Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1)
This topic is about The Shadow Queen
Book of the Month 2016 > July BOTM (Retellings): The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sylvia (new) - added it

Sylvia  | 13086 comments Mod
The third book you all voted to read for July's Book of the Month is The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) by C.J. Redwine by C.J. Redwine. This retelling of Snow White is one I've wanted to read for a while now, so come on over and join in on the discussions.

message 2: by Deb (new) - added it

Deb (dlmetzler) Can't wait to read this one! Looks very interesting :)

Crystal | 76 comments very good book i was surprised i loved it so much and got sucked into very fast

Farren (mmmcookies) I read this in a group read a few months ago and most people didn't care for it much. I was surprised at how much I liked it, and for anyone who has read Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine , it is similar but much better than that one. I will definitely read the next one when it's out.

message 5: by Tera (new) - added it

Tera (teaspa05) | 13 comments Looks like a good book

Tracy | 7239 comments Mod
Farren wrote: "I read this in a group read a few months ago and most people didn't care for it much. I was surprised at how much I liked it, and for anyone who has read Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine, it is simila..."

Cool Farren, I liked the Defiance series. Can't wait to read this one.

Crystal wrote: "very good book i was surprised i loved it so much and got sucked into very fast"

Good to know Crystal. I need to get it now.

Deborah wrote: "Can't wait to read this one! Looks very interesting :)"

I hope it is Deborah.

Tera wrote: "Looks like a good book"

Hope you like it Tera.

Karen (karenarrowood) | 167 comments This just became available for me at my local library - can't wait to read it!

I am still on hold at the library for this one. Hope to get it before the end of the month. I've heard so many mixed reviews on it.

Doesn't look like I'm going to get this one before the end of the month. How many of you guys read this one? Is it worth the wait?

Karen (karenarrowood) | 167 comments I enjoyed this one. Too bad I didn't get to read it in July....

Karen wrote: "I enjoyed this one. Too bad I didn't get to read it in July...."

Me either Karen but I'm reading it now.

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Defiance (other topics)
The Shadow Queen (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

C.J. Redwine (other topics)