Start by marking “A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1)

A Necessary Sin

(The Sin Trilogy #1)

Bleu MacAllister is consumed. A horrific childhood incident has caused every decision in her life to revolve around bringing a monster to justice. With years spent studying The Fellowship, an organized crime brotherhood of liars, thieves, and killers, Bleu will rely on her skills as a special agent to cut Thane Breckenridge off at the knees. But walking hand in hand with r ...more
Published December 29th 2014 by Georgia Cates Books (first published December 26th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Necessary Sin, please sign up.

Start your review of A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo CatesThesintrilogy1TitebySueBee_zpse5a2a55a.jpg
 photo ans1 cover v3 xBT by sb_zpssvn6qfmu.gif
 photo ans1 story xB by sb_zpsols5fnwx.gif
★★★★★! A Necessary Sin, book 1 of 3. Girl set on revenging the Scottish mobster who ruined her family finds herself smitten by his son!

“Fire, meet gasoline.” He kisses me quickly. “You have a beautiful come face.”

Books should be read in order:
Book 1: A Necessary Sin
Book 2: The Next Sin
Book 3: The Last Sin

A Necessary Sin (book 1) is Bleu MacAllister, Bonny Bleu’s (formerly Stella Bleu Lawrence, Bluebird) story about her quest for vengeance against the man who m
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 SIN Stars

"I'm straddling two worlds. Love versus hate - and I'm not sure which is stronger."

[image error]

Stella Bleu Lawrence lived through a horrific tragedy. The man who committed her mother’s murder thinks that she is buried right next to her at the local cemetery. No one knows that Bleu lived and got adopted. She can’t let go of the desire to destroy the man responsible for her mother’s death and her almost demise as a young girl.

”I intended to hunt and execute Thane Breckenridge.
Jacqueline's Reads
Dec 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing

NOW FREEEEEEEE - > http://amzn.to/1Skz9ZM

5 In to Me Stars

Georgia Cates has surpassed my expectations!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Necessary Sin. It was delightful, delicious and deliriously good!

Summary

Bleu witnesses her mother’s death because of this, she almost gets killed herself. But the killer never stayed to check if Bleu was really dead. Years later, Bleu has one thing on her mind…

Vengeance.

She’s a trained killer and works for the FBI. She knows the man who killed her mother and she wants his bl
Catarina
4 Sinful Stars.

Bleu saw her mother being murdered and in that moment she swore revenge.
Years later she is an FBI agent in the verge of finally doing it. In order to do that she has to kill Thane Breckenridge, the “king” of The Fellowship, the biggest net of organized crime and killers in Scottland. But while she is preparing her revenge, she falls in love with Thane’s son, Sinclair, and the future heir to The Fellowship throne. The problem? He falls in love with her either.
And when an FBI agen

Rating: 4 “Into me … you see.” Stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 07CD3C6E-C2C8-4F95-A9CE-4D0EEEB73CB4_zpsxwy4oz1q.jpg

Revenge. For the last eighteen years Bleu MacAllister has been consumed and driven by revenge. Revenge for the man who murdered her mother and left her seven year old self, Stella Bleu Lawrence for dead.

Reborn as “Bleu MacAllister” with the help of ex FBI agent and adopted father Harry, the time
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark-romance
description

“A Necessary Sin” is the first book in Georgia Cates’s series “The Sin Trilogy”.

This author is new to me so I didn’t know what to expect. This book is written very well, has a solid plot, and very well developed characters. “A Necessary Sin” is an intriguing story about revenge, power, lust and love. It’s a steamy suspenseful read full of angst and drama that will capture your attention from the first chapter.

Bleu's life was shattered when her mother was murdered when she was just a child. Si
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: A Necessary Sin
Series: The Sin Trilogy #1
Author: Georgia Cates
Release date: December 29 , 2014
Rating: 3 stars
Cliffhanger: No

Georgia Cates wowed me a couple years ago with her book Beauty from Pain. That was my first book by her and I devoured every delicious morsel of that story. It wasn't something that was completely unique from any other books I've read with the temporary sexual arrangement that quickly gets emotional trope. Nevertheless, it managed to trigger every emotion I was mea
Alex is The Romance Fox
Having been a fan of Georgia Cates since reading and loving her Beauty Series, I was really excited to start on her The Sin Trilogy.
A NECESSARY SIN is the first installment in The Sin Trilogy, a story of love, revenge, deception and redemption.

