What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Bitten & Smitten (Immortality Bites, #1)
This topic is about Bitten & Smitten
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Help finding a YA romance vampire book I've read before [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emma | 36 comments Hi guys a couple years ago I read this book series and for the life of me I can't seem to find it.

The first book is about some girl who gets bitten by a vampire in a park and denies that she's a vampire the whole time. She meets some vamp who owns a vampire club, and she likes him more and not the vampire hunter who was after her. The hunter also has a dad and he had like this whole hatred towards vampires.I also know that they can't see their reflection and the guy he gave her a mirror where she could see herself, I know he was rich cause he owned a club and he was always buying her stuff. This girl also has a bestfriend. I know in the second or third book the hunter that was after her gets his own storyline with some girl, both of them are turned into vampires, and they were being hunted down the whole time before they were turned for some reason. If anyone could help me that would be great thanks! And let me know if I could give more info!

Plus I also think the title had boyfriend in it I think, and it may or may not have 3 books in the series but 2 I honestly can't remember. I also rememver that I read it on a book app that got shut down from the android store called 1000 books reader (eprint-studio)

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen? Series link - https://www.goodreads.com/series/4251...

Emma, what year did you read this book? I find "a couple year ago" means different things to different people.

What's the location - U.S./country, big city/small town/region, etc.?

Emma | 36 comments thank you so much! I think I read it in 2013 or 2014 actually! I'm from North Carolina In a Small town. But Thank you Kris that's
the book!!!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36044 comments Mod
You're welcome, Emma! It pays to guess when a couple of things match up in a search. You never know.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitten & Smitten (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michelle Rowen (other topics)