Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Could you help me find this book?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 2 comments Hello, i'm trying to find this book and i was wondering if you could help me?
I don't have a title nor a author, but i wanted to ask the community is anyone remembers this book and could give me the title or author so i could purchase the book again:

It's a gay romance book (i read it while back) where the main character is an artist or a photographer and he is very difficult, he hires a male assistant that is completely his opposite, very talkative and cheerful.
They develop this special bond where they don't even need to talk, they just understand each other. I remember that there is a moment where the assistant goes to live with another man and the artist/photographer feels so lost without him that he would sit outside the assistant's house looking at his window for hours. The assistant would also sit at the window feeling lost without the artist.

If this section of the site is not the correct section to post this request for help, could you let me know which section I should post this?

I loved this book!! So help!!

Thanks,
Patricia

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 22230 comments You might have better luck asking in some of the groups that are focussed on the type of book you're looking for: https://www.goodreads.com/group

Librarians can help with fixing things to do with specific books or authors, but not this, sorry.

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 2 comments Thanks Abcdarian for replying so promptly!

I will check the groups!!

Kind regards,
Patricia

message 4: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1770 comments You may want to try this group which is all about helping people find books they don't know the titles of.

https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.