The Lost Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - Chat > Recommendations and Requests

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 06, 2016 08:46AM) (new)

description

Read an amazing book recently that you think everyone should know about? Tell us about it here.

Finished your favourite series and looking for something similar to read next? Ask our members.

message 2: by Penni (new)

Penni | 1288 comments Mod
I just finished Unleash the Storm (Steel & Stone, #5) by Annette Marie . I loved this series and would love to read more like it.

message 3: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett I just finished Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

and i loved it

message 4: by Penni (new)

Penni | 1288 comments Mod
Tammie wrote: "I just finished Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1) by Veronica Rossi

and i loved it"

I've heard good things about htis series. I'll have to move it up my list. Thanks!

message 5: by Delitealex (new)

Delitealex | 306 comments I've been reading Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1) by J.L. Bryan and want to read more like this

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Can anybody recommend a similar series/author for Delitealex?

message 7: by JoAnne (new)

JoAnne | 44061 comments Mod
Delitealex wrote: "I've been reading Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #1) by J.L. Bryan and want to read more like this"

How about this series Ghost Seer by Robin D. Owens?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I just finished The Diabolic and loved it!

message 9: by Ana (new)

Ana Paes | 224 comments I finished the Monsters of Verity Duology last month and I'm in love, Idk what to do with myself now that I finished.
This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1) by Victoria Schwab and Our Dark Duet (Monsters of Verity, #2) by Victoria Schwab

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.