Play Book Tag discussion

Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15)
This topic is about Skin Game
June, 2016: Fantasy > Skin Game By Jim Butcher

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SouthWestZippy (last edited Jun 21, 2016 04:57PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

SouthWestZippy | 983 comments Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher
4 stars
Taken from the Jacket cover. " Dresden's always been tricky, but he's going to have to up his backstabbing game to survive this mess-assuming his own allies don't end up killing him before his enemies get the chance...." A lot going on in this action packed book. Story line has a few flaws but overall I enjoyed the twists and turns as Dresden helps out a group of super natural villains,lead by Harry's enemy Nicodemus Archleone , recover the literal Holy Grail.

--------Side note-----
I read out of order! I grabbed the wrong book for my vacation trip.
I was suppose to read Small Favor #10 of the series not Skin Games is #15.
I blame the book cover, yep going with that.

message 2: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5117 comments I did this once, started to read Side Jobs (collection of shorts) before Changes, and in the opening paragraph, immediately realized the first story was a spoiler for the previous book! I shut it fast, and switched books.

SouthWestZippy | 983 comments annapi wrote: "I did this once, started to read Side Jobs (collection of shorts) before Changes, and in the opening paragraph, immediately realized the first story was a spoiler for the previous book! I shut it f..."

OH how I wish I would have taken more books but I had to read what I had on hand. I would have downloaded a book too but no WiFi or cell phones work where we were.

Kimber (kimberwolf) | 841 comments I love this series. I'm all caught up and fairly patiently waiting for Book 16, Peace Talks, which is supposed to be out this year.