A Summer Star Readathon discussion

Sunday 7/17/16 Updates & Chat

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle ♥ (last edited Jul 17, 2016 12:48PM) (new)

Danielle ♥ (daniellewaltz) | 27 comments Today I'm reading Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos ! I picked it up last summer while on vacation, the book store owner said this author is her favorite and these books are great summer reads. So far the narrator is a bit too girly for my taste :-) I'm about a fourth through and its 3:45pm where I am.

message 2: by Starr (new)

Starr (ladyadorkable) | 19 comments Mod
I finally finished 'Absent' by Katie Williams. This brings my page count up to 180 and I'm down one book. I'm about to start my second book which is the second book in the Gallagher girls series, cross my heart and hope to spy c:

message 3: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bluekitten982) Slaughter-house-five today. I don't know what it was that intrigued me into trying to read this in high school. Sure there's some witty comments, but I'm still eh about it.
(Posted this on the wrong date

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Today I'm trying to finish up Unwind by Neal Shusterman; I read the first couple chapters of Binge by Tyler Oakley early this morning. My pages read is roughly 214. Hopefully closer to 300 before the night is up.

I am also hoping to start Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli later on. In order to get through all the books (2956 pages) I should be reading about 200 pages a day for the 15 days.

With BookTube-A-Thon also starting tomorrow I'm hoping to read a lot more but we'll see with my classes, and homework and things. Good news is that my online class is over this coming Saturday and I just have to worry about Algebra stuff, as well as workstudy.