://cdn.mydramalist.info/images/ch...

Ciel's mother, Rachel Phantomhive, was a beautiful, kind and generous women. She was very loving to her husband, son and her younger sister as well. She was loved by just about everyone, and much like her husband (And Ciel, at the time), was a mortal. From what Ciel remembers, she was always there for him whenever he needed her to be.

❝My father? From what I remember, he wasn't around much.❞
http://static.zerochan.net/Kuroshitsu...
Ciel's father, Vincent Phantomhive, was kind, charming and handsome. He was someone mostly every girl in town wanted, including Rachel's younger sister. But, he stayed faithful to Rachel. He was constantly busy, however, so Ciel didn't get to know him much before he died.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-tP...

Whats wrong? Scared? Chess isn't the only thing I could beat you at..

https://67.media.tumblr.com/6767ac17e...

Come with me to a better place

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Felix
↳[Middle name]: Luka
↳[Last name]: Suzuya

Age➛19
⤿Birth: May 12th
⤿Rank: Peasant
⤿Birthplace: Karnaca
⤿Occupation: Assassin

Gender➛Genderfluid
↳Species: Demon

Physical Apparition ➤ http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photo... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Bright blue (Natural, as well)
✮Eyes✮ Bright blue
✮Scent✮ Usually smells of red roses
✮Height✮ 5'3
✮Weight✮ 98 lbs
✮Body Type✮ A little curvey but well fit
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛(view spoiler)

History ➤ Felix never once got to meet his parents. In fact, he grew up most of his life in an orphanage. During the month of December, he was just a few months old when he was left on the porch of an orphanage in the cold snowy night. Due to the blizzard, no one noticed him or heard him until the next morning, in which they took him in and gave him the name Felix Suzuya. Felix, meaning lucky, and Suzuya, meaning unknown. Meaning he was lucky he didn't die, but that his heritage and how he got there was unknown. Felix grew up as a cheerful boy, despite only having the orphanage to call a home. He got along with mostly everyone and was usually the one to always make others feel better, rather then the other way around. Though he didn't mind, because still today, Felix is happy just at knowing others are happy, even if he's not.
However, he was often bullied, due to being a demon. No one knew he was, but they often claimed he was, due to one day when he tried to heal someone who stepped on a piece of glass. Then everyone treated him like he had a disease, and that they'd eventually catch it and die. Felix never knew what was wrong with him, and figured he was cursed and that no one would love him. He was eventually adopted by a family who were loving and acceptable, though that didn't last long either. They didn't know how to take care of a sick demon, so when Felix was sick one night when around the age of 10, they stupidly hugged him. Its bad enough that Felix cant control his lightning. But its worse when he's sick. Long story short, once they hugged him, a thousand lightning bolts jolted threw there bodies and basically made them explode from the inside out. Its at that moment that Felix started to hate himself more, and fear the power he held as his own. After that, he ran off and decided to live on his own so he's been taking care of himself for about 9 years now.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/401b0fe36f...

Is it wrong that part of me loves killing..?

Personality ➤ Felix is someone who's easy to please. Even when alone, he'll find anything to do to make himself entertained, even if its just by putting a straw on his nose. Since he's easy to please, he can get entertained just by everything. For gifts, he doesn't expect anything expensive. He'll be happy just by some flowers or even just by hanging out with someone he likes, so really to please him, you dont gotta do much.
Despite being a demon, Felix doesn't like fighting and will do just about anything in his power to make people happy. He cares about there well being and is known to even heal strangers who are injured, even if they're considered evil to others. Mostly he does it to be nice, but one of the things he tells people is,"When they go insane, at least ill be on there good side."
Felix is often someone always seen with a giant smile on his face. His cheerful personality is what usually either makes people love him, or makes them hate him. Either way, he'll always stay cheerful until his dying breath. Its rare to see Felix without a smile on his face, even when he's alone in public. Only time he'll cry is alone in his house, without letting anyone know he does, due to him having depression. But, no one would know that since he's always cheerful and hyper.
Felix is kind to everyone. But, theres those few people he's really close to, and those people are also the ones he's protective of. Yes, he acts like he's the one who needs to be saved or protected, but he really is the one protecting people. He's known to be able to calm anyone who's really angry or about to lose it. But, if anyone hurts those close to him, and I mean REALLY hurt them, he'll become deadly and dangerous, and thats a side no one wants to see.
Felix is often described to be childish. He loves stuffed animals, and is scared of the dark, the sound of thunder and of being alone, even though he's usually always alone and the fact he controls Lightning. He often loves to play child games such as hide and seek or even board games, which most people find annoying, but he cant help that he didn't get much of a childhood and that they're very entertaining to him.
Despite all these good things, there's a side to him Felix only EVER shows someone he loves. He shows he can be manipulative, clingy, easily jealous, VERY flirtatious and someone who seduces you in the most innocent ways possible, so dont let your guard down around him.

https://65.media.tumblr.com/8cadbdd24...

The Outsider? I've heard about him, but not seen him. I'd be lucky if I did, though.

[Main Traits]

↳ His cyan blue hair and matching eyes

↳ His cheerful personality

↳ His cuteness

↳ His ability to get along with just about anyone

↳Likes:
✓ Music
✓ Social Gatherings
✓ Cherry Blossoms
✓ Lightning
✓ Cooking/Cleaning
✓ Mornings/Sunshine (Probably the only person you'll meet who is up and happy by dawn)
✓ Board games/Stuffed animals
✓ Sweets

↳Dislikes:
✗ Thunder Storms
✗ Other's he's close to getting hurt
✗ Bullies
✗Being alone
✗ Darkness
✗ Blood (Though tolerates it)
✗ Following orders
✗ Being called a child

http://media.tumblr.com/f4183df5d5382...

It.. Hurts right here..

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Can play just about any musical instrument and sing pretty well as well
✪ Great at any sort of sports
✪ Great cook
✪ Great healer
✪ Remains calm in dire situations

Weaknesses:
❏ Loud noises
❏ Not being able to protect people
❏ Darkness
❏ Pain (Except when angry. When angry, he's numb to pain)
❏ Can be clingy and easily jealous when it comes to someone he's in love with
❏ Has trust issues
❏ Has trouble keeping most emotions to himself

✹ Tends to play with his hair around someone he likes
✹ Bites his bottom lip when nervous
✹ Has a bit of OCD
✹ He makes his nails a little too sharp so if he needs to make a quick get away, he can just scratch there face and run off

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-EUWB2SaLyIQ...

Just because loving hurts, doesn't mean you have to stop loving all together. To me, loving others is enough to keep me going, even if they dont love me in return. Thats ok. Because at least they know what it feels like to be loved by someone.

Commonly Seen With: A smile on his face

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
❝My step mom was always loving. She always made sure I had eaten at least 3 meals a day.❞
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/d...
Felix's adopted mom was always kind, loving and taught him how to clean and cook, which may be why they're two of the things he's good at. Despite knowing he had powers, she still loved him with all her heart and took care of him best she could, even if sometimes his father criticized her for it. She was a teacher for poor kids who couldn't afford to go to school. She'd teach them for free. So, all in all, she was loved by many people.

❝My father was pretty cool. He hated my hair color and constantly called me a girl, but he was teaching me to fight, which was cool I guess.❞
Felix's father was a strict, handsome yet gentle man. He hated Felix's hair color and always gave him a hard time about it, often calling him a girl because of it, but Felix knew he really loved him and was just trying to toughen him up a bit. Felix's father wasn't someone Felix could go to for advice, and Felix often competed with himself to gain his attention, even taking up fighting lessons, despite not loving to fight. But, when his father would praise him for it, Felix felt it was worth it. His father was a business man, so he'd leave for weeks at a time, but he always made sure when he returned to check up on how Felix's studying and training was going, so Felix knew he cared.

http://i.skyrock.net/9067/83719067/pi...

Pizza or ice cream. How can someone make such a decision?

https://67.media.tumblr.com/52a65ac08...

You done talking yet? You're so fucking annoying

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Takuro
↳[Middle name]: Shinji
↳[Last name]: Okabe

Age➛ 24
⤿Birth: June 27th
⤿Rank: Common Wealth
⤿Occupation: Assassin (And business man)

Gender➛ Male
↳Sexual Orientation: Bi
↳Feelings for: Cain

Physical Apparition ➤ http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/f... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Black
✮Eyes✮ Black
✮Scent✮ Usually smells like wildflowers
✮Height✮ 6'1
✮Weight✮ 136 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Muscular
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
Normal Wear: (view spoiler)
Assassin Clothing: (view spoiler)

History ➤ Takuro was born to two of the most powerful assassins out there, Aoi and Rei. They were partners in crime, and feared even when off duty. Due to them usually always being gone, Takuro had many people coming and going to baby sit him until he reached the age 13. Takuro's parents were extremely strict on him. His mother always told him never to show emotions or get attached because it would be his own down fall, and if he ever cried over something or someone, he'd be locked inside a small cage for 4 to 5 hours. His father, well, he was a drunk mess. He would often abuse Takuro, claiming he wanted him to get used to the feeling of pain, and would never show him any act of approval, unless he did good at his studies and training. But, even then it was rare. Aoi and Rei followed the commandments of The Outsider, but were never marked by him, so its natural that Takuro grew up obsessed with him and believing he was real.
When little, Takuro never wanted to become an assassin. It was a job his parents forced him to start training to be good at since the age of 5. But, when his parents died when he was 13, he knew he had to take there spot as an assassin.
Due to being raised that way, Takuro hasn't had many lovers. Many people just think he's not interested in them. And usually, unless they desperately try to get his attention, he isn't. So, Takuro has lived by himself most of his life, doing nothing but working as a business man and assassin while also collecting all The Outsider's ruins in hopes that he'll be noticed by him.

https://s32.postimg.org/cgct0club/Dar...

I can't cry. Maybe thats why I like the rain. Because its like the sky is crying for me.

Personality ➤ Takuro is someone who rarely shows any emotions. He's often very blunt, calm, disinterested in just about anything and everyone, unless of course it involves The Outsider, and quiet. He's someone who prefers to be left alone reading or going out on his missions, so he isn't really someone who works well with others. His disinterest in people is probably why his relationships rarely work out very well. So, due to that, he puts up walls and doesn't fall in love very easily. However, when he does, although he shows very little interest in them, he's actually very protective and easily jealous of them. He may not be good at showing how he's feeling, but if someone's trying to take away the one he loves, don't be surprised if he walks up and punches them or just straight out kills them. He can never say the words 'I love you', but he'll do little things to show he does, such as letting you be near him. That should be enough to convince you he loves you, because if he didn't he'd make you leave. Really Takuro needs someone who will be persistent to gain his attention. Because, if you're not, he'll never warm up to you.
Takuro takes his adventures and jobs very seriously. He doesn't like working with other's because he feels they'll just get in his way.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/3385108090...

Can I help you?

[Main Traits]

↳ Blank

↳ Emotionless

↳ Disinterested

↳ Quiet

↳Likes:
✓ Darkness
✓ Cain (Secretly)
✓ The Outsider (Obsessed with him)
✓ Tea
✓ Fighting
✓ Animals
✓ Wild Flowers
✓ Reading

↳Dislikes:
✗ Staying cooped up too long in the house
✗ People who flirt with Cain
✗ Cooking
✗ Cleaning
✗ Meat (He's a vegetarian)
✗ Bright colors
✗ Cheerful people
✗ Showing emotions

Don't think of it as spying, think of it as science. We're merely observing there behavior.. From behind this building.

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Fighting
✪ Defense
✪ Stealth

Weaknesses:
❏ Showing emotions (Or if his emotions are noticed by someone)
❏ Cain (He'll do anything he tells him to and if Cain's in trouble, he'll act as a puppet to the one who took him in order to save him)
❏ Fire
❏ Being ignored by Cain (Despite the fact he ignores just about everyone else)
❏ Too much heat

✹ Tends to go deep into thought and wont hear what people say for awhile
✹ Tends to have trouble expressing his emotions
✹ Pretty obedient to Cain
✹ When he preys to The Outsider, he has to take off his shirt (Preying and meditating can make him extremely hot in temperature)

I never thought I could love or feel any emotions at all.. Until the day I met him..

