Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Wicked Saga > Book 2 - Torn

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Apr 01, 2020 07:26AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 2 of the Wicked Saga

Torn between duty and survival, nothing can be the same.

Everything Ivy Morgan thought she knew has been turned on its head. After being betrayed and then nearly killed by the Prince of the Fae, she’s left bruised and devastated—and with an earth-shattering secret that she must keep at all costs. And if the Order finds out her secret, they’ll kill her.

Then there’s Ren Owens, the sexy, tattooed Elite member of the Order who has been sharing Ivy’s bed and claiming her heart. Their chemistry is smoking hot, but Ivy knows that Ren has always valued his duty to the Order above all else—he could never touch her if he knew the truth. That is, if he let her live at all. Yet how can she live with herself if she lies to him?

But as the Fae Prince begins to close in on Ivy, intent on permanently opening the gates to the Otherworld, Ivy is running out of options. If she doesn’t figure out who she can trust—and fast—it’s not only her heart that will be torn apart, but civilization itself.

- Released On: July 19, 2016

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Luckily I have already read Torn and it was absolutely amazing. Loved every moment of it.

message 3: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments I just finished Torn and I seriously need somebody to agree with me^^ isn´t Tink the sweetest thing on earth? Not in the hot guy way of sweet, but just so adorable and I want a friend like him too- cute?

message 4: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

He is without a doubt my favourite character in the series. He is so sweet and yeah I'd love a friend like him too. He's hilarious... especially when (view spoiler)

message 5: by Tyler-rose (new)

Tyler-rose (tylerrosexd) | 1 comments I finished Torn last night! I loved it :D Plan on giving it 4.5 stars - I didn't expect the Prince's character to be what he was... Though I probably should have xD

I love Tink! <3 (view spoiler) <- Not sure if that was spoiler'y, but thought better safe than sorry! :)

message 6: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

What did you expect the prince's characted to be?
(view spoiler)

message 7: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Glad to hear that, guys;) I also enjoy his constant bickering with Ren.

OmG, I´m so glad the prince was like he was. Just imagine how stupid him being kind of heart and dark but good would´ve been... Or imagine a love triangle. I couldn´t have handled that. But fortunately he´s absolutely despicable=)

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Torn (other topics)