Start by marking “Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2)

Torn

(A Wicked Trilogy #2)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  9,556 ratings  ·  1,043 reviews
Torn between duty and survival, nothing can be the same.

Everything Ivy Morgan thought she knew has been turned on its head. After being betrayed and then nearly killed by the Prince of the Fae, she’s left bruised and devastated—and with an earth-shattering secret that she must keep at all costs. And if the Order finds out her secret, they’ll kill her.

Then there’s Ren Owe
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 369 pages
Published July 19th 2016 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

·  9,556 ratings  ·  1,043 reviews

Holland
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't know who had the audacity to rate this book one star as soon as the author put up the link for it, but I went ahead and gave it a five star because Mrs. JLA...

description

Enough said.
|1.7 so annoyed stars|

Oh dear Lady… am I biased?

I’m so unsure about what I should think. When I started this book I was hyperconscious of the last book I read by Jennifer and how that turned out to be – a true disappointment. So I didn’t want to go ahead and tear this book apart while reading it; and what do you know… I didn’t like it.

I don’t know if this is me realizing how similar all her books are and how unable I was to set apart her narratives. Like, Ivy’s voice is so similar to Kat’s fr
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!!

There will be slight spoilers from the previous book in this review. If you don't want Wicked spoilers STOP READING NOW!!! Okay? Okay.

Ivy Morgan is a member of The Order, a group with a mission to go out and kill Fae living in the human world. At the end of the previous book she was almost killed by the Fae Prince, until he discovered she is the halfling he has been looking for. This secret throws Ivy and she has no idea who to trust with this information. Because the Prince needs
Jessy MelodyofBooks
Ein toller zweiter Band, der mich gut unterhalten hat. Manche Dinge waren zwar etwas offensichtlich, das tut dem ganzen aber keinen Abbruch. Ich freu mich jetzt schon auf das Finale.
Kassidy
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-release, ebooks
It was great seeing Ivy and Ren again and learning more about the fae. I didn't love this one as much as the first book. The beginning and middle were a little slow, but the ending was crazy and left me so excited for the next book, Brave.
Ashwood (애쉬 우드).
This book was a fun, awesome and semi intense read but kinda fell a little short of the first book. It was still good but in certain parts it felt like it dragged for years😩
Predictable to the point of me being about to know half of the events before they happened.. so yea not my favorite JLA book I've read but still semi enjoyable to read, just wasn't amazing like all her other work.

It did have a bit more character building and back stories to all the ppl involved so that was a plus! Tink is by
justmiaslife
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Die Handlung von "Torn" setzt unmittelbar nach den Ereignissen des ersten Bands an, wodurch der Leser sich schnell wieder in der Geschichte zurecht finden kann. Der Schreibstil von Jennifer L. Armentrout hat einfach etwas an sich, wonach man total süchtig wird und gar nicht anders kann als so durch die Seiten zu fliegen. Deswegen habe ich diesen Folgeband auch schneller verschlungen, als ich eigentlich erwartet hatte und als mir lieb war! Denn nun muss ich wieder bis Februar warten, um zu erfahr ...more
Siobhan Davis
So, I'm a bit torn over this book (pun intended) because although I did enjoy it (it's JLA, so come on like) and there were loads of things I loved about it (Ren and Tink anyone?) there were a few niggly issues which stopped me engaging in my usual gush-fest; things that prevented me from rating this a five-star read.

But I'll start with the good stuff. I loved how Ivy behaved in this book. She gets on with things, refusing to be seen as altered or injured or weak, and she never indulges in self
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
***Spoilers for Wicked. If you haven't read Wicked yet, you can read my review here***
“I don’t want to die.”
Torn was an emotional ride that was filled with uncertainty and characters I absolutely loved! It was everything I was hoping the second book would be and much, much more! I was left on such a high and I truly can't wait for the release of the next book to see what happens with characters who have easily become favorites for me. Each and every one of them has embedded themselves in my he
BookOwl BookOwl
Couple days later and I'm still not over how totally disappointed this book left me. The first problem was the language of the characters, immature.

I felt as if I was reading about a slightly older version of Alex from Half-Blood. The setting did nothing for me and it took me forever to get through half of this book.