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ Cain

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/0...
Takuro's mother was Aoi Okabe, probably one of the most feared women assassins in history. Rarely anyone saw her face, except for Takuro and her husband, but no one knew she was married or had a kid. Aoi was covered in tattoos and piercings and was always seen smoking when she was off duty. She worked with no other partner then her husband, which is why they both died side by side in one of there missions. She was stern with Takuro and would scold him for showing emotions but she loved him, she just didn't want his emotions to get the best of him and get in the way of becoming an assassin when older. Yes, becoming an assassin was something Aoi and her husband have been training Takuro to do since he was 7 years old. They wanted him to follow in there footsteps.

Takuro's father was Rei Okabe, one of the strongest male assassins out there. He followed under the guidelines of The Outsider, though he was not marked, and neither was his wife, Aoi. They were obsessed with him and raised Takuro to believe he was real as well. Takuro's father was strict and stern. He rarely showed any emotion besides irritation and anger, and it was near impossible to gain his attention unless Takuro succeeded in his training. Even then it was rare, because Rei would criticize him and tell him he's seen others do better. Takuro felt absolutely no emotion for his father, and still doesn't. His father was abusive and cruel, so Takuro would often avoid his father unless, of course, he was training. Rei, much like Aoi, was always seen smoking when off duty. He was feared by many, even those who didn't know he was an assassin, so people usually stayed clear of him.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/fd24b3b85c...

You can hurt me all you want, but the moment you touch him in ANY way, ill fucking kill you.

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 28, 2016 05:05AM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 868 comments Mod
(view spoiler)

description
╬❝Odd isn't it, that we sometimes -❞╬
╬❝Finish each other's sentences? I'd find it odder if we didn't.❞╬

descriptiondescriptiondescription
▹× Age Unknown ▹× Female▹× Lesbian▹× Birth N/A
▹× Scorpio ▹× Physicist ▹× Time Traveler

❝PHILOSOPHY. ‘‘When I was a girl, I dreamt of standing in a room looking at a girl who was and was not myself, who stood looking at another girl, who also was and was not myself. My mother took this for a nightmare. I saw it as the beginning of a career in physics.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Lived, living, will ℓινєdescription descriptiondescription
the only difference is ѕeмantιcѕ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»▌│█║▌║▌║
▓× × × P E R S O N A▓
║▌║▌║█│▌«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

( i. ) вιologιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
name• • Rosalind Lutece
age• • Unknown
gender• • Female
sexuality• • Lesbian

( ii. ) ѕpecιeѕ ιnғorмaтιon}
species• • Quantum Physicist
(view spoiler)
powers• • Listed below
(view spoiler)
alignment • • Unknown

( iii. ) вιrтн ιnғorмaтιon}
date• • Unknown
class• • Teacher
zodiac• • Scorpio
occupation• • Natural Philosopher (Physicist)

▓× × × A P P E A R A N C E▓

( IV. ) pнyѕιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
eyes• • Bright Blue
hair• • Ginger
general build• • Well defined, slightly curvaceous
height• • 5'7
weight• • 140
scent• • Green Tea
clothing style• •
(view spoiler)
notable characteristics• •
(view spoiler)

━━━━━━━one goes into an experiment knowing one could ғaιldescription descriptiondescription
one doesn't undertake an experiment knowing one has ғaιled━━━

message 13: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Aug 28, 2016 01:33PM) (new)

▓× × × P E R S O N A L I T Y▓
( V. ) perѕonal ιnғorмaтιon}
likes• •
(view spoiler)
dislikes• •
(view spoiler)
weaknesses• •
(view spoiler)
strengths• •
(view spoiler)
talents• •
(view spoiler)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ∂εscяιρтιση ║▌║▌║█│▌
Many would describe Rosalind as a rather uptight woman with varying interests but one key goal. She does not care for the injustices of society, or the hierarchy, or anyone of political power and her vision is not skewed by ones class. Be they common wealth or nobility. She sees the world in a scientific point of view. Everything can be tested, everything can be experimented on, everything can be explained given enough time, concentration, and patience. She does not believe in god or any other mystical beings and she does not have time for any other foolish ideals. Unlike her brother, she is often times unwilling to enjoy a good time, and was seen as a bit of a prude by her fellow colleagues before she was taken in by the empress. But she was never underestimated. Underestimating her would be a grave mistake.
However, Rosalind is incredibly dependent on her brother, more so than he is on her. And it's not just emotionally. Considering that the two were scattered across space and time with one another, they cannot actually wander too far away from each other due to quantum entanglement and other sciency stuff that would probably be too much a tedious task to try and explain here.
She also shows a sort of motherly affection towards him in some scenarios, though he neglects to really tell her to stop, seeing as he doesn't really mind himself.
She also has an incredibly deep fear of losing him, seeing as Robert is the only person she has ever truly connected with on an emotional level. In fact she had begun to think that she was a sociopath before meeting him. She wont hesitate to quickly call out those that attempt to hurt him or tease him. While he takes on a more optimistic approach to life, she takes on a much more pessimistic view, doubting people and expecting the worst.

▌│█║▌║▌║ нιsтσяү ║▌║▌║█│▌
At a very young age, Rosalind Lutece had a knack for the metaphysical. She was curious as to whether or not other realities existed due to reoccurring dreams she'd receive often times, nightly. These nightmares were so strong that they compelled her to pursue the field of physics, more specifically, quantum physics, an occupation that led her to become one of the most notable figures in all of empire throughout its entire history. She attended a well respected college at a very young age, often being taunted by her peers for just that reason. As a young woman of only sixteen, Rosalind discovered a way to indefinitely suspend an atom in midair. Many of her colleagues referred to this phenomena as "quantum levitation", however Rosalind herself dubbed it, the "Lutece Field".
It was by that time that she'd been positioned by the Empress as the court natural philosopher, continuing her research for the betterment of the empire. She moved her focuses back onto the Lutece Field, from which she'd taken a small break from in order to create many intensely respected robotic devices to further develop the empire's defenses far ahead of its time. Through her inquiries, Rosalind came into contact with another version of herself who was born a male. Through manipulating a pair of quantum entangled atoms, the two were able to communicate across space-time barriers using Morse Code. She and her alternate self then collaborated to create a machine that might allow them to meet one another through tears in the fabric of space and time.
The Empress used this contraption to predict events in the future by peering into alternate realities, and even used the machine to further advance today's current technology, only allowing the empire to provoke more and more technological advancements that were much, much farther in time than they were.
After the Empress's assassination, Rosalind's brother, Robert, issued her an ultimatum, go back into a universe in which all constants and variables were entirely the same in order to warn the Empress of her impending demise, which would possibly lead to the downfall of the entire empire in several branching universes, or he would simply go without her. Rosalind, not wanting to depart from her "brother" and intellectual equal, agreed to assist him. Even though she was not particularly optimistic that they would succeed.
Upon hearing this, the royal spymaster, who was the one that murdered the empress, heard of their plans, and ordered that their machine be sabotaged. The deed was done and the two of them were pronounced dead not long afterwards. However, they were not truly killed; instead, they were scattered across time and space, able to appear wherever and whenever they wanted. Rosalind was perfectly satisfied with this state. Her brother Robert however, remained restless. And it was likely that he'd never truly be satisfied with his power and the privilege that it entailed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ What I've done cannot be υndonedescription descriptiondescription
I cannot stop what I put into мotιon━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 18 comments Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Adrian
↳[middle name]: Longshadow
↳[last name]:Magus

Age➛looks to be about 30, is actually 500 years old
⤿Birth:Dec.21st
⤿Rank: unknown
⤿Birthplace: a small village
⤿Occupation: Wizard for Hire (basically a mercenary)

Gender➛male
↳Species: human wizard (not the Harry Potter kind!)
↳Sexual Orientation: straight
↳Relationship Status: single
↳Feelings for: open

Physical Apparition ➤

✮Hair✮ solid black
✮Eyes✮ bright purple
✮Scent✮ similar to lightning, with a bit of insanity
✮Height✮ about 6ft 3inches
✮Weight✮ about average
✮Body Type✮ tall and somewhat muscular
✮Miscellaneous✮

Dressing Style➛tends to wear whatever is comfortable, often seen with his hat and leather duster coat.

History ➤
born in a small town, his first temper tantrum destroyed the whole place! luckily for him a god took an interest in him and took him in as his own. the god taught him all he could and eventually got the boy a tutor, where his magic really went to whole new levels. he eventually learned all the tutor could teach him and went out on his own, making a name for himself as a powerful wizard.
he eventually had children, who in turn had children who they themselves had children. yet he remained the same. he took his great-grandkids with him on adventures with him and his buddies, several things happened during those years (not going into it here) and eventually his grandkids split from them to go on their own adventures.

Personality ➤
silly, wacky, and annoying in spades, he rarely takes anything seriously. even when faced with life or death situations he often makes jokes, often times really bad ones. despite appearances he is very clever, although he'd rather no one knew about it. he is very loyal to those he cares about, often putting his own life on the line in order to protect them. although hard to anger, once he gets there he becomes a force of nature and won't stop until he eliminates whatever drove him into such a rage. buried beneath it all though lurks a deadly madness, one that threatens to consume him if he can't figure out a way to get rid of it.

[Main Traits]

↳his wacky manner

↳his power

↳his purple eyes (kind of strange)

↳Likes:
✓FUN!
✓magic
✓making stuff go boom

↳Dislikes:
✗party-poopers
✗squirrels
✗pelicans
✗Peliquirrels(long story)

Talents/Strengths:
✪boasts a great deal of magical strength and know how.
✪tenacious

Weaknesses:
❏doesn't always uses the magic know how....
❏magic sometimes does stuff on it's own
❏he is basically a predator magnet, anything that likes eating either magic or humans is attracted to him and want to eat him (some exceptions)
❏every time he sees a pelican in the area he will drop everything in order to go and kill it....

✹tends to use magic while thinking (creating sparks, turning stuff into something else, etc.)

Commonly Seen With:
a bunch of people.
Relationships➛

⤿Family:
has no known mother or father, does have great-grandkids though,, was raised by a god.

message 15: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 04, 2016 04:18AM) (new)

http://static.tumblr.com/05f72058a221...

U-Um.. Th-Thank you..

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Historia
↳[Middle name]: Krista
↳[Last name]: Reiss
↳[Name she tells people:] Krista Lenz (She's keeping her real name hidden so they wont know who she really is)

Age➛17
⤿Birth: January 15th
⤿Rank: Royalty
⤿Occupation: Unknown

Gender➛ Female
↳Sexual Orientation: Lesbien

Physical Apparition ➤ http://ekladata.com/vUizUmu9qJY_Hd6Sp... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Blonde
✮Eyes✮ Crystal Blue
✮Scent✮ Usually smells sweet like candy or roses
✮Height✮ 4'7
✮Weight✮ 92 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Slim, fit
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
:Every Day:
(view spoiler)

:Sleep Wear:
(view spoiler)

History ➤ Historia was born as an unrecognized and easily forgotten daughter of Rod Reiss, whom was a powerful High Ranked Royal. Her mother was a beautiful servant in his household whom later on became his mistress. She also had an older brother, but she rarely interracted with him, since he was only nice to her around others then would abuse her behind closed doors. Historia's mother rarely showed affection to her ever since she turned 2. Her mother was always either reading or leaving the estate to go to fancy dinner parties. She was loved by everyone and gave everyone the attention they so desired from her (sex, friendship, etc.) except to her own daughter. She never really did anything around the estate, and no one cared if she did or not.
Historia's grandparents were sort of the same. They never interacted with her, unless it was to instruct her on her chores, criticize her if they thought she was doing something stupid or something the family would be put down for if anyone else were to see it, or to make sure she was studying properly and doing all her lessons. (Violin lessons, piano lessons, lessons on how to be a proper lady, etc.) So, Historia sort of grew used to being alone and working herself hard. She also grew pretty use to keeping a low profile and not drawing attention to herself, since she never wanted to be her own family's downfall.
She never really got along with other children either. If she had spare time and tried to leave the estate or tried to interact with them, they'd often abuse her physically and mentally.
Historia was a huge fan of reading. She'd often read fiction novels, most including stories on how loving and caring mothers were supposed to be towards there children, which of course made her curious as to why she wasn't that way with her mother. However, after an incident, she was no longer curious about it. Not much is known, but she tried hugging her mother at age 10 and was slapped away harshly. At that moment, her mother had told her she never had the courage to kill Historia when she was born and that she was a grave burden to her family and wasn't wanted by anyone. Despite being bloody and bruised, Historia was still happy to have interacted with her mother at least once. However, shortly after, her mother left the estate and never returned. She wasn't entirely sad though about all of this. She never felt love towards her family, and she had all the animals and books to keep her company, thus resulting in her growing used to isolation. She even grew used to the fact her father acted as if she never existed.
She did, however, have a childhood friend. This friend was always supportive of her, protected her against others and always told her she should be more confident and try hiding her true feelings, just so others wouldn't pick on her about it. Historia of course knew she said them just to try helping her, so Historia never disobeyed. This girl was a peasant and didn't stay long in there town. She moved away when Historia was 12 so she could join some people who were planning on killing a powerful man. Historia never saw or heard of her after that.
By age 13, Historia left the estate. No one tried looking for her, but just to be sure, she changed her name to Krista Lenz and changed her personality, vowing never to talk about any of this again.

https://67.media.tumblr.com/a95ee3d25...

