Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Fallen Catalyst and Julia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments For the Percy Jackson based rp.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Awesome!
(Replies may be spotty because I'm trying to do some homework..)

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Focus on your homework!!!

I don't mind waiting if it doesn't mean sacrificing your grade :)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments This is a summer assignment.. School doesn't start for another month... I've got plenty of time to work on it still.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Oh, okay. Then it's all good.

I was worried because now is such a random time to be in school.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yeah.

Nope.. Not in school till August, just have like 8 summer assignments from two different classes..

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Thankfully, I have no summer assignments. If I do, I'm screwed. I have orientation in a few days, then I start in August.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Cool. What like grade level are you going into?

Also, did you want to do a MxF for this?

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments college!

And yes!

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments That's awesome! I'm gonna be a high school sophomore...

Okay. Do you wanna be the girl or doubles?

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments I would like to be the girl, but if you want to do doubles that's fine too.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright, I'm fine with doing doubles or just two characters so.. *Shrugs*

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments do you want to be just a guy or do you want to rp both genders

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I'm so used to ending up roleplaying the guy, so me just playing the guy is fine.

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Okay

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments So, characters?

Also, did you have an idea for how or when to start this?

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments No, not really. I have not a clue.

Anyway... Who do you want your's to be a child of? I was kind of thinking Hades... But idk for sure.

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments The main ones I usually use are Hephaestus, Hades and Thanatos, and occasionally Apollo..

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments I usually do Hades, Poseidon, or Hunters of Artemis.

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Cool. Which are you leaning to for this one though?

message 21: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Not a hunter of Artemis, that's for sure XD

I also do Athena... But I'm feeling Hades.

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Maybe Hades and Apollo then? Or I could do Athena..

message 23: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments It's whatever you want.

But I have to work on scholarships now so my replies are going to be spotty too.

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Would you like to make your character first then?

Okay. Have fun with that.

message 25: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments I'm having zero fun with it.

And I suppose I can. I'll just say the basics I suppose?

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments But scholarships are good to have.

Yeah, just basics is fine.
did you want one character to be new and have one there for a while?

message 27: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments I suppose so!

They are. I need the money.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Okay. Do you want to be the newbie or the one there for a while?

message 29: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments The newbie, if you're fine with that.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Yeah. That's good with me.

message 31: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments I cannot do her profile right now, but I should have it up and done tomorrow.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. I may go ahead and post mine then.

message 33: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments That's fine.

message 34: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Okay, well I'm actually going to do Poseidon, so I hope that's okay.

message 35: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Alright. That's good with me. I'm still unsure but it'll be either Hades or Thanatos.

message 36: by Julia (last edited Jul 07, 2016 06:59AM) (new)

Julia | 159 comments

Helen Lilian Winter

16 | female | heterosexual | single |daughter of Poseidon

Helen's mother died giving birth to Helen, and only lived long enough to hold her and give her her name. So, Helen grew up as an orphan, not knowing who her parents were. Thankfully, her mother had a loving sister, who was pregnant at the time of Helen's birth. Her mother's sister and husband, Susan and Jones, took in Helen and raised her as their own child.

Helen is a very intelligent girl, which often got her into trouble at school. She was constantly caught reading during class, even if she knew the material she would get detention. Of course, this only gave Helen another excuse to read. Helen is the definition of an introvert, and doesn't speak very much. Once you get to know her, you would find out that she is very friendly and loyal.

A b i l i t i e s
-hydrokinesis (water control)
-can speak and understand horses
-can breath underwater
-geokinesis (create earthquakes and hurricanes)

message 37: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Phoenix (Nix) Anthony Mitchell
16 | male | heterosexual
Single | Son of Thanatos

Appearance: http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/15/74/08...

Weapon of Choice: https://www.reliks.com/products/4538/...

About:
Phoenix doesn't really know his mom. He just knows that he's been at Camp Half Blood since he was 6. He remembers traveling to camp with another demigod, but he doesn't know he found that demigod and started heading to camp..

He's always been a bit of an outcast, mainly because of his own choices not to let people get close to him. When at camp, he's usually working with weapons or fighting skills. He's quiet and friendly until you start asking questions about himself and then he usual will shut down.

Abilities:
~Umbrakinesis (Shadow Travel)
~Drain some of other's life force
~Communicate with the souls of the recently deceased
~Is able to see the lifespan of others, but forbidden to share info in any way
~Can sense any death; whether it be mortal, demigod,nymph or monster.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments I like your character. Are you ready to start?

message 39: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments Sure! Would you like to go first or should I?

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Could you please?

message 41: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Helen, who had come to Camp Halfblood only the night before, was sitting in the Strawberry Fields, contemplating why it was named the Strawberry Fields when she saw no strawberries. Helen watched as kids ran around; fighting for the older ones, and tag for the younger ones. Helen tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, wishing she knew who her father was.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Phoenix sighed, tired. He walked away from the training arena, needing to take a break for a moment. He wandered to the strawberry fields, his sword strapped to his right hip. He stood out in camp, wearing black jeans and a black t shirt wear most people wore shorts and CHB shirts. He looked around, biting his lip lightly.

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Helen noticed a guy nearby, and waved at him, as she was only sitting in the grass. Her eyebrows furrowed as she realized he was wearing all black. Helen tilted her head, and asked, "Do you not get hot in that? I mean, you're wearing all black!" Helen herself was wearing a floral skirt with a white shirt, perfect for the summer heat.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Phoenix rolled his eyes, walking toward her. "Actually no. I don't get hot. My skin is always freezing cold." He answered, his voice low. He ran a hand through his hair, biting his lip.

message 45: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Helen narrowed her eyes at him in disbelief. "Your skin is freezing cold? I doubt that. So, you're basically a white walker?" she scoffed, subtly alluding to Game of Thrones. "I've never heard of that happening unless your having hypothermia aka frostbite or you're actually dead."

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Phoenix shrugged. "I am a bit dead actually." He answered. He didn't catch the GOT reference, never having heard of it. He gently put his freezing cold hand on her arm. "See, cold?" He watched her for a moment, curious as to how she'd react.

message 47: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments
Helen flinched at his touch; it was cold. She then shrugged and admitted, "I've been in colder water. One time, I fell into a lake that we thought was frozen solid, but it wasn't... The ice broke and I fell in. Thankfully, I didn't get stuck under it... My uncle called 911 and they thought I was going to have severe hypothermia. I wasn't cold at all."

message 48: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments Phoenix took his hand away from her arm. "Hmm. That makes sense, well depending on who your parent is." He shrugged. He looked around before sitting criss cross on the ground a few feet from her, taking his sword from its sheath and resting it across his lap.

message 49: by Julia (new)

Julia | 159 comments "Why are you taking your sword out?" Helen inquired. Then, she whispered dramatically, "Please don't kill me!" Helen proceeded to lay in the soft grass, staring at the sky. She noticed birds-or maybe not birds, flying around in the sky. "Why do those look like horses?" she asked, pointing to them.

message 50: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11803 comments "I took it out cause I don't want to be poked or poke you by it." Phoenix answered. "They look like horses because they are horses.... They stay in the stables here and fly around up there.." He shrugged. "I can take you over to the stables.." He offered.

« previous 1