Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Problem with Forever
This topic is about The Problem with Forever
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Problem with Forever, by Jennifer L. Armentrout → Start Date: July 13, 2016

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments If you love Jennifer Armentrout or want to try out a new really good author, join Trisha and me when we read this!

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I just finished this, and I loved it! I hope you both enjoy.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That's really good to know! Thanks, Ashlyn. :)

Anna (Adventures with a Book Nerd) (bookish_anna) This is book is fantastic! I hope that you guys enjoy it. :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Thank you, Anna. :o)

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments Thank you Anna!!

but Yikes, I will definitely be starting tomorrow and not tonight :)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments 6 chapters

Mallory (view spoiler)

Rider (view spoiler)

Kiera (view spoiler)

Paige (view spoiler)

Carl and Rosa (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments 10 chapters

Mallory (view spoiler)

Paige (view spoiler)

message 9: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments I'll catch up tonight!
are you liking it so far??

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yes, I'm liking it a lot!

We had a boat ride today and we had dolphins ALL around us, tons of them right in front of our noses. It was the most awesome sight ever!!

message 11: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments Oh my gosh!! How fun!!

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I'm home now but what a BLAST we had! One night we had a guest speaker who did pottery/clay lessons (and a spiritual lesson) and every grandchild who wanted to was able to make their own clay bowl. So we were up until 11:30 doing that...so fun!

message 13: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments I'm 5 chapters

I 100% agree with your spoilers.

I can't help but wonder(view spoiler)

I'm also (view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Finished and loved this one!!!

Rider: (view spoiler)

Ainsley: (view spoiler)

Mallory: (view spoiler)

The ending (view spoiler)

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments wow, 5 stars?!

I plan to get back to this one but it might not be until tomorrow

I'm not feeling good (camp wiped me out. ugh) and I"m so behind in books I'm hoping to finish a few today

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I don't know that you'll give it 5 but I loved it!!! I hope you love it too.

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I am really sorry you don't feel well and hope you're better soon!!!

message 18: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments Thank you!! as soon as camp ended Friday night, I've been sleeping off and on
and now I've officially lost my voice :(
I hate having summer colds....ugh

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments That would be awful to get colds like that. I rarely get a cold, but I know how miserable they can be!

message 20: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments 10 chapters

ugh, I hate it but I can already tell I'm not a huge fan of this one. I'm just not buying into Mallory's mouse routine. :/

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lol I knew it! I'm sorry you're not liking it.

message 22: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments Vicki wrote: "Lol I knew it! I'm sorry you're not liking it."

hahahah!!! LOL I love how well you know me!!

I'm 20 chapters now and it's going okay...

Rider(view spoiler)

Ainsley(view spoiler)

Carl(view spoiler)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Yep, that's why I said I didn't know that YOU'D give it 5 stars. LOL
I wasn't totally hooked at first but I ended up really loving it, the struggles he/they went through, etc. Some parts weren't totally credible to me, but it is a book after all so I went with it. Ha ha! I just hope you don't hate it!

How do you feel today? Better, I hope!!

message 24: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 2 stars

Trisha | 31446 comments I'm done!

Didn't hate it but yea....it just didn't feel very original - it felt very formulaic with a typical New Adult theme.

it was okay but just not original and it was looooong.
but Yeah!! We both read it and finished! Now we're a little less behind lol

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments For some reason I can't get the internet now so I'm on my phone till my husband hopefully can fix it. So did you rate it a 3?

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Never mind, I saw your rating. I'm sorry you only liked it enough to give it 2 stars. I know I'm more generous with my ratings in general and I always want you and myself to love our BR books. Lol

Here's hoping our next one will be better for your taste! :)