Why is it I was seeing beauty in death rather than life..?

Continue bellow

message 16: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 04, 2016 04:20AM) (new)

Personality ➤ In her Krista persona, Historia is usually very shy, very kind, and uncertain on how to interact with others (likely due to her isolation as a child). However, her brother once noted that Historia's urge to show kindness to others stems not only from a desire to gain their esteem, but also that of the people around her: to be seen as a good person. This likely stems from her having been denied the esteem of others as a child and being raised to believe that she was an unfortunate mistake.
Historia seems to have a small desire to die. Or at least, would be willing to risk her life to save others. As a child, she once went threw a harsh hail storm just to find and bring back her friend, despite the fact it could of killed her in the process. She feels if she were to die, then no one would hate her. She isn't someone who constantly goes around trying to kill herself. However, if an opportunity came up where there was a dangerous mission and the person pursuing the mission would most likely not be able to return, she'd gladly take up that mission in a heartbeat. So, she wont try killing herself, but if she had the opportunity, she wouldn't exactly fight for her life either.
However, thats her Krista persona. She never tells anyone her real name, and she made up that personality to hide whom she was before. Historia, being a noble of sorts, is actually very disinterested in things and doesn't seem to care about others much at all. She's very stubborn yet cold hearted and wouldn't risk her life to save anyone. Not that anyone would know thats who she really is, since she hides it rather well. Though, if anyone found out her true name and past life, this is how she'd result to acting when around them.

http://www.quoteslike.com/images/1307...

A-Are you serious?!

[Main Traits]

↳ Kind

↳ Generous

↳ Considerate

↳ Puts others before herself

↳Likes:
✓ Flowers
✓ Helping others
✓ Animals
✓ Sweets
✓ Rain/Water
✓ Nature
✓ Reading
✓ Drawing

↳Dislikes:
✗ People who hurt others
✗ Choosing sides
✗ Spicy food
✗ Hurting someone
✗ Her real name
✗ Having all the attention on herself
✗ Being stuck indoors for too long
✗ Fire

http://38.media.tumblr.com/75cd264efa...

If I don't care if I die, why am I fighting so hard to keep living?

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Drawing
✪ Stealth
✪ Helping others
✪ Animals tend to trust her faster then anyone else

Weaknesses:
❏ Her emotions
❏ Defending herself and others
❏ Animals
❏ Children

✹ Plays with her hair when nervous
✹ If she's caring for someone, she's always up by sunrise to make sure they have food waiting for when they wake up
✹ Tends to get lost easily due to losing her focus easily

http://i.skyrock.net/6258/29246258/pi...

I wanted nothing more than to be loved

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/2267990...
Historia's mother was born as a servant, thats how she met Historia's father. After meeting him, she became his mistress shortly after having Historia. Her mother was someone who dressed up in fine jewelry and tight clothes, often either reading or going to parties. She was never there for Historia, and didn't seem to show love towards Historia's father, but she was loved by everyone else. They all adored her and thought of her like she was a goddess.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t1...
Historia's father, Rod Reiss, was a high and powerful royal. He had many wives and many servants, but only two bared him children. And out of the two, it was his son he treasured most. The mother of this son was his favorite wife, but she died giving birth to his son, so that's what made him treasure this child all the more, and completely forget about Historia's existence. He was a busy man and always put his job first, but he still loved his son and all his wives, except for Historia's, of course, of which he lost interest in after the wife he married after her. Which would probably explain why she was always gone having sex with other men.

♛ Doll House by Melanie Martinez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr7ft...

http://31.media.tumblr.com/b67fbee2a3...

While I was standing there crying, she was telling me I had no reason to.. She was my rock to shield me during my storm..

message 17: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) -Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: " Part 1

https://67.media.tumblr.com/52a65ac08...

You done talking yet? You're so fucking annoying

↳[First name]: Takur..."

Amfg! *dies* Someone else finally uses hei. owo

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments XD yeah, I love him lol

message 19: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Aug 04, 2016 06:58PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments https://live3.namuwikiusercontent.com...

Hurry, I'm waiting

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Arata
↳[Middle name]: Kaito
↳[Last name]: Kokonoe
↳[Nickname(s)]:
*Nine
*Sphinx

Age➛ 27
⤿Birth: December 3rd
⤿Birthplace: Unknown
⤿Occupation: Hacker

Gender➛ Male
↳Species: Fallen Angel

Physical Apparition ➤ https://theglorioblog.files.wordpress... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Black
✮Eyes✮ Grey
✮Scent✮ Smells like cologne most of the time
✮Height✮ 6'1
✮Weight✮ 127 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Muscular
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛ (view spoiler)

History ➤ Arata was born to two angels, though soon being abandoned by them the day he was born, his wings soon turned black and he started calling himself a 'fallen angel'. He didn't necessarily fall from anywhere, but he said them abandoning him was there biggest downfall, which he proved to be true when he killed them later on. Being abandoned, he was raised in a rather cruel, dirty and small orphanage in Karnaca, despite having been born in Bastillian. There, the people edged it in the kids brain's that since they were abandoned they weren't supposed to be loved and never would be. Due to this, most the kid's acted out rather harshly towards anyone who tried adopting them, making it where any of them rarely got adopted.
Arata was distant from just about everyone, except one boy and one girl around his age. The boy and girl had the same interests Arata did, and although all 3 of there personalities were completely opposites, they still managed to get along. They left the orphanage by age 10 and joined up together to form a small terrorist group with just the 3 of them. They would wear masks and go by the name's Five (The girl), Nine (Arata), and Twelve (The other boy), then they'd go out and place bombs in buildings. After having done so, they'd wear there masks, which also masked there voices, and would hack into the guards and/or police's systems. Upon doing so, they'd give 3 hints for them to figure out where the bomb was and give them an hour to find it. If they couldn't, then a random building would collapse from the explosion and would usually kill everyone in it as well. It was a fun game to them, and still to this day they have yet to be caught.
However, there fun didn't last long. During one of the explosions, a guy had caught on to them. Before it had happened, he had kidnapped Five and hid in the building with her, being pretty sure they wouldn't explode the building if one of there own were in there. Though, he didn't know that it was on a timer this time and not one that could be activated by a button. Nine and Twelve had to act fast. So, Twelve, being the smallest and quickest of the two, decided to go in after them to get her. But that was a grave mistake. Shortly after having entered, the building exploded 15 minutes early, crushing both Five and Twelve underneath it.
Arata once again went back to distancing himself from others and took up a gig hacking people instead. He still keeps his identity a secret, and still from time to time explodes buildings when he's bored, but he gets payed to hack anonymously.

https://nouwcdn.com/9/1150000/1130000...

Falling's just another way to fly

Personality ➤ Arata, or Nine as some people call him, is very disinterested, sadistic and calm, for the most part. Arata has a liking for explosives and anything to do with electronics. He keeps on the low and keeps his identity off the charts. When he's hacking, he uses a computer that can't be traced. And when he uses explosives, he wears a mask or a hat to hide his face from cameras and on-lookers.
Due to his urges to use explosives, he explodes a building at least once a day. (See history for more about that)
Arata has never felt love before, being he's a fallen angel and abandoned by just about everyone, so its rare that he'll ever get those feelings towards people. Arata seems to have no patience and no sympathy for others. He loves testing people on days his work is slow, but he wont wait long for them to guess on his little 'games', which proves just how impatient he is.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/c6a2ad7dcf...

For those who have been abandoned.. Love does not exist..

[Main Traits]

↳ Stoic

↳ Stern

↳ Intelligent

↳ Sadistic

↳Likes:
✓ Electronics
✓ Explosives
✓ Hacking
✓ Silence
✓ Being alone
✓ Darkness
✓ Outsmarting his enemies
✓ Half moon's

↳Dislikes:
✗ Mornings
✗ Bright areas (Colors, lighting, etc.)
✗ Sweets
✗ When people catch onto his plans
✗ Socializing (Unless he's getting paid for it)
✗ Crowds
✗ The idea of love
✗ Getting close to people

http://65.media.tumblr.com/940db7f1eb...

People are just easy targets, thats all.

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Hacking
✪ Acting
✪ Making explosives
✪ Getting inside people's heads
✪ Darkness
✪ Creating poisons

Weaknesses:
❏ Light
❏ Love
❏ When he has panic attacks
❏ Crowds
❏ Cooking
❏ Remembering to feed himself
❏ Pure people

✹ Carries a coin that he messes with (flipping it, rubbing his thumb over it, etc.) when nervous
✹ Has to be moving at any possible moment (fidgeting with his coin or moving his leg) except when asleep
✹ Has a weakness for rescuing stray animals
✹ When lying, he ends up mumbling the lie quietly
✹ Can't drink anything hot (It makes him feel sick to his stomach)
✹ When bored and has paper in front of him, he has to draw somewhere on it (most of the time he wont even realize he's doing it)

http://66.media.tumblr.com/6a4038e00c...

I've never been wanted before for anything other than hacking, so I don't see why now would be any different.

Relationships➛

⤿Family: N/A (Was orphaned)

♛ Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQKML...

http://67.media.tumblr.com/bab90654d2...

I just thought I'd let you know, it is highly impossible that I will return the same romantic feelings that you feel towards me.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments https://goukanatokoro.files.wordpress...

Its not that I hate you, its just im not that excited about your existence!

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Akuma
↳[Middle name]: Noroi
↳[Last name]: Ketsueki

Age➛ Looks 19 (Is really thousands of years old)
⤿Birth: October 31st
⤿Rank: Peasant
⤿Occupation: Thief

Gender➛ Male
↳Species: Vampire, Pure Blood
↳Sexual Orientation: Bi

Physical Apparition ➤ https://goukanatokoro.files.wordpress... (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Blonde with dark brown, almost black on the bangs, hair grows really long when goes on killing sprees
✮Eyes✮ Red
✮Scent✮ Usually smells like Venella
✮Height✮ 5'11
✮Weight✮ 124 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Fit, slightly curvy
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛

Every Day: (view spoiler)

Formal: (view spoiler)

Festival: (view spoiler)

History ➤ Akuma grew up with 7 siblings, being the youngest of them. His parents were powerful vampires, however, they were always peasants. Despite it being thousand of years ago he was young, he remembers his childhood in exquisite detail. His older siblings were always looked up to not only by the other siblings, but also the parents. The two oldest were twins and 18 by the time Arata was 9. So, they would work to try gaining money for the family, which is the same the parents did. The other siblings, including Arata, would go out and try to collect money by either begging or stealing. Which, stealing is what Arata did, since he was always good at it. Due to being the youngest, he didn't get much attention from his parents, other siblings or well, anyone in general. So, he acted out to gain attention. He'd draw on town walls, put stink bombs in important buildings, and so much more. Though, people grew used to ignoring him, which just made him more pissed.
He wasn't strong as a vampire like others. He loved rough housing and violence and killing, but he was never good at feeding off of people because he'd wait until he was weak to feed, then when doing so, they'd usually get away from him before he could kill them off, which if it weren't for his siblings killing them before they could run off, Arata and his family would of been in big trouble.
Arata stayed with his family until he turned 15. Upon his 15th birthday, his family's species was found out and they were taken in by a royal family. His parents were killed off while his siblings were sold off. He, however, was kept as a slave to the royal family. His siblings were more obedient, since they feared death, while Arata was disobedient in every way possible, which is probably what they liked about him and why they kept him around. They wanted to break him. But they never did. They tried torture, abuse (Physically and mentally) and even threatened to go kill his siblings. But he didn't care. He enjoyed the pain and never loved his family, so they never got to him.
By time he turned 19, he stopped aging. He had lived with the royals the whole time, and was getting sick and tired of them. He finally went insane. His hair grew longer and his eyes glowed bright. He doesn't remember much, but when he woke up, his hair and eyes were normal again and everyone was dead. He took that as an opportunity to leave and has continue to make a living by thieving and selling whatever he steals.

https://goukanatokoro.files.wordpress...

