1x1 discussion

1x1 > Ilsa and Takemeawayfromevil

Comments Showing 1-50 of 636 (636 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 2: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments So, Sans(you) is captured deep in the underworld? And the human(me) fell and meandered down? Or was caught?

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Yeah, it's up to you if you fell or was captured. I'll roll with it, do you want to do templayes or just jump into roleplaying

message 4: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Jumping in is fine, right? How old should they be at this time.

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Um...how about 17 and 18?
Do you want to start or me?

message 6: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Jenny had no idea where in the world she was. Everyone had heard about the mysterious mountain, but she didn't think people actually disappeared when thy climbed it. Now, she was getting a bitter opportunity to face the truth. She'd fallen, but luckily a bunch of flowers had broken her fall. That didn't make anything less freaky. There had been... Things... Waiting to take her human soul. She'd run. Jen was no killer, but she'd been panicked, and then something had knocked her lights out.

So... Here she was, being dragged by the ankles to wherever these monsters wanted. She certainly was freaked out, but talking hadn't seemed to do much good.

message 7: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jul 04, 2016 09:53PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight leaned against the wall of his prison cell, thick strong chains were wrapped around his wrists. He'd given up fighting against them long ago. Besides, there was no home to go back to, his brother and all his friends were all dead.

He heard footsteps by his door and he raised his head quickly, his canines growing quickly. He let out a growl...

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Great, was this a prison? What in the world had she done to deserve this. Ideas bloomed in her head, of being cooked and eaten by all these monsters. Sometimes, she hated her vvid imagination. She jerked one door out of their grip and kicked one of the two in its tail end. It yelped and kicked back, which really, really hurt because these guys had claws. "Do I at least get a phone call? Jury of my peers? Something?"

message 9: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jul 04, 2016 09:54PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight heard a scuffle outside his door, he let out a small scoff. Why were they even bothering to fight? It was hopeless anyways, fighting back only brought pain. And if they really were a problem, they would have to see Lyilm.

Just the name made him grit his teeth in rage, a familiar echo rang though his 'blood' it was a sweet felling. But as soon as it had come, it was gone...

message 10: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments They didn't even answer, instead, throwing open the door and jabbing with a spear, like they didn't want somethin to escape. Oh heck no. She pursed her lips. "Uh... Mind putting me in a- no?" The thing in there had better not eat her or something! Jenny yelped as she was flung to the floor of the cell and the door slammed home.

message 11: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 02:01PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight saw a figure getting flung in his cell. For a moment, he felt concern for whatever it was. And he partly sat up tto see his new cellmate. That,'s when he saw what exactly it was.
He let out a booming laugh, such irony! It had been a human that he had been thrown in here for and now here was another one! He finished his partly insane laughter with a soft sigh.

message 12: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Jenny quickly stood up and put her back in the nearest corner. She wasn't sure what this thing was. (What does he look like?) but she wasn't about to let it or its insane cackle get to her. "Shut up or I'll throw a rock at you."

message 13: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jul 04, 2016 09:55PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments (Like regular sans except he has golden eyes and when one glows it glows blue) Midnight snorted. "Well your obiviously between a rock and a hard place." He said with a small smirk, his canines and teeth flashing in the darkness. "Aren't I right, human. The guards will come back soon, just to make sure I haven't killed you or escaped, or maybe both."
He slumped back against the wall, his chains rattling, and closed his eyes.

message 14: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments She narrowed her eyes, eying him suspiciously. "You- YOU'RE A SKELETON!" she gasped, scrabbling for a rock. She was not trusting anyone. "So," she said, tossing her hair over one shoulder. "Do you have plans of killing me? How are you even alive? How do you work? Can't you just take off your hands and remove the chains or something?"

message 15: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 09:12PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight tried not to smile as he answered her questions quietly. "I have no plans to kill you, besides, what would be the point of that if the guards would stop me? And how are you alive?" He opened one eye. "And taking off my hands, that would hurt, and it would kill me. Besides I'm hardly so barbaric to kill some one who's now going to go through a piece of the hell I'm going through."
He stretched slowly, wincing a little in pain.

message 16: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "But you're a skeleton," she protested, "Couldn't you put your hands right back?" she asked, lowering the rock, but only slightly. "I'm alive because I've got blood and nerves and stuff... but you don't have muscles or anything... but you're obviously a human skeleton... right?" Jenny bit her lip. Without any nerves, that skeleton certainly looked like he was in pain. "Are you all right?"

message 17: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jul 04, 2016 09:55PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments "Pfft, I'm mostly made of magic. But yeah, you could say that I'm a human skeleton.." He replied, shifting his shoulders slightly. "I'm alright, at least until the guards come back." He raised his head quickly at the sound of muffled voices.
Crap. They were here early for his daily timed torture of removing most of his magic. He shot a quick glance over at the girl, and a flicker of dread and fear flashed across his face.

