Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous discussion

Titan Series > Book 2 - The Power

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (last edited Jul 11, 2016 10:50AM) (new)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) | 2049 comments Mod
The Power (Titan, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Book 2 in The Titan Series

With any great change, there is always strife, and the Covenant University has become the frontline between pure-bloods who want the Breed Order reinstated and the half-bloods who want the right to control their own destinies.

Fate has other plans.

The violence is escalating and war between the races seems inevitable, and it couldn’t come at a worse time. Hyperion may be out of commission, but Josie and Seth know they have only earned a reprieve. Seth must get Josie fully prepared, which means controlling her newfound abilities, and they need to find the other demigods before the Titans do.

But the gods are sensing a greater threat.

Only one thing is more dangerous than a bunch of starved Titans, and that’s an out-of-control Apollyon. The aether in Josie is drawing Seth in deeper, and when lust mixes with love and gives way to power, he knows being close to her is not only dangerous to her, but to everyone around them, but letting her go requires a level of selflessness that just isn’t Seth’s style.

The paths taken in the past are becoming the roads of the future.

Just as chaos breaks out, familiar faces from the past return, complicating the already strained bond between Josie and Seth, and when the danger from the Titans erupts with devastating consequences, the dark allure of power calls to Seth again, but this time Josie might not be able to pull him back.

And when the struggle between power and love becomes the deadliest battleground, there may be no salvation.

- Released On: February 23, 2016

message 2: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Who has read The Power? What did you think?

Can't wait for Book 3?

message 3: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments Meee- I did^^
and as much as I love Seth... I love Aiden more. Sorry, but when Alex and Aiden appeared my heart went up somewhere north my throat. Those two just symbolize this world of Greek monsters and gods.

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 57 comments Loved it of course❤️❤️❤️. Really want The Struggle now!!! Right now I'm reading The Problem With Forever and I can't wait for Torn!!! I'm always reading or thinking about a JLA book :D.

message 5: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Oh I'm right with you. Aiden is my fave character of all time. I hated Seth all the way through the Covenant series. It wasn't until the end of Sentinel that I liked him. Love him now though. The end of this one broke my heart. I need the struggle now.

message 6: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments In Covenant, I found him quite amusing^^ loved his humor, but I was ever so disappointed in him when stuff went down.
Actually, my bigger problem is Josie. It took me forever to like her, because I was so focused on Alex. Not fair, I know, but still.

message 7: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

For me in Covenant I just knew he was bad news and I just saw right through the humour. I always thought he would redeem himself in the end, which he did, but all the way through he was a villain to me.

message 8: by Nika (new)

Nika | 81 comments For me, the biggest villain always was Alex' stepdad. While Seth still was a teenager, he was an adult. Craazy, delusional adult.

message 9: by Kayleigh {K-Books}, JLA Super Fan! (new)

Nah the teacher was the biggest villain. I can't remember his name. The one who was controlling seth. Seth wasn't the biggest villain but to me he was a villain.

Though I adore him now

Jennifer L Armentrout Addicts Anonymous

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Power (other topics)