Nature, huh? Its not really my.. Fancy.. But if its indoors, im all for it!

Personality ➤ Akuma often describes himself as a villain. Which, since he's a violent vampire and a thief, he technically is. He is violent and often endangers others in his "friendly" rough-housing. He seems to have a taste for music. In fact, in his house, he has 6 different bass guitars (and acoustic) that can be seen hanging on his walls or placed on special stands. Akuma has a taste for causing trouble and if he finds out something annoys someone, he wont stop doing it, no matter the cost. He's someone who loves to anger people and cause them to chase him, even if they intend on beating him up, or trying, at least. They never succeed, he usually gets away. He hates others who take attention from him and will even kill them, if he has to, to make the attention go back on himself. He loves to threaten the people he hates by explaining in fine detail how he plans on killing them and how others will find there body parts scattered around. He has a need for others to hate him. At least, thats how he acts. Deep inside, he hates people leaving him, so he figured if he has no friends, he wont have to worry about that. But, he is lonely deep inside. Not that he'll ever admit that, though.
He does, however, apologize if he realizes he really hurts someone.
He doesn't have a filter on his mouth. He will say whatever's on his mind and is pretty blunt about it, which most people hate about him. He can be seductive and sadistic too, but only to someone he REALLY enjoys annoying.
Whats most creepy, is when saying how he wants to kill someone, he's usually ALWAYS found smiling or laughing while saying it.

https://koiiro.files.wordpress.com/20...

You're kinda cute, mind if I have a taste?

[Main Traits]

↳ Roudy

↳ Trouble-Maker

↳ Bad Boy (As some would call him)

↳ Violent in a friendly way

↳Likes:
✓ Music
✓ Night time
✓ Adventures
✓ Messing with people
✓ Rough-Housing
✓ AB blood
✓ Full Moon's
✓ Gaining people's attention
✓ Forests

↳Dislikes:
✗ Quiet people
✗ People who are hard to anger
✗ Sunlight
✗ Nature
✗ Oceans/Sand
✗ People who take attention away from himself
✗ Being in one area for too long
✗ People he finds 'Boring'

http://65.media.tumblr.com/1a8fcd399d...

Because right now.. I really need to torture someone!

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Can sing and play the guitar
✪ Cooking
✪ Teaching (Any subject; Math, Science, Music, thieving, etc.)
✪ Stealthy
✪ Acting
✪ Lock Picking

Weaknesses:
❏ Sunlight
❏ Nature (bad allergies)
❏ Heat
❏ Going months without feeding
❏ His neck

✹ Can't sit still, he constantly has to move, even if sitting
✹ Taps a pen and continuously sighs when bored

https://kirinano.files.wordpress.com/...

Don't let my cuteness phase you, I'm still a villain.

Relationships➛

⤿Family: N/A

♛ Immortals by Fall Out Boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBiQC...

http://65.media.tumblr.com/a9f58727cc...

I plan on going to hell, so stop making me so nice all the fucking time or those plans might change!

message 21: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (last edited Aug 04, 2016 11:04PM) (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) And that vampire dude. <3 Sad to say, dating based japanese games have the best character designs. X3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Agreed!!

message 23: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments

┃ P A R T 1 ┃

E D E N ┃ Y V A L L T A ┃ K R I

I D E N T I T Y :
species human
rank
citizen
occupation
scientist
sexuality
asexual, biromantic
relationship status
single

A G E : 23
birthday May 18th taurus
birthstone
emerald rebirth, youth, good fortune
birth flower
lily of the valley happiness, humility, sweetness

A P P E A R A N C E :

hair black
eyes
brown
height
6'1"
weight
150lbs
scent
rain and chamomile
face claim
Mabuchi Kou ao haru ride

S T Y L E :
(view spoiler)

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
At the root of it all, Eden is a seeker of knowledge and the truth making science and facts his laws to live by. He is extremely scientifically minded meaning nothing is true until there is evidence to prove it. Due to this, Eden's childlike optimism has morphed into an apathetic pragmaticism and Eden acts in kind. While science is a largely accepted method of obtaining answers, sometimes it isn't as easy as opening a book to figure out right from wrong. Eden is an adventurer at heart and will travel as far as he needs to if it means finding answers to his burning questions. Despite his apathetic demeanor, Eden is extremely curious and does a lot to get answers. Underneath it all, Eden just hates to be wrong, it's one of his greatest fears, and the best way to avoid being wrong is to always have evidence of his claims. Eden has a photographic memory so it isn't difficult at all for him to remember the facts.
There's something tragic about you

Eden is typically a very egocentric person. He considers himself to be of higher intelligence than the average person and often times his demeanor expresses that. He is very blunt and argumentative, wanting to always prove his point to other and make them see things as he does. This can be extremely aggravating to people he meets so it isn't uncommon for people to dislike him immensely. Eden's ego is not the only thing that makes people dislike him. He is also extremely prideful and relentless and to damage his pride is very similar to signing a death warrant. It's guaranteed social suicide. Eden is extremely good at digging up facts, not only about science, but about people as well. Crossing Eden is just asking to have your dirty laundry aired out where the whole world can see. He can ruin your social life just because he is the best at finding evidence. Or planting it if he wants to go the extra mile in ruining someone's life.
Something so magic about you

The people that do favor Eden are always rewarded with his utmost loyalty. Friends are hard for him to come by with how argumentative and antisocial he is, so anyone willing to put up with him is a diamond in the rough and he will cherish them like no other. At the same time this can be a double edged sword because Eden expects the same amount of loyalty from his friends due to his selfish nature. It's difficult for Eden to balance his emotions surrounding his friends so he gets easily jealous and snarky when they don't pay him enough attention. Eden's love life is very much the opposite. Anyone that is in a relationship with him finds him withdrawn and distant, giving them all the freedom to do as they please. This is because Eden doesn't like sex, so he overcompensates for his partner by being distant and giving them space because he's afraid that they won't put up with his jealous nature if he's not going to sleep with them. Of course this usually ends in heartbreak because Eden's cool distance usually pushes his partner to break up with him.
Don't you agree?

Eden has boundless energy for someone as apathetic as he is. Science and answers excite him. Anything that can get him closer to the truth is noteworthy and awe-inspiring. Nothing is as simple as it seems. He has a childlike curiosity that isn't sated through normal means. He has to get real answers and factual proof for every claim. He's extremely skeptical of simple answers, but above all, Eden just wants the truth.

┃ T O B E C O N T I N U E D ┃

message 24: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) | 36 comments

┃ P A R T 2 ┃

H I S T O R Y :
Eden is meant to be paradise, but Eden has never felt that his life was paradise, far from it in fact. Eden is the only child of Valhalla and Edison Kri, born on a scorching hot Wednesday morning. He came into the living world completely silent and that is when his parents scrapped the previous name they had for him because any baby that could be that quiet must have been a blessing from God. Eden would have preferred to be named Fervor, the name his parents had picked out before his birth, but life likes to come out of no where and shiv you in the balls. Unfortunate name aside, Eden's parents loved each other without question or doubt and they both gave him their unwavering love. His home life was never a problem, in fact, it was the perfect example of what home life should be in a healthy and respectable relationship and Eden is eternally grateful that his parents were such good examples for him.
Honey, you're familiar like my mirror years ago

Eden's early childhood was a series of mishaps, one right after the other. It started with his parents giving him a crew cut. Now Eden didn't normally have something against haircuts, but this was the ugliest haircut Eden would ever have and he started school with it. The ugly haircut was to follow Eden around for his entire childhood and still haunted him long after he grew his hair out. The next unfortunate thing, which some would consider to be arguably worse than an ugly haircut, was the relentless bullying. Eden was bullied from the time of his earliest memory until he completed school. Eden had a talent for always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time so all the big names on the playground took an immediate dislike towards him. He was too blunt, too disheveled, and far too apathetic for anyone to give a damn whether or not they were hurting his feelings when they stole his lunch money and threw his backpack into the trash. Well they did hurt his feelings, a lot. And in typical Kri family fashion, Eden did not get mad, he got even. Which really didn't do much for his image.
Idealism sits in prison, chivalry fell on its sword

Eden Yvallta Kri became a menace to anyone that dared cross him. Not in a cute, oh he's a bad boy menace, but in a, you cut him off walking in the hall and didn't apologize so he slashed your tires kind of menace. However Eden did draw the line at hurting animals, he was an asshole not a monster. The thing about Eden getting even with all the people that wronged him, was that people stopped being an asshole to him and started being afraid to even talk to him. Congratulations Eden, you played yourself. Instead of blending in with the other kids and stopping the bullying, he ended up alienating himself even further and causing all sorts of rumors to be spread about him. Of course, by this point it was too late to realize his mistake and make amends. So Eden and his apathy decided to fix everything by making it worse. Remember how people started being afraid to talk to Eden? Well with nobody doing anything worth getting revenge for, Eden decided to take things up to the next level and began pranking. Eden then subsequently got kick out of three separate schools for endangering other students with his pranks, but his parents always managed to find another school that would take him because of his exceptional grades.
Innocence died screaming, honey, ask me I should know

Eden is a genius. There is nothing slight or half-veiled about it. He has the capacity to learn quickly and remember everything, meaning that he had almost perfect marks in all his classes and was able to attend a university free of charge. University was quite different for Eden. Suddenly there was work he had to turn in and classes he had to attend and it was so much easier to find people that didn't hate him for being terrible with words. Eden had a challenge that, for once, was not illegal or damaging to public property, he was free to shape who he wanted to become. University was everything he dreamed of and more. But something just never felt right to Eden. He began getting involved int the party scene, hoping to find whatever it was he need to fill the void in his chest. It began with drinking and kissing lots of girls while drunk, even lost his virginity somewhere in there. That didn't feel right so Eden started kissing boys, but that wasn't right either. Eventually Eden stopped dicking around and took a good introspective look at himself and realized he would rather hold someone's hand than sleep with them, not matter how hot they were. He began focusing on his studies again now that he understood what had been wrong. The answer was that nothing had been wrong and Eden had just been misunderstanding himself. He moved on.
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door

Four years later and Eden was a well known expert in several scientific fields of study. He published articles, did groundbreaking experiments, and overall just turned the science community over on it's head. He graduated from university with several degrees that would have taken a normal person over ten years to achieve, but instead of going and doing something great with his mind, Eden settled on Serkonos, a small island away from his family and pretty much all well known scientists, and rented a small shabby place with the intent of never leaving. Why did Eden do this? Well there are several theories about a girl or how the pressure was too much and none of these theories are true, but Eden declines to put a stop to the rumor mill. He prefers to relax in peace and privacy, reading books on challenging academic subjects, and not get caught up in the high society bull shit that is the scientific community. Eden always preferred a quiet life anyway.

