What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. fantasy/romance about a girl at/part of a circus [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clara (new)

Clara (hellocello) | 2 comments As far I remember, I believe this book was published around 2013-2015? I'm not exactly sure since I haven't read the book, but I've been planning to and unfortunately where I kept the book title was on a piece of paper that got thrown out accidentally...

The story I believe was about (from the blurb), a girl who went to a circus or was part of a circus for some reason and it had to do something about light. It leaned more on fantasy fiction and romance, I think? I don't remember much about the plot, but I do remember the book cover which had a girl with blue hair and little floating lights, which I assumed were fireflies, and the girl looking over her shoulder.

It wasn't a real life based cover, it's as if it was digitally drawn since it had that comical/manga feel about it.

I also believe it was a trilogy, if that helps any further...

Kagama-the Literaturevixen | 602 comments Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev This one? ☺

message 3: by Clara (new)

Clara (hellocello) | 2 comments YES!

Thank you so much!!!