"Oh, please..."he whispered quietly. "Not now..."

message 18: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "Excuse me, but what?" she asked, "Magic-" she froze, listening to the footsteps coming. "What's happening?" she asked, eyes flashing as she picked up the rock, preparing to throw it if needed. "Who are they? Where am I, even?"

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments "Kiddo, No matter what happens, don't try to stop whatever's gonna happen. You'll only get hurt, and also, I might suggest backing away from me a little," Midnight said softly, standing up and looking at the door with his teeth gritted. The footsteps got closer to the door and he tensed.

message 20: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "I'm not a kid," she protested, though her striped shirt certainly indicated otherwise. She bit her lip and stayed in the corner, which was already as far away from him as she could get. "No problem, Sir Skeletal."

message 21: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:27PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight let out a small chuckle at her protests. The lock clicked and Midnight let out a loud growl when two lizard monsters walked in. One of them took one look at him and stepped back nervously. "Do we have to do it now? He's gonna do to us what he did to the last two." He murmured to the other.
The other smacked him upside the head. "It's what the boss said to do!"
He stomped to Midnight while the other closed the door.
"Thail" Midnight growled when he tried to grab him. He kicked his left leg and Thrail roared.
"You'll pay for that!" He growled at the skeleton and forced him onto his knees, while the pulled out a tool.
Midnight immedately began struggling against Thrail and got forced to the gorund, his chains digging into his wrists.

message 22: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments The human girl assumed they hadn't heard of her being brought here... They hadn't addressed her, nor had they chained her down. And yes! The door was still unlocked because the key was still in the keyhole! She slipped through the door and slammed it closed, locking it. "Now," she said, looking through the little window. "Let him go and sit at the far end of the cell, or... I'll set the whole interior on fire with my insane magical powers," she bluffed. The skeleton had said something about magic, right?

message 23: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 10:50PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight couldn't do much considering he had his head slammed to the floor. They were just aboit to extract his magoc when the door slammed closed and the door locked.
Clever human, though Thrail and his friend were obviously new.
"Oh no, Thrail, she's gonna burn us!" The younger one said, fear within his voice.
"Shut yer trap! She's a human remember she ain't got no powers! And there's always two more guards after 5 minutes to make sure San-"
Midnight intteruped Thrail by screaming,"Run! Run kid, run!"

message 24: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "I have a magic object!" she objected, "Something I stole on the way down here," she said, totally bluffing. "Free the skeleton!" If they didn't do that in the next five seconds, heck yeah, she was running.

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Thrail silenced Midnight by banging his head against the floor again. "You're bluffing!" He growled, bit there was a hint of belief in his voice.
The young one looked over at Midnight and then back at the girl. "Y-yeah, what if you are bluffing?"

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "If I were bluffing," she said, "I'd be running now in fear, not preparing to face down and slaughter you, your reinforcements, and everyone else in this Hell you call home."

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Thrail tsked and glanced down at the injured skeleton. "Ypu would end up killing him too." Lifting Midnight's face to the light, he had his face contorted in pain from his postipn and the face slammimg. Despite that he spat at Thrail. "Why would she care?! She just met me you filthly piece of scalely-"
BAM!
"Dude! You didn't have to slam him that hard!" The young one protested, looking down Midnight who had been introduced to the floor again.
"I had to..." was all that Thrail replied.

message 28: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Things were escalating way out of her control, and she could already hear approaching footsteps. "Skeleton, now, or you die," she hissed, taking an offensive stance, which she hoped looked magically cool. She was so running in just. One. More. Second.

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments "Fine," Thrail snapped, staring at the girl and he stepped away from Midnight while the other one joined, he unlocked the chains and kicked Midnight into the door. "Have fun trying to get away with him."
Midnight groaned softly as his back hit the door with a crack. pain went through him. And he rolled onto his side.

message 30: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments She opened the door, shutting it and locking it, then shoved the key in the pocket of her shorts. "C'mon, we gotta run," she hissed, grabbing his bony wrist and running. She had no clue what would happen, but she was going to try to get out of here as fast as possible. "You know the way?" she asked.