T R A I T S : intelligent, apathetic, devious, loyal
●likes cats, silly putty, classic literature, science, technology, tea, reading, sun
●dislikes
braces, crew cuts, red, loud engines, spring, rain, early mornings, coffee
●strengths
intelligent, loyal, kind, focused, ambitious, determined, self-reliant, fortunate
●weaknesses
apathetic, devious, ruthless, unforgiving, self-centered, cruel, prideful, envious
●mannerisms
apathetic glances, raised eyebrows, excessive hand motions, pacing, curious humming
●reoccurrences
rolled up sleeves, book in hand, disheveled hair, spilled tea, questionable morals

F A M I L Y :
mother Valhalla Hayley Kri Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?

father Edison Samuel Kri Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

T H E M E :
From EdenHozier

(view spoiler)

description
╬❝Odd isn't it, that we sometimes -❞╬
╬❝Finish each other's sentences? I'd find it odder if we didn't.❞╬
▹× Age Unknown ▹× Male▹× Homosexual▹× Birth N/A
▹× Scorpio ▹× Physicist ▹× Time Traveler

❝PHILOSOPHY. ‘‘It's quite simple really, human nature if you will, the mind of the subject will desperately struggle to make memories where none exist, because it is arrogant and entitled.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Lived, living, will ℓινєdescription descriptiondescription
the only difference is ѕeмantιcѕ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

▓× × × P E R S O N A▓

( i. ) вιologιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
name• • Robert Lutece
age• • Has stated to be in mid twenties
gender• • Male
sexuality• • Homosexual

( ii. ) ѕpecιeѕ ιnғorмaтιon}
species• • Quantum Physicist
(view spoiler)
powers• • Listed below
(view spoiler)
alignment • • Unknown

( iii. ) вιrтн ιnғorмaтιon}
date• • Unknown
class• • Teacher
zodiac• • Scorpio
occupation• • Natural Philosopher (Physicist)

▓× × × A P P E A R A N C E▓

( IV. ) pнyѕιcal ιnғorмaтιon}
eyes• • Bright Blue
hair• • Ginger
general build• • Well defined, nicely toned
height• • 5'7
weight• • 140
scent• • Green Tea
clothing style• •
(view spoiler)
notable characteristics• •
(view spoiler)

━━━━━━━one goes into an experiment knowing one could ғaιldescription descriptiondescription
one doesn't undertake an experiment knowing one has ғaιled━━━

▓× × × P E R S O N A L I T Y▓
( V. ) perѕonal ιnғorмaтιon}
likes• •
(view spoiler)
dislikes• •
(view spoiler)
weaknesses• •
(view spoiler)
strengths• •
(view spoiler)
talents• •
(view spoiler)

▌│█║▌║▌║ ∂εscяιρтιση ║▌║▌║█│▌
Unlike his sister Rosalind, Robert is particularly optimistic, and is not a fatalist. He believes he can change the natural order of things, and participates in experiments with Rosalind. And while these experiments are usually driven to the same outcome, he utilizes and processes the information differently. While Rosalind aims to prove fatalism, Robert aims to destroy the concept altogether. And that is all because of the fact that they are two sides to the same coin.
However, Robert isn't all science and intelligence like his sister, and was raised on a few differing principles. Robert is a lot more aggressive and cold than his sister. He tends to show a very merciless side to him on certain occasions, and is also incredibly manipulative. He wont hesitate to strike like a snake, but he's also a collected person, and it is very difficult to get him to even lose his posture. He's almost apathetic, and provoking emotions out of him is futile, as he only shows emotions on his own terms. In fact, he does a lot of things "on his own terms". It's not his way of the highway, it's his way or a car crash on the highway.
He's terribly persistent, to the point of being stubborn even, and he wont abandon his point of view unless there is conclusive evidence that proves him wrong.
Despite all of that, Robert is a gentleman who was raised to respect everyone equally, unlike his sister as well, considering she is quite egocentric herself. He is actually someone who appreciates all life, and believes that anyone can reach their potential if they just try hard enough. He doesn't think of himself as special, he thinks of himself as just, exceptionally lucky. In the wrong place, at the right time.

▌│█║▌║▌║ нιsтσяү ║▌║▌║█│▌
Robert was born in the house of those who did not desire a son, and was immediately put up for adoption in an orphanage after his birth. There he spent the majority of his childhood, in the slums of the Isles, Karnaka was his home, or at least it was in an alternative timeline. Much like Rosalind, he grew up with an insatiable interest in quantum physics and the multiverse, reading highly advanced, thick text books that expanded on the subjects, and even experimenting a bit himself. However, he was not given the opportunity to make money honestly, as Rosalind was, because he never attended a university where he could have been recognized by the empress and hired, on the off chance that the same event would happen twice in two different universes. Instead, Robert became somewhat of a hitman. He hustled his way to the top, and became fairly wealthy, buying his own equipment. And perhaps that's where his maturity diverges with Rosalind's. As he has had more humbling experiences, while she had a lot of things in life handed to her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ You can change the ℱʉʈʉℛ℮description descriptiondescription
You control your ໓ēŞtiຖฯ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

message 27: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) .

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Mira
↳[middle name]: N/A
↳[last name]: Ianthina

Age➛
⤿Birth: September 30th
⤿Rank: Nobility among mortals, Royalty among demonic entities
⤿Birthplace: The Void
⤿Occupation: Former advisor, though currently a gem and jewelry merchant

Gender➛
↳Species: Demon / Kasthar's Vessel
↳Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
↳Relationship Status: Widowed
↳Feelings for: N/A

Physical Apparition ➤

✮Hair✮ Navy. Her hair covers one eye completely and only reaches a little past her neck.
✮Eyes✮ Violet, lavender in bright light. In her demon form, her eyes change completely red and the whites of her eyes turn a solid black.
✮Scent✮ Varies
✮Height✮ 5'6"
✮Weight✮ 110 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Average
✮Miscellaneous✮ From the base of her forearm down to her wrist, there are several scattered tattoos of butterflies up and down her arms inked in black. They never appear to be in the same position and pattern though when glanced at a second time. There is also a similar tattoo below the eye she hides behind her bangs. Several small gems form a line under her eye reaching to the bast of her chin.

Dressing Style➛
Most of her clothing is surprisingly brightly colored, normally featuring bright pinks, greens and purples. She normally wears a long sleeved blouse with a corset with a half skirt with leggings and knee high, high heeled boots. She normally wears a set of earrings as well as a few necklaces and bracelets.

History ➤
(view spoiler)

Personality ➤
Mira is a surprisingly quiet individual, often keeping away from the public eye and being alone despite her prestige and reputation among several civilizations. While not necessary shy, she often seems a bit nervous while speaking to strangers, as if somehow she would accidentally insult or hurt them. This sort of paranoia has lead to her through a various about of awkward situations. Though even with good friends, she hardly had too much of a difference. She remains soft spoken, quiet, cautious, but also a bit more optimistic in mentality. She can often deflect negativity with ease unless its self inflicted from her own thoughts.

[Main Traits]
❖ Quiet
❖ Observant
❖ Nurturing
❖ Defensive
❖ Reserved
❖ Serious
❖ Optimistic
❖ Overly Cautious
❖ Sensitive
❖ Self Degrading

↳Likes:
✓ Insects, particularly butterflies
✓ Forests
✓ Wildlife
✓ Most of her family
✓ Sour things
✓ Sunny Areas
✓ Dawn
✓ Bright Colors
✓ Light

↳Dislikes:
✗ Many animals
✗ Rain
✗ Lakes, rivers and bodies of water in general
✗ Other demons
✗ Her abilities
✗ Drawing attention
✗ Being looked up to
✗ Roles of authority
✗ Dreams and hallucinations of any sort
✗ Feeling fatigued or tired
✗ Things she cant comprehend/Anomalies
✗ Snow/Cold atmospheres

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Agility and Reflexes
✪ Strategic and Observant
✪ Level-headedness
✪ Unnatural self healing
✪ Demon conjuring
✪ Flight

Weaknesses:
❏ Over protectiveness
❏ Lack of self confidence
❏ Cold environments
❏ Holy water
❏ Silver
❏ Unnecessary violence
❏ Several emotional triggers

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ N/A

Relationships➛

Mariona
[Ageless] / [Mother] / [Demoness]
A woman completely void of any human emotion, she was created just to be some sort of toy for her husband. While it is unsure if the woman actually had a conscious for herself or was too afraid to oppose him, she followed commands without hesitation or question.

Love:♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡
- While not particularly fond of her, Mira did get along with the emotionless soul a tad better once her father was away at times. In an odd way, she almost felt sorry for the woman due to the fact that she was only really around to be his seductress.

- Main Demon Form: (view spoiler)
- Luminescent Demon Form: (view spoiler)
Abbaduin
[Ageless] / [Father] / [Embodiment of the Underworld]
An ageless monster originally created through the manifested hatred and vengeance of one of the ancient gods, the creature was shaped to do nothing but torment the souls of traitors, murders and liars among the gods and ancient civilizations through gruesome mental torture.

Love:♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
- His relationship with his daughter is that of a distant one, as he was with nearly all of his offspring. She would do her best to keep out of contact with him as much as possible as well as clutch onto her countless siblings in fear he would hurt them. The only factor that stops her from complete despising the man was the fact he would indirectly protect them from outsiders, such as rivaling gods and angels.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Love him!!

message 29: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) Thank ya~

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Np :D

message 31: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) <3

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Aws!! Yays a heart!!

First off, what is a soul trapper
also, why'd you name him Cry? That's kind of a signature thing but whatever I guess.

message 34: by KT (last edited Aug 29, 2016 09:02PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 320 comments Mod

╠═ General ═╣

╬═ Name ═╬
┠ First ┨ Luka
Middle ┨ Hayden
Last ┨Volkov
Nickname ┨ Hayden, Luka, Luk

╬═ Age ═╬
┠ Chronological ┨ 22
Date of Birth ┨November 5th
Place of Birth ┨Tyvia

╬═ Gender ═╬
┠ Sex ┨ Female
┠ Gender ┨ Female
Preferred Pronouns ┨Her/She
┠ Sexual Orientation ┨ Pansexual
┠ Current Status ┨ Single
Infatuation ┨None

╠═ Physical ═╣

╬═ Appearance ═╬

┠ Image ┨

(view spoiler)
┠ FaceClaim ┨ Ruby Rose
Build ┨ Athletic but strong; 6ft and 160 lbs
Eyes ┨ Light green
Hair ┨ Short, dark brown
Style ┨ Generally the stereotypical leather jacket and jeans, usually black. Underneath she might just wear a black tshirt or a nice button up or collared shirt and a tie, it just depends on the day. Minimal to no jewelry, besides a hefty iron ring from her father that adds an extra oomph to a punch.
Other Appearance

╠═ Personal ═╣

╬═ Disposition ═╬
┠ Personality ┨
Luka fits into the werewolf personality type rather well. She's tough in every sense of the way. Most of he time she comes off as just kind of a thug, with her pure strength and intimidation tactics. But she's smart, and actually an incredibly good leader. She's loyal to her pack above all else, including herself.
The problem is that she doesn't really care about anything else. To the point of being just flat out mean to people she doesn't care about. Of course that means that diplomacy is not her strong suit in the least. She's not tactful in the least, and it's nearly impossible for her to be gentle with words. It's a struggle for her to do anything with comforting or anything like that. She'd much rather just go beat someone up than talk it out. Of course she can, but she's learned that sometimes it's easier to rely on intimidation. Despite her Russian accent having faded she can bring it back when necessary, which certainly adds to her scare factor.
Of course she's rather badass, but she acts it up even more so than normal. Since werewolves are a tougher species she plays more masculine and tough than she really is. It earns her more respect in general, and it's not too much of a stretch for her. Of course that means she's never in dresses, which she hates. If she's in one it's either the apocalypse or she's being blackmailed.

╬═ Highs ═╬
⇒ Sparring
⇒ Her pack - uh, gang

Strengths
⇒ Fighting
⇒ Strength
⇒ Leading

╬═ Lows ═╬
Dislikes
⇒ Diplomacy
⇒ Coldblooded murder
⇒ Stereotypically feminine things

Weaknesses
⇒ Diplomacy
⇒ Talking
⇒ Protective

Fear(s)
⇒ Losing control of her gang
⇒ The gang getting killed

╬═ Background ═╬
┠ History ┨
Tatiana was a high ranking member of a wolf pack, one based in Tyvia. She was the beta, and completely loyal to the alpha and the pack. Even when she got together with a human, Anton, the pack was her first priority. Unfortunately for her, the close knit pack didn't see it that way. After all, they had to keep their back a secret. It was the only way they could survive. They grew anxious, small disturbances here and there, occasional disobedience. When it was discovered that she was pregnant the pack was furious, but they weren't about to kill an innocent child. The day she gave birth however, they closed in. The baby was passed off to her father, and Tatiana was killed.

Luka moved in with Anton, which was her only real option at that point. It was there she met her sister, Natalia. Nat was 4 years older than Luka, and absolutely adored having a younger sister. With Anton constantly moving them and working to pay for moving, Natalia stayed at home to watch Luka most of the time.

Unfortunately, moving away from the pack so much made money tight. Nat wanted to treat her sister as Luka grew older, and moved to begging to do it as the simplest way. A few of the other women on the streets found her, and as she turned 12, they quickly taught a faster way to earn cash. For Natalia, she didn't really understand what 'prostitution' meant, she just wanted to help Luka. Of course the poor girl was horrified at first, but grew accustomed to it. It was extra cash, and with her excellent people skills she quickly learned how to pick the safest clients. Unfortunately, that wasn't always the best thing. After being refused by her too many times, one of the men finally couldn't take it. He attacked and raped the poor girl to death.

