Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Seeking Redemption (Emerging From Darkness #2)
This topic is about Seeking Redemption
Book Issues > Help please

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.M. Maurer | 5 comments I seem to have a few issues regarding this book. 1) Although there are visible ratings and reviews for this book, they are not adding up/showing. In other words, this book shows 0 ratings, 0 reviews when it should have some listed. 2) There is another edition, the CreateSpace edition, that is listed under JM Maurer (not J.M. Maurer) that is the same book and should be merged with the other 2 for this book, but I don't have the capability of merging or fixing the JM to J.M. so that this book shows up under my name. Seeking Love by J.M. Maurer also has a third edition that is also listed as JM Maurer. 3) I probably have not listed these books correctly as a series. Seeking Love, Seeking Redemption, and Seeking Hope are books 1,2 & 3 of the Emerging From Darkness series. I'd be ever grateful if someone could help with these issues.

message 2: by Krazykiwi (last edited Jul 06, 2016 04:13PM) (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments Working on it.

All done. Books moved and combined and added the Kindle edition for #3, as well as a couple of missing covers.

The reviews and ratings may take a day or two to catch up, the book pages are heavily cached.

J.M. Maurer | 5 comments Thank you! I really appreciate it. What do you mean by "the book pages are heavily cached?" Meaning, perhaps, that I should clear my own cache in order to view what's truly showing? At any rate, thanks again for helping me.

Krazykiwi wrote: "Working on it.

All done. Books moved and combined and added the Kindle edition for #3, as well as a couple of missing covers.

The reviews and ratings may take a day or two to catch up, the book p..."

message 4: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments No, it means that the server doesn't regenerate them immediately, it can take up to a couple of days. It's the server side cache at work here, not client (your) side.

J.M. Maurer | 5 comments Got it! Well, once again, thanks!! Your help is much appreciated.

message 6: by Krazykiwi (new)

Krazykiwi | 1767 comments No problem!