Square In Wonderland Book Club discussion

Red Rising (Red Rising Saga, #1)
This topic is about Red Rising
July 2016 > Red Rising - Prologue & Part I (Ch-1-6) - Discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie Derbas (In Wonderland) (in_wonderland) | 211 comments Mod
This is your place to discuss the chapters in depth. SPOIL AWAY!

Dana | 240 comments Mod
So I just read part one! It was not what I was expecting. I'm intrigued by the world. I don't know if I like Darrow yet. The writing isn't my favorite!

Brianna (bebecburt) So I finally finished Part 1! It only took me a week.... Anyways. I'm not sure how I feel about this book yet. I really loved the very first page-the prologue. I was so intrigued! And then the book actually started and I wasn't so intrigued. If anything I'm pretty darn confused! It's hard to picture this world.

Darrow seems much older than his 16 years so this almost reads like adult fiction, not young adult. I did like his wife Eo. She was feisty! I am curious to know what happens next so despite my misgivings, I'm going to continue reading it for now.

Dana | 240 comments Mod
This is published as adult fiction but is marketed to YA readers. Mainly for the writing and the fact that Darrow is 16 but dealing with conflicts of an adult.

BUT I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU. I an very much intrigued by the story but the world is confusing. Some of the writing is odd as well.

Eo :(