To be honest, it wasn't interesting in the least. There isn't a single part that I can say captivated me, not a single character that intrigued me, nothing.

Can't believe I'm saying
‘Jennifer | Wortgetreu
Ich mag einfach Jennifers Schreibstil und ihre Charaktere. Wobei ich sagen muss, dass Ren mich so überhaupt nicht reizt. Irgendwie ist er für mich ein Nebencharakter und langweilig. Dafür mag ich Tink um so mehr. Auch Ivy als Protagonistin fand ich wieder großartig und selbst die bösen Faes finde ich total interessant. Ich bin gespannt auf den dritten Teil, muss aber auch sagen, dass ich Wicked besser fand als Torn.
Penny
Jan 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Actual rating 3.5 stars.

I quite liked it. Very entertaining.

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy #1)
Brave (A Wicked Trilogy #3)
Leah City of Words and Pages
In dem zweiten Teil sind echt viele Sachen passiert und die unterschiedlichen Handlungsstränge haben mir gut gefallen.
Wieder einmal muss ich erwähnen, dass der Schreibstil von Jennifer L. Armentrout einfach super flüssig ist und ich das Buch auch schnell beenden konnte.
Ren und Ivy sind nicht mein liebstes Paar, aber die Geschichte mag ich trotzdem 💁🏼♀🤗.
Nieves
4'75🌟 Madre mía, madre mía el enganche que estoy teniendo con esta trilogía 🙈 Esta segunda parte me ha gustado aún más que la primera, el giro que da la historia hacia la mitad me ha tenido con el corazón en un puño es que de verdad, tengo unas ganas tremendas de matar a unos cuantos personajes que estoy que me muero porque cuando llegue su hora sufran pero mucho eh Y Ivy y Ren cada vez me gustan más, ella tiene una fortaleza que admiro con todo mi corazón y él no sé queda atrás, son unos person ...more
Candace Robinson
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this sequel. I liked seeing how strong Ivy was and even with everything that happened with her while maybe a little more damaged she is not destroyed. Tink is like my favorite character so freaking hilarious. I got a little annoyed at Ren, but he fixed it! The Prince was an excellent villain. Although the pacing at the beginning was a little slow the rest made up for it. My one complaint is I felt like there was too much name dropping going on. I can't wait for book 3! Full review ...more
Monique V
4.5 I loved this book!! buy not as much as the first one. I like that this was more complex and we got to see the creepy prince in action but I feel like this book was too small. I WANT MORE TINK IN MY LIFE!! This is probably one if the only series that makes me laugh uncontrollably even when stuff is going to hell. JLA just does her humor so well!
I NEED THE NEXT BOOK!!
lena
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SUMMER 2017 NOOOOO IM SCREWED
Sinead
Reading a JLA book is a lot like coming home. Whenever I read a new book of hers and get sucked into the world with such great characters, engaging plot and wonderful world building, I’m reminded why she’s my favourite author.

