What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Contemporary YA, cover has a park bench and a girl with three dogs [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) | 7 comments Hi!
My dad found a physical copy of a book in the store today that he thought I might like - only now he can't remember anything about it.
He says it was in the YA section and would have been a relatively recent release.
It had dogs on the cover with a girl sitting on a park bench. (I live in Australia, so it's possible this could be an alternate cover to the US or elsewhere).
He also said that the blurb on the back was extremely vague.
The title and blurb did not mention anything about dogs.
The title possibly included a word like "unexpected" or "unexplainable".

It's also possible that there were no dogs on the cover, but maybe three cats or three horses. Or maybe just one dog. (I never know with Dad).

I know this is very unspecific, but I really hope someone would be able to help out :)

message 2: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 85 comments What store Sabrina? I live in Australia too next time out I can have a look.

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) | 7 comments Shelley wrote: "What store Sabrina? I live in Australia too next time out I can have a look."

It was at QBD :)

message 4: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 85 comments There are two QBD stores where I live. I will have a look next time I'm at the shops.

message 5: by Shelley (new)

Shelley (rivertam) | 85 comments Or is it QED I can never remember I like Dymocks better :D

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) | 7 comments It's definitely QBD that he saw the book at. I haven't had much experience with QBD - there's only ever been Dymocks near me until now!

message 8: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) | 7 comments Carmen wrote: "It's called The Unexpected Everything The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson by Morgan Matson."

Yes, that's it! Thanks very much!

message 9: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 49 comments You're welcome! Glad to be of help. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Unexpected Everything (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Morgan Matson (other topics)