At his daughter's death, Anton was devastated. He picked up everything and immediately moved away, over to Kanarca. They found a group rather fast, and Luka was immediately groomed to be alpha by her father. Not that she minded. It was thrilling that he thought so much of her, and she did the best she could to conform to the wishes. Of course, with the hard training, it made sense that she grew up tough and ambitious. But unlike her father she had been raised in the pack environment, and she had that ingrained loyalty.

When she was eighteen her best friend got caught in a gang fight. Luka flipped, and insisted on going cops herself. She claimed she had done it and provided them with 'proof'. So it was Luka that went to jail. Luckily she had most of her emotions in check at the time, and with her werewolf strength and ruthlessness she rather quickly made it to the top of the food chain. After a year she got bored, however, and used her more supernatural abilities to break out of prison.

When she came back, she discovered her father lying to the pack. He claimed that Luka had done the killing herself, and had slipped up. No one listened to the friend. Anton was more interested in taking control of what he could in the pack and to him, turning on the one who got caught was the best way, even if it was his daughter. Luka was furious when she discovered this, but she was clever. Instead of challenging her father she went right to the top. She challenged the alpha, and there was no doubting that she won the fight. Of course her father immediately went back on everything that he said and tried to cozy back up to her, but she was having none of it. The first thing she did was banish her father.

Family
Anton - Father - Location unknown
Tatiana - Mother - Deceased
Natalia - Sister - Deceased
(Ex)Lovers
Friends ┨ (if someone wants to collab the friend she went to jail for I'm down)
Foes
Pets

╠═ Social ═╣

┠ Species ┨ Werewolf
┠ Affiliation ┨ Howlers
┠ Rank ┨ Alpha

message 35: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) ~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "First off, what is a soul trapper
also, why'd you name him Cry? That's kind of a signature thing but whatever I guess."

Honestly, im not sure about the first one. I was looking through these threads and saw this here so i wasn't exactly sure how to phrase that. If anything, he would be a draugur (Look here if you aren't sure what that is) or the aforementioned shinigami. But i wanted to stay on the safe side and stay with what was approved.

As for the name thing he's an AU character so i had to give him an alternate name. And usually with malicious AU, my characters like to take a more gary stuish route and try to name themselves something edgy. ex: seen with torrent, vice, blade, you get the picture. With crysis, its the same thing. There really isn't a lot of associations i could make with the original. And i thought the shortening was fine since you changed your sona's name anyhow. Eh, my character aren't good at naming things.

message 36: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) ƘƬ ~๓ครợยєгค๔є ợยєєภ~ wrote: "

╠═ General ═╣

╬═ Name ═╬
┠ First ┨ Luka..."

I'm loving this character btw ~ <3

message 37: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 320 comments Mod
Thanks <3

Supreme Edgelord ~ (кαмι) wrote: "~The Mage of Heart~ (Aka. Cry) wrote: "First off, what is a soul trapper
also, why'd you name him Cry? That's kind of a signature thing but whatever I guess."

Honestly, im not sure about the first..."

I don't really believe you. But that's not the point. Of course I'm going to be salty, Cry is literally the main oc I have, whom I've developed over years. That's basically the same as myself making a character and naming him "Kami". Which is the only character of yours that I really remember.
I asked Kighley about it, she told me you noticed my character's name is Cain, and assumed I was copying or something. I don't even really know what character of yours is named Cain, because I hardly remember any of them besides that one really emo dude and that other really emo dude with more self confidence and a bigger libido. It's based off of Cain and Abel from the biblical story of the first murderer, it's symbolism. I wanted to give him a name that had meaning, that really connected to his character. My second choice was Draco. As in the constellation, because it would closely connect with his story. But I felt that it would clash with his character given that Draco is already a popular name in the Harry Potter universe. I'm not saying "Cry" is off limits. But given the circumstances, I think I'm perfectly in the right to assume that this was done out of passive aggressive spite, seeing as the last time we talked I did kind of blow up out of you (which admittedly I kind of regret). But I digress.

As for the character, I like it. And I have some general critiques but it's better than I could have done in all honesty. I don't really have many complaints. I'm pretty sure he was meant to be Kami, but I don't know. And concerning the species, I still don't really understand how that connects to his character. I simply don't like the idea of shinigamis because they take the souls to the afterlife, which doesn't necessarily exist in this lore. In fact, souls fade into the void once they've left the body, because that's where they come from. However, I am perfectly fine with a character that has the ability to harness the power of these souls by snatching them at the moment of death, and dubbing themselves a god because of this ability. They wouldn't be a god though, or a reaper. Maybe they'd call themselves that but perhaps they're just an inventor, or in touch with the outsider, or have a deep connection with the void that allows them to intercept souls briefly.

message 39: by ✡ Nebiros ✡ (new)

✡ Nebiros ✡ (ammamomaoolvmalpirgvrelp) I didn't said you had to believe me or not. I could honestly care less. I do have quite a bit of au characters. I can say it is a variant of kami, more specifically the variant that i rped years ago when the wolfquest filter wouldn't allow proper names. (It was early in his creation so i cant honestly remember the placeholder name that he had at the moment.) But its really nothing more then that.

With the names, i honestly dont have too much of a quarrel. It might seem that way, but you have to understand that happens all the time in the communities im in and wouldn't be the first time. (Heck, ive had art stolen before as well.)

if i seemed irked, i am, but this is from outside reasoning irrelevant to the whole issue. Dont worry about it and just carry on~

Well actually, I think I will worry about it. Because those communities usually don't mean to do it, and don't know each other personally. We happen to. And you can't just say it was a "coincidence". Because you know it wasn't. And "Cry" isn't a common name. Nor is "Crysis". I'd accept that excuse if it were something like "John" or "Jacob", or I don't know, "Cain."

Otherwise, I don't really care. And I'm kind of done trying to prove my point. So he's accepted after you clarify what he is with a description provided within the template.

message 41: by Cole (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 33 comments
”Bastard is ruining my plan...”

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Ophillia
↳[middle name]: William
↳[last name]: Eckard
↳[split personality name]: Red Eyed Roxi

Age➛ 24
⤿Birth: June 6th
⤿Rank: Nobility (Uses Nobility Status to commit her crimes against nature without trial.)
⤿Birthplace: Unknown
⤿Occupation: Noblewoman by day / Serial Killer by Night

Gender➛ Female
↳Species: Supernatural Human
↳Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (Leaning more towards Women)
↳Relationship Status: Sadly Single (Madly Single)
↳Feelings for: For the sake of other citizens, hopefully no one.
↳Powers: Teleportation / Trance singing.

Physical Apparition ➤

”You best not be trying to get an eyeful meat puppet!. Only a chosen few get that luxury.”
(view spoiler)
✮Hair✮ Long Braided Black Hair.
✮Eyes✮ Light pink (Normal) Crimson Red (Murderer Personality.)
✮Scent✮ Roses / or Blood depending on daily events.
✮Height✮ 6,0ft
✮Weight✮ 130 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Curvy, slightly slim.
✮Miscellaneous✮ Hair seems to almost wag when in the dark personality.

Dressing Style➛

”Where do I get my clothes?... *Achoo*”

Up your ass that's where!.

History ➤ Ophilia was born into a family of Nobles that were notorious for their dastardly way of doing business, but also their painfully obvious ties with dark forces. Though Ophilia was something special to the twisted parents that sired her. She was a new tool that could potentially act as an innocent member of the family, while being the exact opposite. The first few years of her life went pretty normal for the most part, aside from a few odd behavioural changes. Nothing too notable for the parents. Which was their mistake, as something became more prevalent as she grew older. Everytime Ophilia went to sleep, “Roxi” Would wake up. Another personality that had been slowly getting more control over her body with each time she switched. When she became sixteen, The changes were so common that her parents decided to feed and nurture this side as well. The side that would soon become a great asset to their families way of life. Red eyed Roxi was the name her dark personality was given as the parents needed a good rumor to spread around. Since either personality had no recognition of what the other did during the time they were active/ not active. It made for the perfect alibi considering the normal side would never need to lie. Though both personalities were aware of the other. Considering that they would often criticize and insult the other while active. Now at the age of 24, she actively follows the marked one known as “Clear”.

Personality ➤ If someone was to question Ophilia’s personality, they would be quite correct to do so. Considering her personality traits differ so much from her darker personality. Ophilia enjoys to talk with friends and associates for hours, gossiping, flirting, etc. Though even with some of the most level headed people. She finds irritance in those who don’t do things the right way. Otherwise known as her way. Though the main compromise of her personality is her seemingly polar opposite personality that comes out when she falls asleep. Roxi, her alter ego. Is quite the evil minded individual, enjoying such activities as, Torturing, Killing, Maiming. Spanking- oops. Well the point is that nobody would want to get in her sights when in this form. Especially with her current kill count, and affinity for adding to said count.

”Get the fuck out of my plans!. I am trying to murder here!”
[Main Traits]

↳ The way her tongue sticks out when she is in her Roxi Personality.

↳ Her Red Eyes.

↳ Her long dark purple braided hair.

↳ Her polar opposite personalities.

↳Likes:
✓ The Feeling of a knife in her hand. (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✓ Despair and Suffering in all forms. (More Noticeable as Roxi)
✓ Invoking Fear into her Victims. (Only Roxi)
✓ Eating sweets and other delicious foods (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✓ Seducing Women (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✓ Getting blood on her clothes. (Only Roxi)
✓ Flirting (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✓ Sleeping (Only Ophilia)

↳Dislikes:
✗ People who make her wait (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✗ People who have hopes and dreams. (Roxi)
✗ Dogs (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✗ Rats (Ophilia)
✗ Rain/ Thunderstorms. (No Fear, Just Disliking.)
✗ Survivors of her attacks. (Both Ophilia and Roxi)
✗ Others who seek to mingle with her chosen “Fun Puppet” (Roxi)
✗ The smell of rotting whale carcass. (Ophilia)

”You’ve got 5 seconds before the blades start flying.”
Talents/Strengths:
✪ Seducing
✪ Stealth
✪ Inhuman Speed
✪ Killing without Remorse.
✪ Very high level intelligence
✪ Strong will.

Weaknesses:
❏ Difficulty sparing people (As Roxi)
❏ Not incredibly strong. (Both)
❏ Sneezing or falling asleep causes personality switch.
❏ Severe Narcolepsy (Causes uncontrolled personality switches.)
❏ Sweets and Delicious foods. (Causes her to lose Focus.)
❏ Terrible Liar (As Ophilia)
❏ Ophilia will force herself to sneeze to get out of situations. (Switching to Roxi)

✹ As Roxi she will often bite her thumb when frustrated.
✹ Ophilia strokes her braided hair when nervous.
✹ Ophilia is quite the neat freak, While Roxi is the exact opposite.
✹ Known to pose her victims in specific ways. (Roxi)
✹ Ophilia hums when she is nervous

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ Blood on her clothes (At Night)
⟹ Obscene amounts of Scissors in her dress. (All the time)
⟹ Odd twitching.
⟹ Breathing heavily/ Laughing loudly (As Roxi)
⟹ Sassy look on her face (As Ophilia)

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
↳[describe character's mother here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
❝Ahh, Mother. She has been there for me my entire life I can’t express.. *Achoo* That bitch is Awesome!❞

↳[describe character's father here] Love:♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡
❝Father is so nice to me, I’ve heard he even is nice to… *Achoo*... He is so fuckin cool!❞

♛ Halestorm - Mz Hyde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2OD-...
♛ Break the Rules - Take the Backseat, casey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Htg...

