What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA - College Guy With Tumor Goes on Road Trip with Girl he Just Met/Annoyed [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (last edited Jun 29, 2016 10:05AM) (new)

Jamie (bookworm20) | 3 comments Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a book that I read maybe 1 or 2 years ago. The plot is: The hero meets the heroine at a coffee shop I think or something similar. She finds him cocky and annoying, but somehow ends up at his place on a dare or something of that nature. Turns out, he is going on a road trip because he wants to see the sights before something happens to him. The reason is he has a tumor in his head. One that he already had taken out, but it came back. He refuses to go to the doctor to see if it is benign or not, nor does he want the surgery again because he lost his short term memories the last time.

Come to find out, the road trip they go and fall in love on, is a road trip he took before, but he does not remember it as a result of the last surgery.

Along the way, they meet up with his sister and nephew. His sister tries to convince him to get the surgery. Towards the end, he ends up having a seizure in the middle of the street and is taken to the hospital. Eventually, he decides to have the surgery and ends up not remembering the heroine.

In the end she takes him to a spot that he took her during their road trip and tells him the same words he spoke to her. That triggers his memory and BAM he remembers her!

I really enjoyed this book and would love to re-read it! I just don't remember the title or author. :( Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Thank you!!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36023 comments Mod
Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti?

Do they travel by bus or car? If the latter, who owns the car?

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (bookworm20) | 3 comments By car! I believe he owns it. I think that's the one!! Thank you so much!

message 4: by Kris (last edited Jun 30, 2016 06:57AM) (new)

Kris | 36023 comments Mod
Great, glad you found your book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ten Below Zero (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Whitney Barbetti (other topics)