What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book where heroine is thought to have two mates, it is not a menage. She ends up with just one.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments I read this book in the last two years. From what I can remember the heroine sets off two men's mating instincts. The two men are in the same group, pack, etc. they may even be brothers. The one who ends up with heroine in the beginning tries to stay away from her because he believes it's some kind of mix up since they both think she is their mate. I think he believes the other guy would be a better mate so maybe he steps aside. The one thing I know for certain is that it wasn't a mistake or spell or trick somehow she really did appear to be their mate. I don't remember how it was determined hero was her mate and not other guy, but I do remember someone trying to explain to him that sometimes it can happen and is real. I didn't really care for this book because it never really explains how she had two mates and how she could be so certain she was with the right one. I know I don't have much to go on but it's driving me crazy not to remember this title so if you can help it would be greatly appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39320 comments Mod
Is everyone 100% human? Paranormal aspects?

message 3: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments I think it's a shifter book I want to say a wolf shifter book. The hero and other guy are some kind of paranormal for sure though cause there is a way they know there mates and it happened to both. IIRC the heroine is human and only ever wanted the hero.

message 4: by Anie_chan (last edited Jun 18, 2016 05:15AM) (new)

Anie_chan | 77 comments ... Did one of the heroes stuck in a coma and the girl training to be a nurse? If it is, it might be My Brother's Keeper.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Matthews This one .... Chosen by the Vampire Kings: The Complete Edition .... has some similarities, but not 100%.

message 6: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Anie_chan wrote: "... Did one of the heroes stuck in a coma and the girl training to be a nurse? If it is, it might be My Brother's Keeper."

No that's not the one I'm looking for, but thank you for your suggestion.

message 7: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Melissa wrote: "This one .... Chosen by the Vampire Kings: The Complete Edition .... has some similarities, but not 100%."

I haven't read this book so I know it's not the one I'm looking for but it looks interesting so I will check it out. Thank you for trying to help me find this book.

message 8: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Johnston | 1 comments I think it is the My Blood Approves series - about Vampires

message 9: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments No it's not the one I'm looking for, the heroine only ever has feelings for hero of book not the other guy.

message 10: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Thanks for suggestion.

message 12: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Juels wrote: "Wolf at the Door by N.J. Walters?"

It sounds similar to the one I'm looking for but that's not it, I haven't read that one yet. Thanks for your help.

Gnome Claire *Wishes she was as cool as Gnome Ann* | 14 comments Something Secret This Way Comes? MC sets off two male wolves mating instinct.

message 14: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Unfortunately that's not it either, I've never read that book. But Thank You for trying to help me find it.

message 15: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39320 comments Mod
Bwmurf, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 16: by Bwmurf (new)

Bwmurf | 17 comments Yes still looking