[Note:] N/A

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments

╬❝Why should I apologize for being a monster? Why has nobody never ever apologized to me for making me into a monster?❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[first name]: Cyra {"Persian word for the Moon."}
↳[middle name]: Eris
↳[last name]: Eirheart

Age➛ Appears much younger than he actually is. Just Recently Cyra just turned 19 not to long ago.
⤿Birth:
⤿Rank: Middle-class
⤿Birthplace: Inner city limits of Karnaca
⤿Occupation: Private Hitman {Works under a Contract or Highest Money Offer.} ; Waiter {Day Job.}

Gender➛ Referenced as a Male {In Younger Child hood was forced to under go complete gender changing surgery.}
↳Species: 100% Albino Human
↳Sexual Orientation: Openly Homosexual
↳Feelings for: Classified

Physical Apparition ➤ http://pre00.deviantart.net/8be9/th/p...
(view spoiler)

T e c h n i c a l ● d e t a i l s
Hair✮ Pure White hair ; Shoulder length with Roman Numeral Pins to hold up his bangs
Eyes✮ A Crimson Red {Unaffected by Albino genetics. Sees perfectly with out problems.}
Skin Tone✮ A few shades of darker white than his hair. Pink tints here and there.
Scent✮ Often uses Scent Neutralizers but when those wear off he smells lightly of roses and night air.
Height✮ 5" 6"
Weight✮ 101 Lbs
Body Type✮ Slim and tones like a young women's. Very Femine in the way it reacts to many things.
Miscellaneous✮ As a young child Cyra was forced to undergo many body changing Surgeries to appear more girly,pretty and feminine. From Plastic to Body surgeries he had a majority of them done to his body by his First and Last Master. The worst of the surgeries was when he was forced to have his male sexual organs turned into female sexual organs. {Likes to Reference himself still as a male.} The only surgies he likes are his ability body modifications and his red Stitching. Stitching that has been strewn into the skin in simple but appealing designs. Feels likes Piercings and can change the thread but liked red above all else to contrast with his white skin.

Dressing Style➛ http://static.zerochan.net/Suzuya.Juu...
➛ Cyra can be seen wearing light simple clothes that are comfortable and conceal knives and daggers out. Like big white shirts with lots of inner pockets, tank tops and black leggings/pants. Sometimes leg warmers and slip on shoes. Though on the hunt or professional job to terminate a person his outfit drastically changes from a casual to a black leather military like suit with a tool belt like a superheroes handy dandy belt around his waist. And knife belts over his shoulders strung with an arrangement of his favourite knives. Set with gloved and combat boot that make it hard to trace him. Often seen in this outfit with pulled up hair.

History ➤
· Cyra was born to a small family that lived in the more pleasent part of Karnaca. To two small families of geologists and rich Scholars. His parents had been an arranged marriaget but a very happy one at that matter. He grew up with his parents until he was two years old. Did I mention he was born an Albino human child? Where his eyes are red and everything else it white on him? Well he was stolen by to street thugs. Exactly When his parents weren't looking after him do to work and had left him in the care of the Nanny who dozed off on the job while his parents were working. Tooken for his value he'd make in cash on the blackmarket for just being a albino child. Cyra a pretty rare Baby with white skin was auctioned and bought by a rich wealthy women who was nearly half-mad. Life was not lavish after that. Life with that women was hell for Cyra. He was raised in a hardy life and brainwashed he had been given away because he was unwanted by his parents. So for the rest of his life he forgot his real parents and grew up thinking this rich women was his Mom. Upon the day he turned seven years old the cruel abuse had started as he began to appear boyish than girlish. Ridiculed by his Foster Mom and forced into many cosmetic surgies and made into the perfect little girl just like she wanted from the start. Cyra hated it and it still got worse from there. His Foster mom ruined him putting him into a forced gender change surgery that after everthing healed he was forced into a differential lifestyle as he rebelled against her not wanting anymore of the torture. This time his Foster Mom had enough and forced him to be trained to kill and protect her. His foster mom turned into a abusive master. Perfecting the art odf combat, knife wielding. Even more surgies to excell at certain things. If he didn't do it than being he'd lose his life as his Master's hands. Taking his first life at Twelve years old all on his own with no help. Even then it did not earn his Master's attention but she only sent him to kill more and take people out. This went on till he was sixteen when he knew he was a toy for his master. She was no longer his Mom or Master just a rich sadist that had uEsed him till she got board and needed a new toy. Auctioned off at another black market auction for the highest bidder but Cyra had different plans. Dressed as a girl and bought by some old perv. Waiting it out until the old perv came to sample him after taking Cyra home. Cyra taking one of his concealed daggers and stabbing that guy down till he coughed up blood and died. Cyra ran away giggling the whole way. Maybe even robbing a few people along the way and starting all over right where he left off. Now on his own terms and rules. He started over in what he could succeed at. Cyra is private hitman and works for the richest people willing to pay for somebody to die. His first kill on assignment for pay was to kill the bitch that had ruined him. He took so much joy in that this lifestyle isn't to bad for him now.

Personality ➤
Cyra appears to be a cute little being but there is much more to him than meets the public eye. Seemingly so playful and childisk. Always seeming so cute a bubbly to people but in all reality he is very bipolar and his moods are constantly changing direction like a moving tornado. Happiness is one of his moods that help him cover up his true intentions and easily expressed if true but it can easily go sour and he can have dangerous violent outbursts if feeling frustrated or threatened. To avoid this he tries his best to revert to ways that are less violent and still very much get him his way or have things go according to his plan. It's tricky but he manages well enough on his own. Do to a horrible past Cyra has the hardest times feeling pain. It has been erased from his system from so many body modification surgeries and customization. Evan mental pain it buried soo deep down into his system the motion is so fluent it's a blurry memory. As for human fear that's pretty much gone to just like his morality. Right and wrong is if it brings in the cash just do it and get over it. It's just a dog eat dog world. Preffing clean and tidy neat ways of dispatching of the people he is to terminate. Some appearing life suicides or found dead in the bathtub with the water running. Taking great pride on his methods of termination. Though in this life do not doubt Cyra can't feel any of these Emotions or remorse for the people he has terminated. He can feel them when he finally breaks down at the mere mention of his past. If he recovers quickly he covers it up before anybody can pry at him. Seduction being his go to cover up or if somebody does find out he asks for some comfort after and hopes the other forgets. Even if it's occasionally not for that Reason Cyra no longer finds embarrassment with his girly body and will gladly use it to get what he wants as well.

message 43: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 118 comments [Main Traits]

↳ Being Bubbly and Happy

↳ Lack of Morals

↳ Cute flirty and seductive nature

↳ Bipolar

↳ Slight insanity.

↳Likes:
✓ Sweets
✓ Meeting new people
✓ Animals
✓ Knives
✓ The color Red
✓ High paying employers.

↳Dislikes:
✗ Hot foods
✗ Rude snide people
✗ Not being able to speak his pary
✗ Remembering his Past
✗ Not succeeding
✗ Touchy feely people

Talents/Strengths:
✪ Knife throwing and wielding
✪ Quick speedy combat
✪ Speed and Stamina
✪ Agility and Flexibility
✪ Stealth and Camouflage
✪ Fluent in many of the languages around the islands.
✪ Very Very High Pain Tolerance!

Weaknesses:
❏ Senstive Memory triggers
❏ When he snaps it's hard to stop him
❏ Is Allergic to Chicken Meat
❏ Really bad sweet tooth
❏ Violent at times

Mannerisms:
✹ When Nervous , Uncomfortable , bord or even overly excited he has a habit of rubbing and tracing his stitching to distract himself or contain himself.
✹ Cyra tends to giggle and flirt alot often with out noticing.
✹ At the mere mentioning off his awful past he will cringe and shutdown. Goes completely mute to avoid his violent outbursts.
✹ Cyra tends to get in trouble alot from being much to honest. So if you want the truth he will give it to you.
✹Cyra when he thinks he is alone will begin to ballet dance. The only thing he could do when he was younger with out feeling rejected and just a toy.

Commonly Seen With:
⟹ Albinism
⟹ Red Body stitching
⟹ Animals nobody wants
⟹ A smile
⟹ Knives or small daggers tucked under his clothes

Relationships➛
⤿Family:
↳[describe character's Mother here] Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://orig07.deviantart.net/23e4/f/2...
(view spoiler)
❝This is my real Mom?!❞

↳[describe character's Father here] Love:♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://stuffpoint.com/the-anime-guys/...
(view spoiler)
❝ I had a Dad?!❞

Theme Song➛: House of Wolves by My Chemical Romance.
https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=7kXr...

╬❝Pain is my center of gravity. It's much like ballet dancing. Those strong enough succeed in such dance and move with it finding sync and rythum. Coping to the point it's just a fuzzy memory and the movement is fluent till you can't feel the pain no more.❞╬

message 44: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Sep 05, 2016 01:55AM) (new)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
‘‘-I'm nothing special, you just had high expectations

;   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   C A M I L L A   A D D I L I N E   W I N D S H I R E 
────  Pirate Lineage ; Female ; Twenty Three ─────────────── ♛ ──────

▹× Middle Class ▹× Conartist ▹× Ex-Contract Killer
▹× Aries ▹× Pretends to be a guy ▹× Needs a hug ▹× Not okay
▾ ⋮ lncоgnlто ∷ Dawson
▾ ⋮ оccupåтlоn ∷ Con artist, Stripper
▾ ⋮ sêχuåliтy ∷ Lesbian, bi curious
▾ ⋮ êтнnlclтy ∷ Australian
▾ ⋮ ållgnmênт ∷ Chaotic Good
▾ ⋮ êlêmênт ∷ Fire
▾ ⋮ тåяот cåяd ∷ Knight of Wands

‘‘-Look, I'm just trying to get by

────  green eyes ; strawberry hair ; petite frame ───────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ воdy тypê ∷ Rather Small
▾ ⋮ нålя cоlоя ∷ Strawberry Blonde
▾ ⋮ êyê cоlоя ∷ Green
▾ ⋮ scênт∷ Fruit, tropical
▾ ⋮ clотнlng sтylê∷ Listed Below
(view spoiler)

────  bright smile ; sparkling eyes ; 5'4 ─────────────────── ♛ ──────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ PERSONALITY ; ) ‘‘ноnêSтly тнlS lS åll juSт Sо unplêåSånт
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Camilla is a pessimist and that's probably her core personality trait. Upon first impression, if one meets her as Dawson, they'll probably get the sort of, shady drifter vibe, as Dawson is just generally smug. But in reality, Camilla lacks confidence, less esteem, and positivity. She has a difficult time relating to others as well, as she had a pretty good childhood, and a unique lifestyle. That being said, making friends is hard, and she is suspicious of most everyone she meets, always trying to be aware of alternative motives.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-But I'll be there for you. I'm not that pretty, I'm not rich, but I'm here, and that matters.

────  driven ; motivated ; persistent ───────────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ яêlglоn ∷ Undecided
▾ ⋮ fåтål flåш ∷ HUBRIS / ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
▾ ⋮ llκêS ∷
Singing, dancing, painting, cooking, cleaning, her glasses
▾ ⋮ dlSllκêS∷
being underestimated, feeling small, being petite, having to clean up after people
▾ ⋮ тнêmê sоngs∷
Fuck You by Lily Allen
Do It Like a Dude by Jessie J
Sexy Silk by Jessie J

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ BIOGRAPHY; ) ‘‘cån yоu nот? тнånκS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Camilla was born to two very well respected pirates along the islands of Serkonos that were owned by bandits and thieves. She was raised into the trade of conning, and was particularly skilled in the craft. But it wasn't until she was fifteen that she'd gotten into the art of contract killing. Turned out that a lot of people hated a lot of other people. And when people hated other people, they wanted those people dead.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-I'm friendly, and sometimes I make good food.

────  tired ; lonely ; afraid ─────────────────────────── ♛ ──────

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Gah she's so cute!!

-Seer of Breath- (Aka Lucy) wrote: "Gah she's so cute!!"

thanks >.<

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments Yeh :D

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 678 comments https://66.media.tumblr.com/f60fd280b...

Because human's dont have wings, we look for ways to fly.