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight immediatly thought of Waterfall, it had secluded areas for they to stay for awhile. "Go straight, then take a left, then turn right." He said speeding up a little when he heard far away shouts. "Better make it fast," he added.

message 32: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments "Okay," she said, following him. "Mind filling me in? Am I in Hell or something?" She ran after, trying to keep up with the weird skeleton.

message 33: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 21, 2016 11:59PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments "Pfft, as if," Midnight chuckled "At least Hell judges fairly. I know a place that almost everyone forgot about, it should be safe there until I can get you back to the surface." The shouts were getting closer and he pulled her with him around a corner.
Man, he wished he had the strength to teleport. But even if he did, the place repelled his magic.

message 34: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((Are you thinking Quiche bench?))

Jenny ran with him, footsteps clashing and echoing behind them. "What if they catch us again?" she asked, panting. She was already getting a little tired, and had no clue where this monster was taking her. She didn't even know if he was a killer or something. At least it was better than being in the cell. Now, she had a navigator.

message 35: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((I gotta sleep))

message 36: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 22, 2016 11:22AM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments (Are you a mind reader? How did ypu know?/
"They won't get you because I won't let them get your soul." Midnight growled, taking a sharp right, his ribs were burning with pain, but he kept going.
"They..don't need another...one to add..to their collection..." he murmured under his breath.
Almost out...

message 37: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 22, 2016 11:18AM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments ((Night))

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((I played the game and that is the best hiding place?))

"Souls? Collections? Man, this sounds like some pretty messed up stuff!" she wheezed, not exactly an Olympic runner. Adrenaline and fear kept her moving forwards. The footsteps scattered behind them as they were having trouble tracking the two escapees.

message 39: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 22, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments ((Oh...))

Midnight let out a wheezed laugh. "If only you knew all of it.."
He sped up faster, involuntarily using his some of his magic, pushing himself past his limits and dragging the girl behind him as he made them shoot past two guards like a speeding bullet, if bullets glowed blue.
Shouts and yells. They were going to close the gate, he saw them bringing it down.
Just one more second and the girl and him would be out.

message 40: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((Plus, it's an awesome little hide pocket. :D))

His magic really- blasted her. Her feet dragged and she kicked at the ground, but really, the skeleton was getting all of them free and out. She screamed, but the sound was lost, dragging behind them in the air. Jenny's vision blurred greatly.

message 41: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 22, 2016 11:52PM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments ((I know right? I can't believe that it took me almost forever to find it! I'm so ashamed... ))
He strained and everything was lost in a brilliant blue and white.
He felt earth underneath him and his hand slip from the girl's. He dug his heels in the ground to stop his speed.
Too late...
The last thing he felt was crashing into something with full force with a loud and audible crack.
Pain, and then nothing...

((How could I not notice that hiding spot? It's still awesome though.))

message 42: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((It was such an out of the way place!))

Jenny lost consciousness for a moment; they'd gone so fast. She yelped, gripping her arm tightly. Everything was dark... no, just dim. A dark blue. She sat up, thinking she must have at least bruised her bones. Rubbing at an eye, Jen looked over and and sucked in a breath. "Skeleton! Are you okay?!"

message 43: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((It was such an out of the way place!))

Jenny lost consciousness for a moment; they'd gone so fast. She yelped, gripping her arm tightly. Everything was dark... no, just dim. A dark blue. She sat up, thinking she must have at least bruised her bones. Rubbing at an eye, Jen looked over and and sucked in a breath. "Skeleton! Are you okay?!"

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ?

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((That is!))

message 48: by ☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (last edited Jun 23, 2016 12:16AM) (new)

☽˜”*°• EccentricScruffy •°*”˜☾ (eccentricscruffy) | 1 comments Midnight lay slumped against the wall, pain evident in his eyes.
He clutched his left arm, it was one of the many places of his body which hurt like one of his whipping days. But worse, he felt like- gosh, he couldn't even describe it. He was so tired for using most of his magic.
But yet he still lied, saying, "I'm okay, just a little worse for wear."
His eyes dropped and everything turned fuzzy.

((I tried to put in an emoji and my tablet turned my post into nothingness ))

message 49: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments Jenny didn't know where they were, but it didn't seem like they were in eminent danger. "Come on, skelly, I gotchya." She approached the slumped over skeleton and examined his bones. It didn't seem like anything was broken, but she draped her jacket over him anyways, since he could have broken just about anything and she wouldn't have known.

message 50: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 1006 comments ((Gota sleep. That sucks majorly.))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13