Start by marking “The Power (Titan, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Power (Titan, #2)

The Power

(Titan #2)

With any great change, there is always strife, and the Covenant University has become the frontline between pure-bloods who want the Breed Order reinstated and the half-bloods who want the right to control their own destinies.

Fate has other plans.

Published February 23rd 2016 by Spencer Hill

To ask other readers questions about The Power, please sign up.
Kat Earnest We can all die happily *dramatic sigh*
Becca Lawson
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Pearl Angeli
3 Apollyon Stars

This book is one of my most anticipated sequels this year. I loved it and I enjoyed some parts, but it didn't quite meet my expectations.

The Power picked up where The Return left off. We get to finally see Seth once again and this time he's continuing his mission to protect and train Josie against the Titans who became an absolute threat to them. They're also preparing for their mission to find the lost demigods and to convince them to become their allies.

What I loved about this
Jasmine
May 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Probably no one.
“That is not who he is. And he needs help, and because I love him—because I’m in love with him—I’m going to help him instead of giving up on him.”

Honestly, I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did for The Return and the Covenant series. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was tired of Jennifer's similar kinds of humor, or figure of speech for certain characters. It's like re-reading the same thing, regardless of the different settings or plots, and I expected something that made me "WOW".
~Tina~
There is something to say after waiting a year to read this book and go into it like no time has actually pasted. JLA has that gift that she gives to her readers. Where her stories are so filled with exceptional storytelling that your right back in that world pinned on the lives of these characters and never ever wanting it to end. The Power, is another sensational installment in the Titan series that is pitched perfect with punched action, witty characters, laugh out loud moments and dripping w ...more
I knew this one was going to hurt me. I just knew it and guess what?

{Review to come}
Donita Luz
Ok, now that my fangirl heart has calmed down a bit, I think, I'm now ready to start writing my review to this book. But first of all, I want to start this review by thanking the publisher for giving me an early copy of this book in exchange of an honest review. I seriously can't believe it when I received the email I thought I was freaking hallucinating. No kidding. I mean, after all the issue about ARC's here, I thought getting an ARC was next to impossibe, So I was counting the days for this ...more
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Power was emotionally gripping and powerful! Even though my adrenaline was still running high after those last few scenes, I kept swiping at the tears falling from my eyes. I couldn't seem to shake off the heartache, fear, and nervousness that was still thrumming through my veins. But that's not all that I was feeling. The Power captured my heart all over again. It was hilarious, heartwarming, sexy and extremely addicting. Seth and Josie's story is a must read for all paranormal lovers out t ...more
Radmila
5 +++ STARS!!!!

Seth is back!

Don't you worry Aiden, I love you too.

I want to be with you, I want to spend every day with you. Every hour, down to last fucking minute and second.

Let's start with the good stuff

Aiden & Alex are back. Yay! I really missed them.

"Daimons", Alex said , flipping the dagger in her hand. "Or a mountain lion." Reaching to my side, I unhooked one of the daggers. "I'm going to go with a daimon." "That's a relief." Alex slowed her stop. "Because I really don't want to kil
Valerie
I wasn't expecting this ARC. My husband looked at me strangely when I opened the package and started screaming. Needless to say, I opened it quickly. What an incredible read.

No book two slump for The Power! This book turns up the intensity on the Titan series.

Seth shines in all his glory in this book. His snarky comments, his sexy looks (he cuts his hair!), his awesome skills, and his cuddle ways are all there! I so enjoyed spending time with him.

And the story is a journey of twists and turns.
Stephanie
Double Review: The Power & The Struggle on my blog!
Booknut
May 29, 2015 marked it as to-read
Grecia Robles
**** 4.5 Seth quiero todo contigo STARS ****

Esta segunda parte ha sido genial, bastante adictiva, más amor, más romance, más diversión, más acción y más SEXY SETH!!

Siempre he dicho que lo mejor de la saga Covenant ha sido Seth, con tantos matices y nada que ver con el aburrido de Aiden y que se JLA le hiciera una saga fue la mejor decisión que pudo tomar y no importa que haya sido por complacer a sus fans es que Seth se lo merecía y ha sido infinitamente mejor que Covenant.