╬❝❞╬

Etymology➛
↳[First name]: Hinata
↳[Middle name]: Akeno
↳[Last name]: Hattori

Age➛ 19
⤿Birth: June 24th (Cancer)
⤿Occupation: Medic, sometimes Fisherman

Gender➛ Male
↳Sexual Orientation: Gay
↳Feelings for: Charles

Physical Apparition ➤ http://adn.i.ntere.st/p/11831124/image (view spoiler)

✮Hair✮ Orange, spiky
✮Eyes✮ Brown
✮Scent✮ Usually smells like ocean breeze
✮Height✮ 5'1
✮Weight✮ 98 lbs
✮Body Type✮ Muscular yet feminine
✮Miscellaneous✮ N/A

Dressing Style➛
Everyday: (view spoiler)
Sleepwear: (view spoiler)
Athletic: (view spoiler)

History ➤ Hinata lived a pretty normal life. His father, Seiji, was a lawyer and his mother, Takara, was a doctor for quite some time, which is probably what made Hinata decide to become a medic later on. He had a sister too whom was 2 years younger than himself named Natsu. They weren't rich, but they weren't poor either. They had enough money to live by, and that's all that mattered. Hinata was always a cheerful child. He hated arguments and would do his best to make people smile. Some say to this day he's still the same. At home, he was a bit different. His mother was diagnosed with lung cancer before Hinata was born and as the years went on, she kept getting worse until Hinata turned 8 and Takara was bed ridden. Takara was always kind, gentle and helped anyone she could. She always kept Seiji under control. Whenever he got angry, Takara would calm him down soothingly, something no one else could do. Perhaps thats why he married her and she stuck with him her whole life, despite knowing he had some anger issues. However, once Takara got bed ridden and was told by a doctor that she wouldn't live much longer, Seiji seemed to get worse. He turned into an alcoholic. He could never harm Natsu because she looked too much like Takara, but he was abusive to Hinata. Now that Takara couldn't care for them, Seiji expected Hinata to do his chores, all after school activities, keep good grades AND feed and care for them as well, which meant Hinata had to get a job. Well, any job that an 8 year old could, which the only one he could do was cleaning at a restaurant. But, despite the lack of sleep and eating, Hinata kept up the work best he could. However, any mistake he made, his father would make sure to 'punish' him correctly. Hinata cannot hate his father, because to him, this was normal. To him he thought it was his father's way of preparing him for the hardships of the future, since he was the oldest. He couldn't leave. If he did, his father might treat his sister that way, and he knew her frail, tiny body couldn't handle that.
By time Hinata was 10, his mother had finally passed. Upon doing so, his sister was taken away from his father and placed in an orphanage. Hinata would of been too, but while they took his father and Natsu away, Hinata hid, not wishing to go where ever they were going. He knew his sister was in a better place, however, and although he stayed hidden from the law, he still made it a point to always go and check up on Natsu at her own house to make sure she was alright.
Hinata was soon taken in by an old man. This man had found Hinata on a cold, rainy night and encouraged Hinata to stay, which he did. By age 16, the man had died from natural causes and Hinata went on living on his own.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d589e5e18...

Will you quit staring at me like that? It gives me the creeps..

Personality ➤ Hinata is very exuberant, having a cheerful and energetic personality. He is a natural schmoozer, a quality that comes in handy pretty often. Hinata is also very easily excited and often talks loudly; he is probably one of the loudest people in Karnaca. Ok, maybe that's a small exaggeration, but you get the point. His friendly personality allows him to befriend even the quietest of people effortlessly.
However, despite his bubbly exterior, Hinata is known to be quite serious as well, mostly when it comes to being a medic and when people are injured. He's a great medic and usually calm about it, but when its one of his friend's that's injured, he becomes more worried about the wound than usual and takes action quickly.
Hinata isn't someone who gives up easily. Be it as it may, he is moody at times, but when he wants something badly, he goes for it rather than complaining about it. He can be emotional and clingy too, mostly towards someone he truly likes, but its easily something that can be looked over. He likes to challenge people and doesn't back away from challenges, finding it rather thrilling to do them, mostly when he believes the outcome will be him winning at it. Prizes don't matter to him, just as long as he wins, he'll be happy.
Hinata is also known to be loyal, caring and responsible. He doesn't turn his back on the many friend's he makes and will do everything in his power to ensure there safety. Guess he's like the 'mom' of the group.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/1c31ceabe2...

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

[Main Traits]
❖Cheerful/Energetic
↳ Hinata is extremely loud and energetic. He always sees the best in things and is someone who shouts instead of talking normally.

❖Clingy
↳ When he loves someone more than a friend, he can be clingy at times. He wont want to be gone from them for a long time. And even if they're out of his sight for two minutes, he'll get overly excited when they get back. Much like a dog to it's master.

❖Daredevil
↳ Hinata is someone who loves the thrill of challenges and will never back down from a challenge. Luckily for him, he usually succeeds and wins at the challenges thrown at him.

❖ Loyal
↳ Hinata is extremely loyal to his friends. He wont back out on something he promised them. And even though he hates lying, and is terrible at it, he'll gladly lie to keep one of his friend's safe.

↳Likes:
✓Sports
✓Exploring/Adventures
✓Sweets
✓Dogs
✓Sunlight
✓Winning
✓Anything to do with Medical Herbs
✓Following Charles around

↳Dislikes:
✗Losing
✗Darkness
✗Being alone
✗Quiet areas
✗Cats
✗Spicy food
✗Being lost by himself (He'll have a mental break down)
✗Heights

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/d...

Do you need a reason to not want to lose?

Talents/Strengths:
✪Artistic
✪Can tell Medical Herbs right away
✪Making friends
✪Anything athletic
✪Singing

Weaknesses:
❏Darkness
❏Being alone
❏Quiet areas
❏Being lost
❏Deep, murky water
❏Heights
❏Dogs (He adores them)

✹Loud talker
✹If its too quiet, he talks/rants/blabbers just to fill in the silence
✹Has to sing in the showers, no one really knows why

https://66.media.tumblr.com/03d4e5165...

A tall, tall wall looms in front of me. What's the view on the other side? What's it look like? It's a view I could never see on my own.

Commonly Seen..:
⟹Talking up a storm
⟹In large groups of people
⟹Following Charles around

Relationships➛

⤿Family:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/6418972...
Hinata's mother, before she became ill, was a doctor. Her name was Takara Hattori. Takara always had an illness, due to the fact she was born with lung cancer, but she was always able to take meds to get her through the day. Takara was very caring and loving towards both Hinata and Natsu and was always able to calm Seiji down when he was angry. In fact, when she got sick, thats when Seiji became an alcoholic and abusive to Hinata, since she was unable to stop him. When Hinata was 7 and Natsu was 5, Takara was bed ridden. Seiji always expected Hinata to take care of the family after that, and even more so when Takara died when Hinata was 10.

Hinata's father, known by the name Seiji Hattori, was a lawyer and a strict man towards Hinata. He always seemed to favor Hinata's little sister, Natsu, over Hinata. Though, that was understandable, she was daddy's little girl. Seiji was always hard on Hinata, criticizing him whenever he did something wrong yet never praising him for doing anything right. He expected Hinata to get good grades, do his homework, do after school lessons, baby sit Natsu every now and then, make sure his mother took her meds and still have time to make dinner on time for the whole family along with doing the household chores on time. He made sure Hinata had a lot on his plate and would abuse him if he did wrong, but this was his way of preparing Hinata for the future. In his eyes it was, anyways.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/dbeec40fae...

You can't win alone, that's just not how it works.

‘‘-They say we're going to hell, and I'm starting to believe them

;   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   N O A T O   K I S E   A K I H I T O  
────  dunwall ; male ; 19 years old ────────────────────── ♛ ──────
▹× Leo ▹× Hacker ▹× Gambler
▹× Game Designer ▹× Alcoholic ▹× Smokes a lot ▹× Dj

▾ ⋮ lncоgnlто ∷ Aki
▾ ⋮ оccupåтlоn ∷ Dj, hacker, gambler, game designer
▾ ⋮ sêχuåliтy ∷ Bisexual
▾ ⋮ êтнnlclтy ∷ Islander
▾ ⋮ ållgnmênт ∷ Neutral Chaotic
▾ ⋮ êlêmênт ∷ Air
▾ ⋮ тåяот cåяd ∷ Ace of Cups

‘‘-I can't feel pain, I can't experience life

────  green eyes ; blonde hair ; moderate frame ────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ воdy тypê ∷ Pleasantly Chiseled
▾ ⋮ нålя cоlоя ∷ Strawberry Blonde
▾ ⋮ êyê cоlоя ∷ Green
▾ ⋮ scênт∷ Cinnamon
(view spoiler)

────  expressionless ; sparkling eyes ; 5'9 ────────────────── ♛ ──────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ PERSONALITY ; ) ‘‘тнåт'S gяêåт, l sтlll dоn'т cåяê
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's very difficult to grasp Naoto's attention, as he finds it difficult himself to be interested in most things. He has a bleak outlook on life, and an even bleaker outlook on himself. Speaking of which, he has an incredibly low self esteem and a limited tolerance for people who waste his time. He's someone who spends the majority of his leeway learning secrets, or doing things that make him feel number than usual, or that give him cheap thrills.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-There's a distinct difference between surviving and living

────  emotionless ; reserved ; irritable ──────────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ яêlglоn ∷ Undecided
▾ ⋮ fåтål flåш ∷ HUBRIS / ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ
▾ ⋮ llκêS ∷
Long walks, pain, pleasure, marijuana, opium, women, men, anything fuckable
▾ ⋮ dlSllκêS∷
being ignored, annoying people, boring people, slow music, boring places
▾ ⋮ тнêmê sоngs∷
We Are Beautiful, We Are Doomed by Los Campesinos!
Knife by Grizzly Bear
Got Well Soon by Breton

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ BIOGRAPHY; ) ‘‘shove me in a toaster oven will ya?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Naoto isn't like the majority of the natives of Serkonos in that he's actually quite wealthy. He was born to a family of nobles who come from Dunwall, the main isle of the empire. And they are profoundly well known as respected business men and women. But unlike his parents and his brother, Naoto was not charismatic and cheerful, he was not bubbly and welcoming.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-So tear me up inside, tear me up outside, either way I wont feel it, either way I wont cry

‘‘-Halloween is my favorite holiday because I wont be the only one wearing a mask.

;   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   C H A R L E S   G A B R I E L   R O B E R T S  
────  tyvia ; male ; 25 years old ─────────────────────── ♛ ──────
▹× Torturer ▹× Psychologist ▹× Sociopath
▹× Contract Killer ▹× Aries ▹× Master Melee ▹× Master Marksman

▾ ⋮ lncоgnlто ∷ Snippy
▾ ⋮ оccupåтlоn ∷ Contract Killer/Torturer
▾ ⋮ sêχuåliтy ∷ Bisexual
▾ ⋮ êтнnlclтy ∷ Tyvian (Russian)
▾ ⋮ ållgnmênт ∷ Chaotic Evil
▾ ⋮ êlêmênт ∷ Air
▾ ⋮ тåяот cåяd ∷ Two of Swords

‘‘-They all pretend to be monsters, and yet here I am, pretending that I'm not

────  ---- eyes ; ----- hair ; nicely chiseled ──────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ воdy тypê ∷ Muscular
▾ ⋮ нålя cоlоя ∷ Black Hair
▾ ⋮ êyê cоlоя ∷ Blue
▾ ⋮ scênт∷ Cigarettes
(view spoiler)

────  hidden face ; optic lenses ; 5'7 ──────────────────── ♛ ──────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ PERSONALITY ; ) ‘‘you know i've always loved the corkscrew, seems like it would go great in the eye socket
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charles is not cold. He is not bruting or immeasurably difficult to get along with. In fact, one might even become his friend, if they aren't on his kill list, or on his bad side. But Charles is, very hard to crack. Because he will never automatically reveal his true nature, like most people. Only he can go years and years within a relationship, never showing his true colors.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-they say sociopaths are dead inside, but in the moment of the kill, they never feel more alive

────  driven ; motivated ; persistent ───────────────────── ♛ ──────

▾ ⋮ яêlglоn ∷ Undecided
▾ ⋮ fåтål flåш ∷ none
▾ ⋮ llκêS ∷
killing, long walks along the beach, killing, chocolate milk, killing, onion rings, killing, roses
▾ ⋮ dlSllκêS∷
himself, tofu, punk rock music, trendy stuff
▾ ⋮ тнêmê sоngs∷
Seven Nation Army by Glitchmob
Animal by Miike Snow
Let Me In by Snowmine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( ▬ BIOGRAPHY; ) ‘‘there is only one sound that i've ever been able to hear, and it is the pitter patter of my own wretched heart beat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charles' childhood is the root of every single mannerism, every tiny minuscule quirk that embodies what he is. Who he is. He was born on a hot summer day, crying, making a mess of the room he was birthed into. He wasn't the first child to be born either. He had an older brother. And later he would also have a younger sister. Neither of which he'd actually care about. He'd go on to live with both parents rather happily. Oblivious to the fact that both of which were deeply affiliated with the Tyvian mafia. Oblivious to the danger he was constantly in.
>>>> (Continue)
(view spoiler)

‘‘-You know humans usually fake a few emotions at least some of the time, I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well.

« previous 1