This book was like breathing a breath of fresh air. It takes off directly after Wicked – and I mean DIRECTLY, it’s almost like reading the next chapter of that book than the start of a new one – and Ivy has discovered that she’s not human, she’s a Halfling – half faerie, h
Ronak Gajjar
May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2018, cover-lust, series
description
Okay! I am been literally annoyed by the - “SAVE THE WORLD” concept! (**Ehhh! I should have known!)
So predictable brewing love-story! Ugh!
Concept: 2.25/5.0
Execution: 2.75/5.0
Characters Bespoken: 2.25 /5.0
World Building: 2.25 /5.0
Cover: 3.25/5.0
Writing Style: 3.0/5.0
Overall: 2.25/5.0
One question? Why does the second part even exist? Wasn’t “The Prince” supposed to be a bit scary? Why such whinny world building? Why always a hot hero? Why always a beautiful heroine?
Actually, I have a hoard of qu
Amy
Jan 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
I'm in such a terrible yet delicious book hangover from Wicked. I need Torn now!!
Clau
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Relectura ❤

~~~

Ivy Morgan es la semihumana. Eso significa que no solo el Príncipe de las Hadas anda detrás de ella, sino también la Orden, a la cual pertenece desde su nacimiento.
La Orden está convulsionada, a causa de la presencia del Príncipe en el mundo de los mortales. Mientras intentan descubrir una manera de expulsarlo, Ren y el resto de la Elite siguen buscando a la semihumana.
La continuación de Cazadora de Hadas es un libro entretenido, atrapante, en el que se nota la mano de Jennifer A
Ashley Daviau
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The first book in the series was great but this one was even better! I really enjoyed getting to know the characters more, they’re definitely a part of what makes this series so enjoyable. There were quite a few twists and turns that kept me on my feet, every time I thought I had it figured out something new came along to shake things up. My only complaint is the unnecessarily long and explicit sex scenes. I’m all for some smut but sometimes too much is too much!
Beatrice in Bookland
Per anni, Jennifer Armentrout è stata una delle mie autrici preferite.
Ma dopo aver letto quasi tutti i suoi libri, sto cominciando a scocciarmi. Sono tutti uguali .
Le protagoniste hanno tutte le stesse personalità.
Le coppie hanno sviluppi generali diversi, ma se ci fate caso quasi tutte attraversano le stesse fasi.
La Armentrout ha fatto soldi grazie al suo stile di scrittura, che è ironico come quello di Riordan, ma a differenza di Rick, Jennifer usa sempre LE STESSE. IDENTICHE. BATTUTE.
Ma puoi
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I have been anticipating this book for a very long time. I expected it to blow me out of the water...mainly because of how long we had to wait for this book, but also because I loved Wicked. Maybe I hyped it up to much in my head. I liked Torn, unfortunately, it just didn't compare to the first book at all. I was a little disappointed by that. Regardless, I still can't wait to read the third book in this series. I love Ivy, Ren, and especially Tink! ♡ He is one of the best charaters Je
Martina Giomo
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!
I want a spin-off series with the prince. You might think I'm crazy because he is a son of a bitch and creepy as fuck, but I really liked him!
And I LOVED Tink in this book! He made me laugh a lot :D
Stef
Jul 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
It said at the end of Wicked, this would be released this summer? How it comes in here in Goodreads it says 2016?! Please J Lynn, can I have the book now? Pretty please?
Bella Carstairs
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Segunda vez que lo leo, esta vez en español.
Y me encanta siempre que lo leo.
Esta segunda parte me gusta más que el primer libro. Es más intensa, más oscura...Ivy lo pasa realmente mal, el peligro es cada vez mayor...
Si se descubre quién es ella realmente, peligra su vida.
Si no hace nada para detener al Príncipe, la humanidad corre un grave peligro.
Y Ivy tendrá que tomar decisiones muy, muy difíciles.
Simplemente espectacular. Me gusta mucho.
Se descubren muchas cosas, y todo empieza a rodar a una
Elisa Gioia
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bellissimo e Campanellino in questo secondo capitolo è strepitoso!!!
Emma
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No puedo dexornotra cosa que no sea...un libro cargado de sorpresas! Aún estoy alucinando!
Ren/Ivy/The prince 3 132 Mar 09, 2016 03:41AM
  • Betraying Innocence
  • A Perfectly Split Christmas: A Split Short Story
  • The Fall
  • Gideon's Promise (Son's of Judgment, #2)
  • What Tomorrow May Bring
  • Angelsong (Dark Angel, #3)
  • Crescendo
  • Walking Dead Girl (Vampireland, #1)
  • Verona Blood (California Blood, #1)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Ethan (Brightest Kind of Darkness, #0.5)
  • The Struggle (The Things We Can't Change, #2)
  • Hers to Take (Loving Your Enemy, #1)
  • Gun Moll (Gun Moll, #1)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

A Wicked Trilogy (3 books)
  • Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
  • Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)
“I loved him more than I loved pralines and beignets, and that was hardcore, because my love of sugary, sweet things rivaled the most epic love stories known to man.” 17 likes
“They love me. You see, brownies are, like, the shit in the Otherworld. So I am the supreme shit here.”

I frowned, wondering if he knew how that sounded.”
10 likes