Disculpen mi fangirl
Eli Paz
Mar 04, 2015 marked it as to-read
WE GOT A NAME. WE GOT A NAME.

A NAME.

I'M GONNA PASS OUT.

Danielle (Love at First Page)

4 stars

As most of you know by now, I'm a huge Jennifer Armentrout fan. Whether it's YA or NA or Adult, contemporary or paranormal, she seems to always find the perfect balance between story and swoon for me. I know when I read one of her books I'm bound to be adding a new book boyfriend to my list. Well, that was most certainly the case last year with The Return, in which I was introduced to Seth(ie) the first time, and boy did I fall head over heels in love with him. With The Power I was remind
Patricia Huynh
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
*sniffles* So the thing just happened. Like the thing thing that made everything just one big sad... thing. Did that really just happen?

Denial is bliss. Pure, uninhibited bliss.

My Review:
(view spoiler)
Sinead
*This ARC was given to me in exchange for an honest review*

Okay, first off, I have to thank Jennifer L Armentrout and her publishers from the bottom of my fangirl heart and express my deepest gratitude for being given a copy of this book early. It made my day to see it arrive in my Kindle, and I couldn’t get enough of my favourite Apollyon.

I couldn’t wait to get back into the world of pures, halfs, demigods and all that godly good stuff. This book takes off directly after the events of The Retu
hayledie
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buraya yalnızca iki kelime yazmak istiyorum:

Teşekkür ederim.

Allah’ım öncelikle sana teşekkür ediyorum. Çünkü Jen gibi ne zaman sıçtığını anlayan ve ne zaman o sıçtığını toparlaması gerektiğini bilen harika bir yazar yaratmışsın. Eline koluna sağlık.

Sonra da bilhassa kendisine teşekkür ediyorum Jennifer’ın.

İlk kitabın gidişatı “Melez Sözleşmeleri’ne benzeyecek bu belli,” gibi hissettirse de ikinci kitapta hikaye çok şükür kendi yolunu buluyor. MÜTHİŞTİ YA MÜ KEM MEL Dİ!

Belki de böyle bir dönüş be
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
What an unexpected turn of events. I have only just finished book one, and in turn dove right into The Power. Give me a Greek gods storyline any day and I will be chomping at the bit to read it.

So beginning right on the heels of book one, the ever strong and self-hating Seth is doing his best to protect his Josie - even sacrificing their happiness to do it. Their relationship takes center stage in book two. They’re learning about each other physically and emotionally, as well as coming clean wit
Cody
Jun 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
THE POWER COVER REVEAL!!

THIS IS JUST YUMMY *grabby hands* I need this now, Sethie! <3

Literary-ly Obsessed
Cyndi
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first book was good but this one took it up a few pegs. Excellent story! Full of angst and romance. Our heroine has settled into her new life and is training to fight in the upcoming war against the Titans.
Meanwhile our hero is battling demons (internal and external) while dealing with love.
Excellent story!!!
AJ

OMG! Once again, JLA has smacked it out of the park, giving us an action-packed, dramatic, funny and romantic story that is heaps of fun while still bringing the emotion, with lots of twists and turns to keep things exciting and moving at a great pace. I absolutely loved it!

If you haven’t read The Return, or the precursor Covenant series, be warned that this is going to be a bit spoilery.

Seth and Josie’s story picks up where The Return left off, with the two of them happy and together,
Fanny
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it

The Power es el segundo libro de los tres que forman la trilogia Titan, creada por la autora Jennifer L. Armentrout y continua narrando la historia de Seth y Josie.

Me moria de ganas de leer esta continuacion, no solo porque soy adicta a esta saga ( y al trabajo de la autora ) sino tambien porque The Return se me hizo muy corto, yo queria leer mas sobre Josie y Seth.

A los que me conozcan sabran que la pareja de Alex y Aiden me gusto en su momento pero no consiguio enamorarme como otras parejas li
Siobhan Davis
Initial thoughts after finishing: So that was FREAKING AWESOME. Now I feel like crying because I need more RIGHT NOW. Mind completely blown.