After witnessing her mother’s death as a child, Blue MacAllister’s life has revolved around finding her mother’s killer.
“For eighteen years, every aspect of my life has revolved around retaliation in one form or another.”
At the age of 26, after spend
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Kindle freebie 3/8/16...

Bleu had a horrible event happen when she was very young but since that minute she has been nothing but focused. And that is on revenge.

Bleu is a little emotional distant but when you know why, it's understandable. Still, it's a little hard to warm up to her. I did find myself pulling for her but for a different reason!

description

And that reason is Sin...OMG, he is sooo sweet and romantic even though he just seems like a player at first. I was really not expecting him and now I kno
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Fire Meets Gasoline Stars!

photo 38ab68f9-595c-497f-9648-168a45c5d282.jpg

photo 744be067-215f-44f8-b89a-6872f539c8c5.jpg

Bleu MacAllister aka Bleubird/Bonny Bleu is a 25 yr. old woman living in Memphis, Tennessee who was raised by her adopted family after a tragedy forever changes her life at the age of seven. Her memories haunt her, and this tragedy changes her view of the world, and from then on she dedicates her entire existence to revenge. Her mission in life is to find the man who wronged her, and make him pay. She believes this is a man named Thane Breckenridge who is th
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

TITLE: A Necessary Sin
SERIES: (The Sin Trilogy #1)
AUTHOR: Georgia Cates
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: December 29th 2014
MY RATING: ★★★★★

5 TANTALIZING SIN STARS

Into me...You see

I wouldn't have given this a second glance if it wasn't recommended to me from a few friends on goodreads..

BETRAYAL

Lately I'm been really getting into Mobster books and thank god this ticked all the boxes and got me out of sucky book funk I found myself in..There were so many aspects I loved about thi
Didi
3 to 3.5 STARS

I loved this author's Beauty series and was highly anticipating this book. Was it fantastic? Did it live up to my expectations? Not really. It wasn't amazing but it was good enough to make me want to continue with the series.
The whole revenge plot line is a good one, especially when the woman doing the avenging is a kick-ass heroine. However, considering how top secret and exclusive the Brotherhood is, I was expecting at least some serious muscle work in order for Bleu to penetrat
Candace
Wow! What a great story! This book had mystery & suspense, a taboo love affair and a whole lot of conflicted feelings. The heroine was strong and a total badass, not some weak damsel in distress. Pair her with a strong, yet vulnerable, Alpha hero, and I was in heaven!

I was torn as I listened to this story, unable to decide if I wanted Bleu to succeed or fail in her mission to avenge her mother's death. She has dedicated her life to her training , so that she can kill her mother's killer. Her mot
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
description

ARC has been provided in exchange for an honest review
Michelle
 photo a184e70f03434fe0d61b141650232b_zpsd76niuo1.gif

Sexy. Sizzling. Titillating. Suspenseful. Sinful. These are a few words to describe Necessary Sin by Georgia Cates. Georgia will and always be one of my go to authors because her stories are always laced with a decadent, sexy, and intriguing story line and for this particular story, readers are in for a treat as one woman’s quest for vengeance leads her into the arms of her enemy. I will not say much about this book because this is one sinful journey that readers must embark on with Bleu as
Barbara
5 WHOA stars

I was completely pulled in from the first page, "A Necessary Sin" such fitting name…. Georgia Cates is a astounding storyteller, the plot was so exhilarating, a sizzling romantic mafia suspense written in dual POV, which has mystery, some drama of course, and love –Bleu and Sin, these two have chemistry that burns off the pages, there is so much going on in this book that I am still questioning, I can't wait to see how their relationship continues to unfold. ;)

The characters:

Bleu
Cristina
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ohh men...I love a good mafia book and this one didn't let me down :D

There isn't much to say because they're story isn't over but I really can't see a way out for Bleu and Sin...I mean it's like all the odds are against them and I can't wait to see how Georgia Cates pulls this of because this has to be a HEA...otherwise...

description

I can't wait for February 9th to come so I can finally get my hands on "The Next Sin" :D

description

And one more thought (view spoiler)
Dora Koutsoukou
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️⚡️💥🔥⚡️🌟s❣️

Finally, a story that had me so intrigued that I couldn’t stop reading!!!
Blue is seeking to avenge her mother’s murder and almost her own. She knew the identity of the man responsible behind (I don’t know how...) and in order to kill him she had to go in through his son, Sinclair.

The first part was fast paced, well written, dual pov, the story took place in Scotland and was intense, suspenseful, with steamy scenes.

