What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance- The hero is Irish and in a mob or mafia type thing, the heroine is American [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 2 comments I don't remember a lot of plot but I read it within the last two years.
The heroine doesn't know that the hero is a part of this brotherhood-thing until later in the book, and in order for the group to accept her (because she's wasn't born into the group), he takes a really bad beating for her. The heroine has a sister that doesn't know about him until a later book but she highly disapproves of him. In one of the sequels, they are trying to have kids, but she has fertility issues (maybe endometriosis?) and try the IVF and end up having twin boys but she doesn't want them to be taken away from her like the hero was taken away from his mom by his dad (which made the mom bitter for a while).
Sorry this is all over the place but that's all I can remember. I don't know what the cover looks like.

message 2: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments A Necessary Sin comes to mind, though the heroine knows from the beginning he is in the Irish mafia and is the reason she seeks him out (revenge). No one wants to accept her but him so he takes an initiation beating for her so she can become one of them.

message 3: by Aurora (new)

Aurora | 2 comments Yes that's it, thank you!!