Full Review:

This book will swallow you whole and then spit you out with your heart and mind shattered into a million tiny pieces. Mind-bendingly brilliant. Another epic success from the undisputed Queen of Paranormal Romance. The Power contains all the magical ingredients that are now synonymous with JLA in my mind: sublime writing, witty dialogue, perfect
Diksha
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: special, safe
Great book!
Very intriguing, i never got bored.
I really liked it :D

Safety gang notes:

(view spoiler)
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
rating: 4.75/5

OMG! I seriously... wow... Okay review coming soon!
Luke
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh, f**k. I finished it. And I need the next one. Now!!!
Anny
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*llora en una esquina porque a ver cómo se sigue con la vida después de los finales de Jennifer*
¿Confirmamos que Jennifer L. Armentrout crea DIOSES? Porque Seth *coge un abanico*. No sé cómo lo consigue. No sé por qué después de haber leído muchísimos de sus libros sigo quedándome enamorada de todo lo que hace. De sus personajes. De sus tramas. De cómo las lleva. De las conversaciones tan asdfghjkl que crea. Es que no puedo.
Gracias, Jennifer por existir. De verdad.
Beth
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Total.Book.Hangover! The Power is a riveting, intense, emotional journey scrolled by the avant-garde pen of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s.

The war is escalating, it’s only a matter of time before they come face to face with the Titans. Josie is training as hard as she can but it still might not be enough.

Seth is rocked with guilt over his past and his nature with both playing pivotal roles in ripping at the love Seth and Josie share.

Rocked by the return of their friends, Josie is struggling with her p
Prami{reader and dreamer}
Ooh!! We have a cover!!

*Salivates... *

And a blurb!!

Fate has other plans.

The violence is escalating and war between the races seems inevitable, and it couldn’t come at a worse time. Hyperion may be out of commission, but Josie and Seth know they have only earned a reprieve.
Take Me Away To A Great Read
Spencer Hill Press
Releasing Date: February 23, 2016
Genre: New Adult Paranormal
Rating: 5 Stars

I would like to thank the publisher for providing me with an advance reviewer copy for an honest review.

The Power was even better than the first. The Return was the build up to what I had been waiting for, and The Power was all the complex emotional relationship between Seth and Josie that I had been longing for. Seth still trying to discover who he is
Cheryl La Pa
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-mar
This is my 2nd read of this book and my heart was broken all over again! It was just as emotional the second time around. My heart goes out to Josie & Seth. Onto book 3 - The Struggle.

My previous review....

5 Fantastic Stars! Wow! Ms Armentrout's writing is magic - I was spellbound the entire book and didn't want it to end. There is nothing that I did not like about this book. I loved Josie and Seth, as well as Deacon, Alex and Aiden. It made me laugh and cry, and feel every emotion in betwee
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Starting February 19th 2017 7 18 Feb 28, 2017 11:59PM
LUXEN Army: The Power 1 5 May 22, 2016 07:04PM
  • And for Your Information… (Butterfly, #2)
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Everlost (Night Watchmen, #3)
  • The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3)
  • Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1)
  • The Mortal Instruments, the Complete Collection: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire
  • Endure (The Protector, #4)
  • Greta and the Lost Army (Mylena Chronicles, #3)
  • Loyalty (Mark of Nexus, #4)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Reign (Fae-Witch, #3)
  • Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)
  • Miranda Kenneally Bundle: Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #1-3)
  • The Immortal Throne (Into the Dark, #3)
  • Centaur Rivalry (Touched, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard

Titan (4 books)
  • The Return (Titan, #1)
  • The Struggle (Titan, #3)
  • The Prophecy (Titan, #4)
“I had to prove that what he believed wasn't true. Prove that he was the total of everything he had done and not the dark things he was ashamed of, and I would do so because I loved him and accepted him for who he was, for all his faults. That was what love meant. Love fostered courage.” 17 likes
“I see you all know who I am,” Hercules said. “Not that I’d expect anything else. After all, I am the Hercules.”
My brow rose.
Seth snorted.
“Hercules is a dick.” Apollo stated.”
15 likes