Blue was a strong and tough character, determined to reach
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy #1) by Georgia Cates
5 stars!!

“Into me … you see,”

My first five star read of 2015 goes to…Georgia Cates!! I have had this book on my kindle for a few weeks and was eager for it to get to the top of my list. I loved Georgia’s Beauty from Pain series so was itching to get my grabby hands on this one. Cover lust, check…Blurb lust, check…Book LOVE, check!!

I have to say that this was a fantastic read and for me is by far Georgia’s best book yet. For a first
Mallory

Loved pretty much everything about this! Now I'm just mad I didn't wait to read this until the next books in the series were out.
Ashleyjo
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Plot & Cast

Bleu Macallister

We meet our FMC, Bleu, as a young girl baking cookies with her mama, cookies she will never eat & a mama that will be dead before the timer beeps.

Left for dead, the FMC devotes the next 18 years of her life to one thing - revenge. She devotes her youth to training her body to become a powerful, lithe, and agile machine. She devotes her career and education choices to become as perceptive as she is deceptive.

Revenge is the war line in the sand. Her mind and body he
Jacqueline
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 och aye tha noo stars.

I love a mafia bad boy and a feisty heroine story so this was reading nirvana for me, but I cannae lie, I had to suspend disbelief to get past the instalove, the hammy Scottish dialect and the rather bizarre idea of a mafia style fellowship operating quite openly in Scotland.

Seriously, that dialect really grated on my nerves, with characters randomly (and inconsistently) dropping into a broad Scottish brogue for some words. It didn't feel authentic to me and so, sadly,
Leigh

A Necessary Sin is my first book from Georgia Cates but definitely not my last. While the story wasn't perfect or the writing, I really enjoyed it and it kept my interest till the end. I already started book 2.
Nay
May 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
*4-1/2 Stars*

Loved this book! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I felt that certain things were a little too neat and tidy and could have used a bit more development, but other than that, I loved it! Georgia Cates' writing is smart and sexy, and it's also well edited--the perfect combination for me. I'm starting the next one immediately!
Veronika
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I tried! I really did! I tried so hard not to read this book right after its release, because I knew this would happen: I'm dying to read the next book!!!!!!! I'm not sure I can wait until the release without a massive book hangover.

Good news: The sequel releases in a month.
Bad news: February is so far away!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!

The pacing was perfect, not too slow and not too fast. This author is a master puppeteer when it comes to emotionally connecting the readers to the cha
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: https://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Georgia Cates has nailed it with this book and it was the perfect start to a new series. I fell crazy in love with "A Necessary Sin", quickly becoming so addicted that it was almost impossible for me to put my kindle down. This was a story that started out as a mission for revenge but turned into an epic love story that had heartbreak written all over
Bj
4.5 "Sinfully Sexy Badass Heroine" Stars! I loved this FBI trained operative, goes rogue on a personal revenge mission, by infiltrating a secret crime organization and seducing and falling in love with it's future leader romance! Readers who enjoyed Rachel Van Dyken's Eagle Elite Series and mafia romance enthusiasts, in general, will not want to miss A Necessary Sin!

As a small child, Bleu MacAllister barely escaped with her life the day her mother was killed practically right before her eyes. T
Elfina Renee
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this a five plus stars. Sucks you in right from the get go. Hearts and flowers pleeeeeeeeeeeese, intense dark gritty and oooh yeah full of villains you wanna kill. Like Sinclair Breckenridge's uncle. Yeah you suck ole man, you're the embodiment of a rattle snake! You know its deadly but to stupid to not wanna reach down and pet it!
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Stopped at 37% - they had sex and he asks her to move in. Am out!
Vieira
Wow excellent!!! This book was a lot of fun! Can't wait for the next one!!!

• Tempt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 4)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Taunt Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 2)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Broken Princess (Ruthless Rulers #3)
  • Thrill Me: A Dark Billionaire Mafia Romance (Dark Odyssey Book 3)
  • Broken Hope (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Sinful Palace (Ruthless Rulers #2)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • Ruthless Prince (Ruthless Rulers #1)
  • Asher: My Russian Revenge (Russian Mob Chronicles #5)
  • The Rivals

The Sin Trilogy (6 books)
  • The Next Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #2)
  • One Last Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #3)
  • Endurance (The Sin Trilogy, #4)
  • Unintended (The Sin Trilogy, #5)
  • Redemption (The Sin Trilogy, #6)